PDA

View Full Version : Attention Flag wavers (with canes).

Hibs12thMan
20-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Just so that there is absolutely no misunderstanding we wrote to the club saying some supporters had had a bit of trouble in the past with 1 metre flag waving sticks. This is the reply;

“1m canes are allowed in and I have briefed the security team to remind all stewards.” Fife Hyland, no less.

He obviously thought about this a bit and maybe got a bit peeved that previous instructions had not been followed and we got this message later;

“if anyone does have issues with flags pls feedback to me with stewards numbers / gates they had problems at. Security briefed so shouldn’t be any problems, but more info I have the better.”

So there you have it - the green light for lots of green flag waving.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Just a wee reminder to those lucky enough to be in the New East for its debut; the catering kiosks and other finishes will not be completed. The club will be operating a limited catering facility on the day.

Phil MaGlass
20-08-2010, 10:47 AM
:flag:"GET YIR FLAGS OOT FOR THE BOYS":flag:

CallumLaidlaw
20-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Can I bring my vuvizelas?

;)

Hibernian Verse
20-08-2010, 11:37 AM

;)

There was one at Fir Park IIRC.

RIP
20-08-2010, 11:42 AM
There was one at Fir Park IIRC.

Three at Dunfy

Our six flags arrived from Greens Flags (great name) yesterday. Brilliant value for £4 a pop. Too big to hold with arms outstretched - about the size of a fireside rug

blackpoolhibs
20-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Did we get anywhere to store the flags? Our flag is a real pain carrying all the time, and would be great to leave at the ground, or better still up the back permanently.

Jones28
20-08-2010, 12:04 PM

;)

Of course! Canny toot it tho :greengrin

Emerald
20-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Of course! Canny toot it tho :greengrin
Toot that next to me and you will be pickin it oot yer jaxy :greengrin