PDA

View Full Version : New East Stand catering

Billy Whizz
21-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Hibs said that there would be limited catering facilities in the East for tomorrow's game.
Does anyone know what will be available to buy?

1two
21-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Out of the 3 kiosks, which each have 2 sections, only 2 half sections will be open

Will be very busy I'd imagine so make some pieces before you go and keep them in your pocket for half time

No idea what will be served

blairwallace
21-08-2010, 01:10 PM
£2 for chips, £2.30 for a pie IIRC i'll be bringing something in with me thanks :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
21-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Jobs said that there would be limited catering facilities in the East for tomorrow's game.
Does anyone know what will be available to buy?

That New Menu in Full

Probable
Scotch Pies
Steak Pies
Pizzas
Chips

Possible
Crisps
Juice (all E numbers included)
Mars Bars
Starburst

Unlikely
Fresh Soup
Sandwiches / Filled Rolls :wink: (geddit????)
Doughnuts / Dough Rings (for those awkward times when D1 clubs visit, or it's St. Johnstone)
Thermos Flask Refills (see above)

Never in a Million Years
Houmous
Olives
Pitta Breads
Muller Lite Yoghurt
Fresh Fruit

c. 2010 Rat and Toilet Catering (Non Nazi)

iwasthere1972
21-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Here's mine

Pre-match
3 pints of Mick Jagger

First Half
3 smuggled in sausage rolls (pocket size)

Half-Time
1 Virginia (Golden)

Second Half
1 Ma-arse Bar (I believe)

Sas_The_Hibby
21-08-2010, 01:30 PM
That New Menu in Full

Probable
Scotch Pies
Steak Pies
Pizzas
Chips

Possible
Crisps
Juice (all E numbers included)
Mars Bars
Starburst

Unlikely
Fresh Soup
Sandwiches / Filled Rolls :wink: (geddit????)
Doughnuts / Dough Rings (for those awkward times when D1 clubs visit, or it's St. Johnstone)
Thermos Flask Refills (see above)

Never in a Million Years
Houmous
Olives
Pitta Breads
Muller Lite Yoghurt
Fresh Fruit

c. 2010 Rat and Toilet Catering (Non Nazi)

:greengrin Very good.

As I'm new to the East, my butler will be dealing with all my culinary requirements, thank you very much.

leither17
21-08-2010, 01:32 PM
prawn sandwiches

down-the-slope
21-08-2010, 01:44 PM
As mentioned on another thread..always goto Greggs pre match..black coffee (as this is beyond ER catering) 2 from pies / cornish pasties / sausage roll etc (as better and way cheaper) and a ring donught :drool:

Have had a couple of run ins with security...

One youngster..'you can't take that (pointing to my coffee) into ground
me 'yes i can and will as i do every week as it conforms to regulations'(i.e. in paper rather than can / bottle)

he continued his line as i made my way down queue insisting i was going in with it.

Me'please call a supervisor if you have a problem'...which he did..Supervisor 'paper cup thats no problem sir'...no apology from initial guy

I'm quite persistant when i know for sure i'm in the right :greengrin until catering in ER is edible and priced less than a total rip off i will continue to do the same

Phil D. Rolls
21-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Here's mine

Pre-match
3 pints of Mick Jagger

First Half
3 smuggled in sausage rolls (pocket size)

Half-Time
1 Virginia (Golden)

Second Half
1 Ma-arse Bar (I believe)

It's attention to detail that's been letting me down. Try getting a Greggs jumbo sausage roll in without giving the game away.

:greengrin Very good.

As I'm new to the East, my butler will be dealing with all my culinary requirements, thank you very much.

I believe some of the peasantry in the surrounding area are happy to let you have their land for a small fee/cup of methadone/ signature on their DLA claim. Ideal for pre match tail gate parties and no need to see the eating habits of the hoi polloi, which - on the whole - are quite disturbing. :greengrin