PDA

View Full Version : would it really have been so hard...

deeks01
22-08-2010, 01:51 AM
for hibs to have made tomorrows "monumental occasion" kick off at a decent time? I was planning to go and was like a bairn before christmas earlier tonight , I even kept off the drink on a saturday night so i could be up to catch my 6:20 train... now I've discovered there isn't such a train because its a sunday!!! :( this means theres no way I can possibly get to ER for 12 , I'd be struggling to get there for 3 to be honest. So skysports it is :( on the brightside at least i got a drink after all :rolleyes:

Can't quite seem to put into words just how gutted I am , for such an important match they surely could have somehow made it easier to be able to attend for folks who've spent hundreds on ST's? no how silly of me that would benefitt the fans not the clubs finances. For a moment there i forgot what actually mattered.:rolleyes:

I ****ing hate modern football!!! :grr:

Hibs On Tour
22-08-2010, 02:30 AM
for hibs to have made tomorrows "monumental occasion" kick off at a decent time? I was planning to go and was like a bairn before christmas earlier tonight , I even kept off the drink on a saturday night so i could be up to catch my 6:20 train... now I've discovered there isn't such a train because its a sunday!!! :( this means theres no way I can possibly get to ER for 12 , I'd be struggling to get there for 3 to be honest. So skysports it is :( on the brightside at least i got a drink after all :rolleyes:

Can't quite seem to put into words just how gutted I am , for such an important match they surely could have somehow made it easier to be able to attend for folks who've spent hundreds on ST's? no how silly of me that would benefitt the fans not the clubs finances. For a moment there i forgot what actually mattered.:rolleyes:

Kick off time will be down to Sky, not Hibs. Venting your anger in the wrong direction mate.

deeks01
22-08-2010, 05:03 AM
Kick off time will be down to Sky, not Hibs. Venting your anger in the wrong direction mate.

fine then , **** you skysports.

and i still hate modern football

marinello59
22-08-2010, 06:10 AM
All may not be lost for you. Check out your local bus times.:agree:

iwasthere1972
22-08-2010, 06:42 AM

Why don't you add another thread with the wording

"Can anyone give me a lift from Ayrshire"

:agree:

Good luck

Hibs On Tour
22-08-2010, 08:29 AM
fine then , **** you skysports.

and i still hate modern football

Much better! :agree:

Of course, if people really wanted to go back to proper 3pm kick-off times on Saturday, all they have to do is to cancel their Sky Sports subscriptions! Enough people do that, the TV money goes away and sanity is restored to football!

down-the-slope
22-08-2010, 08:41 AM

Not much planning involved if you didn't know how you were getting there. Hardly a last minute timing :confused:

Judas Iscariot
22-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Dinnae live in the back of beyond then :cool2:

sesoim
22-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Actually, I blame the SPL more than anybody - the fixtures could have been arranged so that all the televised games in the first few weeks of the season included teams that had just played in or were likely to have played in Europe. That way there would be no more games on a Sunday than is absolutely necessary.