PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Sunday Tickets

sambajustice
17-08-2010, 12:15 PM
How the **** do I go about getting one???

I would be surprised if I'm on the database. I just fancy going to the game as I dont get along much on saturdays and seeing as the new stand is opening.

Is it possible for them to make it any harder to buy tickets?

Antifa Hibs
17-08-2010, 12:19 PM
You have 1500 posts on a Hibs forum, but won't have purchased a season ticket/match ticket/away match ticket before?

sambajustice
17-08-2010, 01:20 PM
You have 1500 posts on a Hibs forum, but won't have purchased a season ticket/match ticket/away match ticket before?

LOL Yeah, I talk a lot of pish though...

Games I usually go to involve paying at the gate or getting season tickets off folk who cant go. I play football on a saturday and sunday too really, so I dont get the chance to get to games all that often. Usually on a sunday my football finishes round about kick off time so dont have time to get to the game (if its at ER).

I suppose its a general question though, say i'm just some random dude from Malta or something who happens to be in the city and fancies going to the football. I cant get a ticket because i'm not on the database?

hibs0666
17-08-2010, 01:24 PM
LOL Yeah, I talk a lot of pish though...

Games I usually go to involve paying at the gate or getting season tickets off folk who cant go. I play football on a saturday and sunday too really, so I dont get the chance to get to games all that often. Usually on a sunday my football finishes round about kick off time so dont have time to get to the game (if its at ER).

I suppose its a general question though, say i'm just some random dude from Malta or something who happens to be in the city and fancies going to the football. I cant get a ticket because i'm not on the database?

You get added to the database over the phone - takes about 2 minutes.

Stantons Angel
17-08-2010, 02:53 PM
There is a reason for it being so hard to obtain tickets for an old firm or Hearts game? Purely to stop what happened at the last home game of last season...................... hoards of the unwanted sitting in beside our supporters and forgetting were they are when their team scores!
I have witnessed this my self and it is a reciepe for disaster really.

If you had attended a game at easter road over the last 5 years and had bought a ticket your details would have been on the club database as an active supporter attending not just the big games but supporting the team at the wee games too. You would have no problem getting a ticket for these so called big games then.

You wont be able to activate your details for this game or any other cat A match because of this ruling put in place a long time ago. Its been widely advertised so all Hibbies know the score.

May be one of your friends that are on the database and attends most games will be able to help you.

Its good to get as many Hibs supporters in the stands at all games. As the season pans out you may be able to attend a few games and get your name on the data base then.

Good luck any way. :agree:

LancashireHibby
17-08-2010, 03:05 PM
You get added to the database over the phone - takes about 2 minutes.

Still won't be able to buy tickets for Cat A games though as you need to have purchased tickets for previous games.

I think everyone knows how it works now and I must admit I find it surprising that some people still don't find themselves eligible to buy tickets considering there are threads on here about it before every Cat A game.

Jamesie
17-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Still won't be able to buy tickets for Cat A games though as you need to have purchased tickets for previous games.

I think everyone knows how it works now and I must admit I find it surprising that some people still don't find themselves eligible to buy tickets considering there are threads on here about it before every Cat A game.

See my other thread on this - puts paid to any casual observers in town for the Festival coming along :grr:

monktonharp
17-08-2010, 05:24 PM
You get added to the database over the phone - takes about 2 minutes.aye,but no chance if you just approach the ticket office in person,put on an australian accent,are under 5 foot 3 inches,apparently:wink:

Stantons Angel
17-08-2010, 09:06 PM
you really would be surprised just what the staff are faced with when asked for tickets by some bad actors.

Rangers supporter incognito:" i want two tickets for the rangers game on sunday"

Ticket office staff: "there are only seats left in the east stand sir"

Rangers supporter incognito: "wheres that?"

i think a Hibby would know were it was. dont you ?:cool2:

iwasthere1972
17-08-2010, 09:13 PM

I would be surprised if I'm on the database. I just fancy going to the game as I dont get along much on saturdays and seeing as the new stand is opening.

You need to have at least 10,000 vButtons to get yourself on the Hibs database. Alternatively if you can tell them what the name of the stand is that's named after the Famous Five you get to sit there.

Removed
17-08-2010, 09:22 PM

Contact :slipper:for a ticket. He's always desperate for company. Try Facebook or his other usual forums