PDA

View Full Version : Can we all please....

the happy hibee
19-08-2010, 07:22 PM
get right behind the team on sun no matter who is playing. i know we all have our players we love to hate ( mine being rankin :grr:) but they all need our support on sun so if passes start going astray and the odd first touch is bad lets not get on these players back lets do what we do when its a riodan and say unlucky there deek better luck next time! so come on lets get right behind the team and we will show these huns what fitbaw is all about :thumbsup:! from the happy hibee son!

HibeePaj
19-08-2010, 07:44 PM
:thumbsup:

does that include yogi??:confused:

the happy hibee
19-08-2010, 07:59 PM
:thumbsup:

does that include yogi??:confused:
Yeah :thumbsup:

bobbyhibs1983
19-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Your asking abit much aren't you?:wink:
Its either we give the players stick or yogi stick.lol
Joking aside its a greta idea, but im sure there are a few peopel who go to matchs just to moan at something, , at the players,at the pitch or at the ball or the linesman or the ref or that guy over there.

Its a good call joking aside,but has there been a time when it seemed all the fans were right behing the team for the whole team and it seemed to HELP the team?

Jack
19-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Moan and give stick to Rangers - thats what theyre there for :-)

the happy hibee
20-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Your asking abit much aren't you?:wink:
Its either we give the players stick or yogi stick.lol
Joking aside its a greta idea, but im sure there are a few peopel who go to matchs just to moan at something, , at the players,at the pitch or at the ball or the linesman or the ref or that guy over there.

Its a good call joking aside,but has there been a time when it seemed all the fans were right behing the team for the whole team and it seemed to HELP the team?
yeah i know it is usually one of the two lol! I suppose the only time i can think of is the liverpool fans at the champions league final when they were 3-0 down at halftime it would have been easy for them to get on the players back but they didnt they got behind the team even more and the rest as they say is history! come on the hibs lets get into they huns on sun :thumbsup::thumbsup:!

Hibercelona
20-08-2010, 09:38 PM
I'll be right behind them on sunday! :thumbsup:

In the top corner of the new east with my shades on. :cool2:

Kevvy1875
20-08-2010, 10:55 PM
:top marks

Yep, sick of the Nish et al hating threads which has a knock on effect to matchday. I would prefer to be amongst an optimistic crowd rather than one that has the knives at the ready for the first mistake.

Dinnae get me wrong, I Think we could get better than Nish, Hogg and Rankin(the scapegoats) but they are Hibs players and I support them no matter how bad they are.

p.s....I reckon Hogg will come good and be one of the SPL's more reliable defenders.

sunshine1875
21-08-2010, 08:08 AM
I don't know if you watched the ManU - Newcastle game on Monday. I thought that that was probably the worst display I have seen from Wayne Rooney. He tried hard but was awful. Misplaced passes, always choosing the wrong option, poor control and woeful attempts on goal. Sounds familiar compared to a member of our team, the only difference being that Rooney rarely was found offside.

How did the ManU support deal with this poor performance from one of their highly paid players. Did they moan, get on his back. No - they sung his name in support.

Funny that!

AndersonGGTTH
21-08-2010, 08:59 AM
get right behind the team on sun no matter who is playing. i know we all have our players we love to hate ( mine being rankin :grr:) but they all need our support on sun so if passes start going astray and the odd first touch is bad lets not get on these players back lets do what we do when its a riodan and say unlucky there deek better luck next time! so come on lets get right behind the team and we will show these huns what fitbaw is all about :thumbsup:! from the happy hibee son!

He Works harder than anyone in the whole team and he's not a bad player :|:bye: