PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Historical Trust Exhibition Today

Mikey
21-08-2010, 09:51 AM
And next week!............

Click Here For More Info (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?190385-Hibernian-Historical-Trust-Latest-Exhibition)

Mikey
21-08-2010, 12:59 PM

Twiglet
21-08-2010, 02:14 PM
On my way now...

Mikey
21-08-2010, 04:20 PM
And very good it was too. It's still there next week folks!

alanhall69
21-08-2010, 04:32 PM
mite pop on next week fi a wee look around :bye:

Twiglet
21-08-2010, 06:46 PM
And very good it was too. It's still there next week folks!

It was good. Enjoyed going upstairs to the directors lounge I think it was. There's some very generous people out there loaning things to them, and the view from the exec seats is brilliant it just made the east and pitch look even better.

Would highly recommend to anyone.

oregonhibby
23-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Around 80 supporters turned up on Saturday to see the exhibition. Many said it was the best yet.

It is open next Saturday again at 2.30. Tour of the Director's Lounge and Players Lounge included with a view to the new east stand from the Director's Box.

Well worth a view.

Mikey
23-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Around 80 supporters turned up on Saturday to see the exhibition. Many said it was the best yet.

It is open next Saturday again at 2.30. Tour of the Director's Lounge and Players Lounge included with a view to the new east stand from the Director's Box.

Well worth a view.

I've put the feelers out for that medal I spoke about. Hope to get an answer soon.

I'm also told there's a Roseberry Cup medal that I should be able to pick up in the next day or so. It's from around the same time.

dangermouse
23-08-2010, 01:03 PM
I can thoroughly recommend it. Learned a few things I didn't know about the stadium and it's past along with proposed moves that never came to fruition.

OtterHibee
23-08-2010, 02:16 PM
I couldn't make it last Saturday but am going this week. Are cameras allowed by any chance?

aberhibsfc
23-08-2010, 03:49 PM
I can thoroughly recommend it. Learned a few things I didn't know about the stadium and it's past along with proposed moves that never came to fruition.

I like a bit of trivia, any juicy stories about transfers that never came to pass.

My favourite was the rumour that John Collins used his Monaco and Hibs connections to enable Hibs get a certain younfg man named Trezeguet (spelling apology, just in case) but Jim Duffy knocked this opportunity back with the statement that we've just signed Paul Tosh & Lee Powers (I did appreciate his goal v Celtic), Lol.

The other folkore chestnut was when St Mirren were on the verge of signing (at the time) little known Brazilian called Ronaldinho.

Completely irrelevant but entertaining all the same. Any faded dreams such as those?

aberhibsfc
23-08-2010, 03:55 PM
PS, can anyone remember the link recently posted for the new website for Hibs players etc. I'm getting a new laptop soon and want to add the link as a favourite.

Apologies if this sounds like a thread hi-jack.

oregonhibby
24-08-2010, 05:23 AM
Cameras are allowed, even if to get a great shot of the new east stand.