PDA

View Full Version : Loan deals?

--------
17-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Am I right in thinking that EPL teams are limited to a squad of 25 players from the end of the transfer window this season?

And if this is so, is it possible that we might just do a couple of useful loan deals in the next week or so?

Ritchie
17-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Am I right in thinking that EPL teams are limited to a squad of 25 players from the end of the transfer window this season?

And if this is so, is it possible that we might just do a couple of useful loan deals in the next week or so?

:agree:

this is why bellamy got shown the door.

there are a few big names who might not be included in their teams squad (i.e. robinho, wright philips, hutton, woodgate etc)

these type of players would never come to hibs and the squad capping thing means premiership teams will want to keep as many of their youngsters at their club as possible.

therefore i cant see it being any advantage to us as its usually the young players who would maybe consider coming to the SPL

most likely the players who miss out due to the squad capping will go to other big teams in leagues around europe.

--------
17-08-2010, 02:34 PM
:agree:

this is why bellamy got shown the door.

there are a few big names who might not be included in their teams squad (i.e. robinho, wright philips, hutton, woodgate etc)

these type of players would never come to hibs and the squad capping thing means premiership teams will want to keep as many of their youngsters at their club as possible.

therefore i cant see it being any advantage to us as its usually the young players who would maybe consider coming to the SPL

most likely the players who miss out due to the squad capping will go to other big teams in leagues around europe.

Hmm. Guess you're right. Oh well. :rolleyes: