PDA

View Full Version : ''Your seat is only vaild for Category B home games''???!!!!

California-Hibs
17-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Just got home and noticed that my season ticket has been posted through the letterbox!
Now, ive bought a student season ticket for the East stand, BUT, on the peice of paper that tells me all the usual stuff, 'thank you for being part of the family' etc. It then says..

''Please be aware that your seat is only vaild for Calegory 'B' home games and your card will not be active for Calegory 'A' home games. Your first game will be against Hamilton Accies on Saturday 18th September''.

WHAT THE HELL?!?! :grr::confused:

Woody70x2
17-08-2010, 08:02 PM
It is a standard letter referring to Cat B tickets...

Geo_1875
17-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Just got home and noticed that my season ticket has been posted through the letterbox!
Now, ive bought a student season ticket for the East stand, BUT, on the peice of paper that tells me all the usual stuff, 'thank you for being part of the family' etc. It then says..

''Please be aware that your seat is only vaild for Calegory 'B' home games and your card will not be active for Calegory 'A' home games. Your first game will be against Hamilton Accies on Saturday 18th September''.

The section you are referring to only applies to Category B ST holders which is why it is in bold and underlined. If you bought a full Cat A ST just ignore it.

jgl07
17-08-2010, 10:44 PM
It is a standard letter referring to Cat B tickets...
But Category B season tickets are only sold for the South Stand?

ian cruise
18-08-2010, 12:41 AM

Im not sure thats correct, i was going to buy a half season cat b ticket in jan and was offered a seat in any of the stands. that is maybe only on the half season ticket though

bighairyfaeleith
18-08-2010, 06:26 AM

Your a student, write a strongly worded letter, or make a placard, or why not march on petries office:greengrin

matty_f
18-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Your a student, write a strongly worded letter, or make a placard, or why not march on petries office:greengrin

Or just do what the rest of them do, stay in and have a pot noodle and a w**k.

Hiber-nation
18-08-2010, 06:55 AM

:thumbsup:

Disc O'Dave
18-08-2010, 07:09 AM

I'm guessing the two missing letters aren't "o" and "r" :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
18-08-2010, 07:57 AM

:greengrin

matty_f
18-08-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm guessing the two missing letters aren't "o" and "r" :wink:

You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment...:greengrin

Arch Stanton
18-08-2010, 08:11 AM

Not any more - I had Catb B last year and was told that existing Cat B holders only (i.e. not new applicants) would be moved to the East this year for one year and thereafter they would no longer be selling them.

we are hibs
18-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Not any more - I had Catb B last year and was told that existing Cat B holders only (i.e. not new applicants) would be moved to the East this year for one year and thereafter they would no longer be selling them.

but i got the same letter and im in the famous five