PDA

View Full Version : The Undeniable Truth

hibernator
18-08-2010, 03:13 AM
I remember seeing this at the time and wondering how not one person seemed to notice the REF :rolleyes: Sandy Roy,passing the ball to Der Hun and them going up the park and scoring, "a lovely sweeping move" says the commentator:grr:, what other proof could you ask for:bitchy:, see @ 1.40min

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rxmTkO6IDg&feature=related

hibernator
18-08-2010, 03:18 AM
I have watched a dozen times now and you have to laugh, this should be on only an excuse @ New Year:bitchy: pure cheating bassa :grr:

Lucius Apuleius
18-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Cannot remember what the excuse was that day for not selling all our tickets.:wink:

Hibs07p
18-08-2010, 07:32 AM
The ball was still moving as well.

danderhallhibby
18-08-2010, 09:51 AM
should have beat them that day. Typical ref, tryin his hardest for the hun cause! Thought we where brilliant that day. Seemed to me a really good crowd in ER and not just in the hun end.

--------
18-08-2010, 10:42 AM
should have beat them that day. Typical ref, tryin his hardest for the hun cause! Thought we where brilliant that day. Seemed to me a really good crowd in ER and not just in the hun end.

Yup.

One of those boring, boring negative defensive games we played while Lexo was the manager. :rolleyes:

:wink:

Bad Martini
18-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Such cheating hunnery is made all the more amusing when, despite their best efforts, at home, after thinking they need only turn up, we ****ing pump them three nil with a hattrick by our sub who cost less than they pay for their supply of blue and white straws....

Ivan Sproule - Hammer of the huns.

Not relevant whatsoever to this chat but funny as **** nonetheless and another get it right up ye a hun bassas moment all the same. Which, are to be savoured, rolled out as many times as is good form and even when it's not good form and allow them to feel most warmly invited to get it right up themselves.

MON THE HIBS.

ENDOF.

hibernator
18-08-2010, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=Hibs07p;2548938]The ball was still moving as well.[/QUOT

How this has not been on a DVD :bitchy:, and how quick does he blow after Pat gets it back to 3-4, earned his team the points that day ! :rules:

HibeePaj
18-08-2010, 07:12 PM
haha 1993!!!,,

just,,
JUST DRAP IT!!! :yawn:

hibernator
18-08-2010, 09:17 PM
haha 1993!!!,,

just,,
JUST DRAP IT!!! :yawn:

Hoi Dopey, I've been arguing with Huns for 30 plus years that their best man is the ref, you should find this VT edifying, if you know your history and all that:bye:

sixtwo
18-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Hoi Dopey, I've been arguing with Huns for 30 plus years that their best man is the ref, you should find this VT edifying, if you know your history and all that:bye:

There is a photo on the net (can't be bothered finding it) where a fat ref (think it was tiny wharton but before my time so might be wrong) offering a masonic handshake to john greig before a big match!

it's a conspiracy i tell ye!:wink:

went back and found it

http://i33.tinypic.com/213mdyg.jpg

hibernator
19-08-2010, 12:09 AM
There is a photo on the net (can't be bothered finding it) where a fat ref (think it was tiny wharton but before my time so might be wrong) offering a masonic handshake to john greig before a big match!

it's a conspiracy i tell ye!:wink:

went back and found it

http://i33.tinypic.com/213mdyg.jpg

:agree: Keep it in mind, It makes victory so much sweeter ! :saltireflag

DCI Gene Hunt
19-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Conspiracies involving referees... load of keech, leave that pish to the Yams. :rolleyes:

G

hibernator
19-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Conspiracies involving referees... load of keech, leave that pish to the Yams. :rolleyes:

G

Aye your right these things have just never happened, I remember Boozy being sent off for being too strong for Boyd to barge off the ball, Boyd ran into Boozys' path, fell on his fat arse and the Ref pulls a straight red , would not even look at changing the decision after the game, I seen the ref ignore Scot Nisbet haul john Collins back by the hair, one thing about "Mad Vlad" is he's not wrong about the GFA, btw here's a more appropriate emoticon for you :3wise smi, :greengrin, anyway we won't care when we stuff them Sunday !

DCI Gene Hunt
20-08-2010, 06:15 AM
Refs are human beings and sometimes get it wrong. Mad Vlad, Tsar Yam is a rambling, raving radge who talks keech, although he has been somewhat quiet for a while now. :Romanov:

Agreed though, I hope we give the blue side of the OF a good rodgering on Sunday afternoon :thumbsup:

G

hibee bouncer
20-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Was this the same game that the fud MacPherson went to take a throw-in but he forgot to lift it above his head and ended up throwing it off the back of his head?

hibernator
20-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Refs are human beings and sometimes get it wrong. Mad Vlad, Tsar Yam is a rambling, raving radge who talks keech, although he has been somewhat quiet for a while now. :Romanov:

Agreed though, I hope we give the blue side of the OF a good rodgering on Sunday afternoon :thumbsup:

G

G, Sorry but I cannot accept that all these poor decisions are errors, not just fan opinion, look how many players and managers are fined for voicing an opinion over the years, there are inept, arrogant and corrupt officials, past and present, we have all been at games where fans have burst into a chorus of "cheat, cheat" at officials as opposed to the usual " the referee's a " and it aint just to pressurise the ref, we're not that organised , it is a real opinion, here's hoping the new East can make enough noise to influence in our favour :wink:

hibernator
20-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Was this the same game that the fud MacPherson went to take a throw-in but he forgot to lift it above his head and ended up throwing it off the back of his head?

can't remember but that long neck + big heid + perm = forget taking throw ins :greengrin

hibernator
24-08-2010, 12:25 AM
If the games not bent someone tell me why McGregor remained on the park, retaliation and simulation, if not simulation Deeks should have gone, he saw it and made sure no action could be taken after the game as he had booked him, these fannies as radioed up and have help from the stand, obviously to act as damage limitation for Walter and Co:stirrer:

DCI Gene Hunt
24-08-2010, 06:29 AM
I've been thinking much along the same lines Hibernator... I think I may have to eat my own words.

DCI Hunt

hibernator
24-08-2010, 12:13 PM
I've been thinking much along the same lines Hibernator... I think I may have to eat my own words.

DCI Hunt

DCI GH, there's nothing wrong with the siege mentality when you are in the right :casper: also there is categorical proof of cheating from Brines, 57 photos posted elewhere here will prove he chose to ignore weir throttling McBride (btw his job would be to make sure lurch was held back not opposing team player) and that Kenny Millers hands were in an unnatural position (new wording I believe) as he was 2 ft in the air "protecting his face":rolleyes: