PDA

View Full Version : No need for an alarm.

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2010, 05:26 AM
Set the alarm for 6.45, but been awake for ages. I'm like a dog with 2 dick today, cant wait to get up the road and get into the ground. I just love Hibs. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::notworthy: GETRIGHT****ININTOTHEM BOYS. GGTTH. :thumbsup:

Calvin
22-08-2010, 05:28 AM
I'm the same. Not long in from work and was wanting at least a few hours kip before heading up to ER but can't sleep at all.

I'm just praying for a good performance today!

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2010, 05:34 AM
I'm the same. Not long in from work and was wanting at least a few hours kip before heading up to ER but can't sleep at all.

I'm just praying for a good performance today!

Have faith. :wink: We moan, we cry, we laugh and cheer, we get angry we get sad, but there's nothing like the 1st home league game of the season. And with last weeks win, and the new stand, there can only be one result. :greengrin

lucky
22-08-2010, 05:41 AM
Here's me thinking I was the only grown man up too early and excited about the game.

Mon the Hibs

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2010, 05:44 AM
Thats me off now, lets get right behind them and take the roof off all 3 stands cheering us onto a win today. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

hibbiedon
22-08-2010, 06:01 AM
Set the alarm for 6.45, but been awake for ages. I'm like a dog with 2 dick today, cant wait to get up the road and get into the ground. I just love Hibs. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::notworthy: GETRIGHT****ININTOTHEM BOYS. GGTTH. :thumbsup:

dont feel as bad now :thumbsup::thumbsup:thought i was the only one like that
GGTTH

marinello59
22-08-2010, 06:06 AM
Been up for ages here too. Can't wait. GGTTH
:notworthy:

Dashing Bob S
22-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Up half-an-hour before I went to bed, very excited.

Went to see Jim Jeffries at the Fringe last night. "I was there at 0-7, 2-6 and 1-5 in the League Cup final, but I'm gutted I missed 0-2 at Dens back in 86. I somehow feel cheated that one slipped of my CV." - Comic genius.

MSK
22-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Up before the craws here too ...:paranoid:

Mon the hibees ..get stuck right intae them !!! :flag::flag::flag:

iwasthere1972
22-08-2010, 06:38 AM
Thats me off now, lets get right behind them and take the roof off all 3 stands cheering us onto a win today. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Get going man you dinnae want to be late. :grr:

RoYO!
22-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Here's me thinking I was the only grown man up too early and excited about the game.

Mon the Hibs

Guilty!:thumbsup:

Albanian Hibs
22-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Well I was wanting a few hours sleep before I have to get up at 3am to watch the game. Can't sleep at all. I am too excited. I wish I could be there :boo hoo:

Judas Iscariot
22-08-2010, 07:01 AM
Woke up at 6:30 after having a dream about the East Stand...

Weirdo :cool2:

Albanian Hibs
22-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Woke up at 6:30 after having a dream about the East Stand...

Weirdo :cool2:

I had a dream about the east stand last night but we were playing our first game against Ross County and our stadium was red and looked more like the Emirates than ER :rolleyes:

BTW I like your amount of posts :wink:

Tony1962
22-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Went to bed at 2:30 am set the alarm for 10:15 (getting picked up at 11:15) . Woke up bright outside sh*t myself thinking I had missed my lift. Could not find my watch or phone to find out the time. Found the remote for tell 8.10 am !

Can't get back to sleep now....comon the :notworthy:

steino1875
22-08-2010, 07:43 AM
me 2 6.30 wide awake off to bang on my mates door see you all there G.G.T.T.H :flag::flag::rockin:

Big Frank
22-08-2010, 08:03 AM

:top marks

lyonhibs
22-08-2010, 08:33 AM
on the bus to London to watch the game at Quinn's. Been up since stupid am. If the team are half as up for it as I am, The Filth should pose very few problems!

Chuckie
22-08-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm thriving like a jet fuelled Erich Schaedler on cocaine seducing women like a young Terence Stamp on a Harley Davidson travelling down Leith Walk with pointy shoes and vodka in my pocket dreaming of bygone days as I do now and then with little punctuation and a lot of Brazilian flair.

Come on The Hibees.....

Biff Tannen
22-08-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm also thriving and coniving like a blue peter presenter playing table tennis with ray charles whilst smoking a ciggy crashed from tourette john as davie provan hurls abuse at a young daily thompson who's just rattled carole vorderman in a chippy in niddrie beside a kettle carved from monkey nuts by boris yeltsan as he plays dominoes with mickey weir as cows graze on a rooftop in portland street whilst tam mcmanus finds himself in a whirlpool made of chuckies toenails.....GGTTH!!!LOL

The Voice Of Reason
22-08-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm also thriving and coniving like a blue peter presenter playing table tennis with ray charles whilst smoking a ciggy crashed from tourette john as davie provan hurls abuse at a young daily thompson who's just rattled carole vorderman in a chippy in niddrie beside a kettle carved from monkey nuts by boris yeltsan as he plays dominoes with mickey weir as cows graze on a rooftop in portland street whilst tam mcmanus finds himself in a whirlpool made of chuckies toenails.....GGTTH!!!LOL

Scary......you took the words out of my mouth, I was just about to post exactly the same........ honest ! :wink: :thumbsup:

Hibs Till I Die.

CyberSauzee
22-08-2010, 09:49 AM
On the way to Quinn's now. Gutted can't be at ER today. Enjoy the history for all the Hibbies in the Leith San Siro.

Chuckie
22-08-2010, 08:46 PM

After that sheeeeeeite I feel like a young Chinese thalidomide who's been force fed a massive jug of dangleberry juice and forced to suck on the teet of a young Keith Chegwin on a bus being driven round Govan by Roland Edge on MDMA while eggy farts blast out the exhaust which is tied on with a pube found in Fatima Whitbreads gusset frothing back and forth in a sideways motion controlled by Terry Hurlocks mothers gynaecologist in the middle of a plate of mashed tatties getting melted with Lyle Irvine making sex pest phone calls at a Nature Boys gig in Lockerbie with Ally McCoist.

Biff Tannen
23-08-2010, 01:01 PM
After that sheeeeeeite I feel like a young Chinese thalidomide who's been force fed a massive jug of dangleberry juice and forced to suck on the teet of a young Keith Chegwin on a bus being driven round Govan by Roland Edge on MDMA while eggy farts blast out the exhaust which is tied on with a pube found in Fatima Whitbreads gusset frothing back and forth in a sideways motion controlled by Terry Hurlocks mothers gynaecologist in the middle of a plate of mashed tatties getting melted with Lyle Irvine making sex pest phone calls at a Nature Boys gig in Lockerbie with Ally McCoist.

After that I feel like tony hart on steroids playing badminton with Andre The Giant with his legs as his arms talking about wines from Bulgaria as Phil Stamp farts oan a coconut whilst Malcolm Rifkind learns the drums on the back of Tiger who walks through great junction street taking pictures of Japanese tourists outside Wilkies who are serving tennis bats to customers who include John Regis and Chris Akabusi who is wearing an I love golf t shirt designed for antelopes who are in the volley shooting pool with begbie smoking tangerine skins that have dried oot in florida where monkeys are served milk in a cooker by 8 horses all named RALF