PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office Complaints!

Stantons Angel
22-08-2010, 08:13 AM
First home game of the season, opening of the new east stand with hopefully a win against Rangers! Most of us are raring to go and excited to start of a new season of football at Easter Road.

I dont often post on here BUT i feel today of all days we should all be thanking the ticket office staff and not coming on here and spouting off with out checking our facts!

The ticket office has had multiple ticket games to deal with pre season and season tickets as well as transfers to the new east stand.

3000 east stand tickets have had to be issued, many being transfers from different parts of the ground. This is NOT as easy as it sounds! Yes technology does make it a lot faster than doing it manually but as well as this they have to deal with the day to day demands of the supporters at the counter or on the telephones!

Im fed up reading here about the things that have gone wrong with dealings with the ticket office. Maybe things shouldn't but with everything in today's society, they will!
Believe me a lot of the time it comes down to you, the supporter!
You wont believe the things you go to those windows and DEMAND are done at the last minute.

Give them a break and let them get on with their jobs, its not making it any easier knowing that they are being constantly abused on here.

We have to ALL pull together and make this day as trouble free as we can TOGETHER!

If you are picking up tickets today... the club has asked you to come early........ do it!
:rolleyes:

ArabHibee
22-08-2010, 08:22 AM
:clapper: Well said!

Your name's not Judith by any chance? :wink:

Lucius Apuleius
22-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Only hear half a dozen complaints. Other 16,000 must be happy so you are doing something right. Never had many problems (well I have but not recently)

GTTGH