PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember your first time?

Hibs12thMan
18-08-2010, 09:11 AM
No need to say what everyone else is saying about Sunday coz we’ve all noticed its the first match with our new stand occupied; the first match with our Easter Road Stadium complete; the first SPL match on our pitch perfect playing surface; our first home match of the season; the first match to have not one but 5 firsts! :agree:

The new stand is going to get a lot of attention, the still photographs taken by the media on Sunday will be used for years to come. :cool2:

When these photographs are used in the future do you want our new home to look like a rest home or a house party?

:flag::flag::flag:

Link the old with the new. Find your old scarf you used to wear; find your old Hibs jersey you used to wear; might be a bit warm for hats but if that’s all you’ve got wear it! (and something else please) Get a hold of these old flags, if you think you're too old for flag waving now take them along and give them to a kid – they’ll be delighted to wave the life out of it.

Its only ever first once – lets make this first a first to remember. :greengrin

Just a wee reminder to those lucky enough to be in the New East for its debut; the catering kiosks and other finishes will not be completed. The club will be operating a limited catering facility on the day.

JA

hibeeleicester
18-08-2010, 09:35 AM
No need to say what everyone else is saying about Sunday coz we’ve all noticed its the first match with our new stand occupied; the first match with our Easter Road Stadium complete; the first SPL match on our pitch perfect playing surface; our first home match of the season; the first match to have not one but 5 firsts! :agree:

The new stand is going to get a lot of attention, the still photographs taken by the media on Sunday will be used for years to come. :cool2:

When these photographs are used in the future do you want our new home to look like a rest home or a house party?

Link the old with the new. Find your old scarf you used to wear; find your old Hibs jersey you used to wear; might be a bit warm for hats but if that’s all you’ve got wear it! (and something else please) Get a hold of these old flags, if you think you're too old for flag waving now take them along and give them to a kid – they’ll be delighted to wave the life out of it.

Just a wee reminder to those lucky enough to be in the New East for its debut; the catering kiosks and other finishes will not be completed. The club will be operating a limited catering facility on the day.

JA
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

erin-go-bragh87
18-08-2010, 10:19 AM

JA

I'm in the new east on Sunday and was already excited enough but your post has made me even more so. I just hope we get a good number in and the atmosphere is excellent

iwasthere1972
18-08-2010, 07:34 PM

JA

I've always found the catering to be somewhat limited anyway.

Roll on Sunday lets make some noise and twirl those scarves. :devil:

HibeePaj
18-08-2010, 08:03 PM
it shall be BUNCIN!

.Sean.
18-08-2010, 08:14 PM
it shall be BUNCIN!

Ken. You never know, it might be bouncing aswell!! :greengrin

HibeePaj
18-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Ken. You never know, it might be bouncing aswell!! :greengrin

BUNCIN,, to be read bunsin :wink:

shall be BUNCIN!

Sas_The_Hibby
18-08-2010, 08:32 PM
I've always found the catering to be somewhat limited anyway.
Roll on Sunday lets make some noise and twirl those scarves. :devil:

As I've previously been in the FF Upper but am now moving to the East, I'll have my butler and picnic hamper with me, so it's not a problem for me! :coolhib:

Come on the jolly good Edinburgh Hibernians....ra ra ra :scarf:

hfc rd
18-08-2010, 08:32 PM

JA

After reading that post, I just can't wait for the game now. Hopefully the players put in a very good peformance against those bigoted huns and we leave our new proud home very happy at the FT whistle!

sunshine1875
18-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Do you remember.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dphpDdfZUGw&feature=av2e

I agree with the OP, Sunday is your chance to be part of history. How any Hibs fan can miss that chance to be part of history is beyond me. Yes the price is £27, it is on a Sunday, live on telly, blah, blah, but it is the first time with the new east at home to the Huns and we are top of the league.

Bring it on!

"We are Hibernian FC.............."

Hibercelona
18-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Aye.

She was a little on the chubby side, but I had to start somewhere. :cool2:

blackpoolhibs
18-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Ah the 1st time, ended all too quickly as i remember. :embarrass