PDA

View Full Version : Just back from holiday... How where we against well? And is there anything

Thomson1875
21-08-2010, 04:31 PM
planned for the East opening?

Met a couple hibbies while in lanzarote, plenty of irish hibees that worked there.

so how did we get on vs well?

rebhar
21-08-2010, 05:06 PM
We won 3-2 Stokes Hanlon and Miller scored
highlights:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8915896.stm

Sir David Gray
21-08-2010, 05:20 PM
We were pretty bad in the first half, Motherwell got in front after about 15 minutes and should have been ahead at half time but Stokes scored just before the break.

Hibs were much better in the second half with goals from Hanlon and Miller before Jamie Murphy scored with a penalty after Colin Nish was caught pulling a Motherwell player's shirt in the box.

Thomson1875
21-08-2010, 05:28 PM
cheers, was gutted i couldnt find somewhere to watch it.

Good start, hopefully get a result tomorrow:agree:.

liam millers celebration was good to watch not seen many players jump into the crowd like that for a while.

Hibercelona
21-08-2010, 05:33 PM

liam millers celebration was good to watch not seen many players jump into the crowd like that for a while.

Heres hoping they all get a turn to do that tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
21-08-2010, 05:35 PM

:thumbsup: My brother was right underneath Miller when he was standing on the wall and his arms round him.

Hainan Hibs
21-08-2010, 05:39 PM
:thumbsup: My brother was right underneath Miller when he was standing on the wall and his arms round him.

Oh aye:greengrin

Sir David Gray
21-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Oh aye:greengrin

:greengrin Don't worry, he's had a bit of a ribbing since last week for that. It really brought him down a peg or two when he saw a few of the photos as he was over the moon right after the match!