PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office

staunchhibby
21-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Just like to say well done to staff in ticket office.I contacted them this morning to say i could not find my season ticket and after confirming my details i was advised that a replacement season ticket would be ready to pick up during office hours today.First class assistance given:thumbsup:

TornadoHibby
21-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Just like to say well done to staff in ticket office.I contacted them this morning to say i could not find my season ticket and after confirming my details i was advised that a replacement season ticket would be ready to pick up during office hours today.First class assistance given:thumbsup:

I've personally never found them to be anything other than very helpful whenever I've had to get them to do something! :agree:

down-the-slope
21-08-2010, 08:08 PM
:agree: always found the TO great..and they put up with some Numpties (unfortunatley you don't know who you are :wink:)

Ticket Master however....not so great

blackpoolhibs
21-08-2010, 08:24 PM
:agree: always found the TO great..and they put up with some Numpties (unfortunatley you don't know who you are :wink:)

Ticket Master however....not so great

:agree:

Toaods
21-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Good service yes, it is although such matters are easier to control now as they can simply cancel the previous card, whereas in the past they couldn't keep tabs on a stray book.