PDA

View Full Version : Tickets St. Mirren 29th August - all ticket.

Newry Hibs
19-08-2010, 07:53 AM
I see that this match is 'all ticket'. Does this mean that I can get a ticket at the ground on the day - so effectively I'm a walk up? The St.Mirren site says Hibs fans get get their tickets at the ground (I assume it's not pre-ordered tickets they mean).

I'm coming over from Ireland with my two boys, so I don't want to miss out by not getting tickets beforehand if I need them - but also I don't really want to buy tickets beforehand and have a flight delay so I have miss the match.

Have previous recent visists sold out?

Dashing Bob S
19-08-2010, 07:55 AM
I see that this match is 'all ticket'. Does this mean that I can get a ticket at the ground on the day - so effectively I'm a walk up? The St.Mirren site says Hibs fans get get their tickets at the ground (I assume it's not pre-ordered tickets they mean).

I'm coming over from Ireland with my two boys, so I don't want to miss out by not getting tickets beforehand if I need them - but also I don't really want to buy tickets beforehand and have a flight delay so I have miss the match.

Have previous recent visists sold out?

Would be astonished if you can't get tickets there, at some office or portakabin outside the ground before the game. It's on tv, so the crowd will be at best around 5,000, which is half the capacity.

Gettin' Auld
19-08-2010, 07:56 AM
The match doesn't "sell out" and you will be able to buy tickets at the ground. No you don't have to pre-order them either. :thumbsup:

Newry Hibs
19-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Excellent. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: