PDA

View Full Version : Be part of our history

sunshine1875
21-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Sunday is your chance to be part of Hibernian Football Club history.

The new East Stand is open for the first time as we welcome to Easter Road one of the Old Firm. Games between the teams are usually keenly contested and we all remember our wins against the once-mighty Rangers.

How any Hibs fan can miss that chance to be part of history is beyond me. Yes the price is £27, it is on a Sunday, live on telly, blah, blah, but it is the first time with the new east, at home to the Rangers and we are top of the league. In years to come, those that attend can say "I was there when we beat the Rangers in front of the new East Stand".

Bring it on! Let's fill the stadium and support the team. Can we also please keep this thread positive - there are enough threads that deal with matchday sales, £27 etc.

"We are Hibernian FC.............."

:flag::flag::flag:

biggie1875
21-08-2010, 07:19 AM
10/10 ggtth going down for my ticket in the east today :)

iwasthere1972
21-08-2010, 07:25 AM

The new East Stand is open for the first time as we welcome to Easter Road one of the Old Firm. Games between the teams are usually keenly contested and we all remember our wins against the once-mighty Rangers.

How any Hibs fan can miss that chance to be part of history is beyond me. Yes the price is £27, it is on a Sunday, live on telly, blah, blah, but it is the first time with the new east, at home to the Rangers and we are top of the league. In years to come, those that attend can say "I was there when we beat the Rangers in front of the new East Stand".

Bring it on! Let's fill the stadium and support the team. Can we also please keep this thread positive - there are enough threads that deal with matchday sales, £27 etc.

:agree: What do you want to tell your grandchildren when they ask "Grandad where were you on the day that the new east stand was opened and we beat the huns"?

a. I was there and it was a terrific experience.

b. I was plonked on the sofa at home watching on Sky.

c. I was watching it on my computer on some dodgy internet site.

d. I was in the boozer cheering on my beloved Hibs

The answer is simple. If you've got the cash, the time, your partner's permission :wink: or all three then what are you waiting for.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

sunshine1875
21-08-2010, 08:45 AM
You can also buy a special commemorative edition of the matchday programme to remind you of your time when you were part of the Hibernian Football Club history.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100820/get-with-the-programme_2262950_2129544

marinello59
21-08-2010, 09:16 AM
:agree: What do you want to tell your grandchildren when they ask "Grandad where were you on the day that the new east stand was opened and we beat the huns"?

I would like to be able to tell them I was engaged in a drunken romp with Susan Sarandon. Going to the game is good too though.:agree:

--------
21-08-2010, 12:41 PM
I would like to be able to tell them I was engaged in a drunken romp with Susan Sarandon. Going to the game is good too though.:agree:

Now I assure you I'm only passing a comment and in no way judging you or criticising, but you ARE aware that SS will be 64 in October? :cool2:

I WOULD be there, but I'm working. Time they stopped all this nonsense of Sunday games. 3.00pm Saturday's the proper time for a football match. Rod, see to it! :grr:

marinello59
21-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Now I assure you I'm only passing a comment and in no way judging you or criticising, but you ARE aware that SS will be 64 in October? :cool2:

I WOULD be there, but I'm working. Time they stopped all this nonsense of Sunday games. 3.00pm Saturday's the proper time for a football match. Rod, see to it! :grr:

I am indeed. She wasn't when this particular fantasy began though.:greengrin

--------
21-08-2010, 12:54 PM
I am indeed. She wasn't when this particular fantasy began though.:greengrin

This fantasy involves you being a Time Lord? :devil:

marinello59
21-08-2010, 12:57 PM
This fantasy involves you being a Time Lord? :devil:

Possibly. It's a fantasy.:thumbsup:

mim
21-08-2010, 12:58 PM

.............and your point is??? :devil:

lyonhibs
21-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Susan Sarandon fantasies aside, is this program ONLY on sale 2day, or pre-game 2moro as well?

iwasthere1972
21-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Possibly. It's a fantasy.:thumbsup:

The Gary Sparrow of Hibs.net?

How's Phoebe?

marinello59
21-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Susan Sarandon fantasies aside, is this program ONLY on sale 2day, or pre-game 2moro as well?

It's the match programme so it will be available tomorrow.

lyonhibs
21-08-2010, 01:33 PM
ah I see, thot it was a seperate issue from the matchday prog. Thanks

Sas_The_Hibby
21-08-2010, 01:33 PM

I don't know if Marinello59 and Susan would want you there, anyway, TBH! :bitchy: