PDA

View Full Version : Lucky omens

boris the blade
22-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Superstition can play a big part in any football supporters life and I was considering what might be a lucky omen where I am concerned. My first hibs match was against rangers in the 89-90 season I stood in the east and we won 2-0. I think Micky weir scored one of the goals. I'm pretty sure bonny Ginsburg was in goal for rangers and had a nightmare.

Today, my first day in the new east. Rangers again, might be a long shot but I'm going to put a wee tenner on 2-0 hibs.... Just a shame Ginzburg won't be in goal today! :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
22-08-2010, 06:49 AM
Superstition can play a big part in any football supporters life and I was considering what might be a lucky omen where I am concerned. My first hibs match was against rangers in the 89-90 season I stood in the east and we won 2-0. I think Micky weir scored one of the goals. I'm pretty sure bonny Ginsburg was in goal for rangers and had a nightmare.

Today, my first day in the new east. Rangers again, might be a long shot but I'm going to put a wee tenner on 2-0 hibs.... Just a shame Ginzburg won't be in goal today! :thumbsup:

Think Houchen got the other?

hibsfan7
22-08-2010, 07:02 AM
It was on the 22nd of the month that we beat hearts 6-2

today is the 22nd of the month
i would take a repeat of a 6-2 win

iwasthere1972
22-08-2010, 07:11 AM
We've only played the huns once at home on the 22nd of August. That was in 1885 in a friendly and we won 3-2.

We've played a total of 15 games at home on the 22nd August. Won 9 Drew 5 Lost 1.