PDA

View Full Version : 5 leage home losses

Rougier45
22-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Fortress YLT Yogi time to go----competing first half but mediocre--- mcbride went of we needed to make a change ----nada

2nd half awful
ending up with nish on and rankin and hogg awful and de gash
Sack yogi now :bye:

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Put the drink down. Ridiculous post.

heidtheba
22-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Sorry, I may have not been Yogi's best fan before but I actually think we did really well until the ref and injuries changed it.
I see more positives from that loss than other games where we've gotten points.

James.
22-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Fortress YLT Yogi time to go----competing first half but mediocre--- mcbride went of we needed to make a change ----nada

2nd half awful

:yawn: Oh dear. Yogi started with the eleven most on here were clamouring for, unfortunately the sending offs worked in the Huns favour as they made the most the space on the park. What other changes could he have made at this point? We lost Riordan and Hart to injury which was unfortunate. Don't think Hogg or de Graaf were that bad to be honest, we've played a lot worse.

hibeedonald
22-08-2010, 01:14 PM

2nd half awful

get to ****, im sure other people will state why

Sandy
22-08-2010, 01:21 PM

2nd half awful

FFS I did wonder how long it would take right enough :bye:

Hibby Kay-Yay
22-08-2010, 01:23 PM

2nd half awful

:idiot:

cjward2
22-08-2010, 01:27 PM
:crazy:

sorry, can't say i agree. thought we did well until the ref and injury became factors.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Im far from being his biggest fan, not sure what else he could do today tho.

Matty_Jack04
22-08-2010, 01:34 PM
did you use teletext for your coverage today?

Rougier45
22-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Rangers were awful first half--we where better but lacked quality__mcbride went of we lost our shape---yogi should have put bamba or stephen into holding position and kept shape__he did nada and our midfield was over run---that was a terrible hun team and they ran out easy 3 nil winners awful and thats 2 wins in 18__ 5 losses at home in a row --nah your right yogo and dipper know what they are doing

Bayern Bru
22-08-2010, 02:45 PM

2nd half awful

You are a helmet. That is all. :bye:

Hibs Class
22-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Rangers were awful first half--we where better but lacked quality__mcbride went of we lost our shape---yogi should have put bamba or stephen into holding position and kept shape__he did nada and our midfield was over run---that was a terrible hun team and they ran out easy 3 nil winners awful and thats 2 wins in 18__ 5 losses at home in a row --nah your right yogo and dipper know what they are doing

I think I know what you were trying to say in this post. It's still pish.

Barney McGrew
22-08-2010, 02:55 PM
nah your right yogo and dipper know what they are doing

They know a lot more than you do

Gettin' Auld
22-08-2010, 04:42 PM

2nd half awful
:trumpet:

Liam89
22-08-2010, 04:44 PM
:troll:

skipster7
22-08-2010, 04:50 PM

2nd half awful
Sack yogi now :bye::grr::wtf::lolyam:

Thecat23
22-08-2010, 04:51 PM

2nd half awful

Aye ok then, .You don't have a dink about football because that is the worst post i've read on here in a long time and that's saying something.

hibeedonald
22-08-2010, 04:56 PM

yam?

Sandy
22-08-2010, 05:01 PM

yam?

The spulling mistukes sujjest u kould be rite :greengrin

oldbutdim
22-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Let's hope we win the next home game. I'm not sure if we have gone 6 defeats at home before.

Neither team did enough to win today athough the ref probably contributed enough to get his win bonus.

McGregor is just despicable. I'm not a man of violence but for him I'd make an exception.
I'd cheerfully slap his arrogant hun face to a pulp.
In fact, I'd cheerfully slap his hun face to a pulp, go in for a cup of tea and a scone, then go back out and slap his hun face to a pulp again.

lucky
22-08-2010, 05:27 PM

2nd half awful

I thought Lafferty was the biggest phanny of day then I thought a little longer then thought it was Mcgregor but after little bit more thought your the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baldy Foghorn
22-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Let's hope we win the next home game. I'm not sure if we have gone 6 defeats at home before.

Neither team did enough to win today athough the ref probably contributed enough to get his win bonus.

McGregor is just despicable. I'm not a man of violence but for him I'd make an exception.
I'd cheerfully slap his arrogant hun face to a pulp.
In fact, I'd cheerfully slap his hun face to a pulp, go in for a cup of tea and a scone, then go back out and slap his hun face to a pulp again.

Another thread on board saying it is six straight home losses:confused:

Just checked it is six straight home losses