16-08-2010, 08:26 PM
apparantly doing a medical, will shorty be signing

We don't need any more shorties :grr:

HibbyAndy
16-08-2010, 08:26 PM
For?

Mikey
16-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Wikipedia says he's a right back. Is that correct?

col02
16-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Hopefully not with Hibs as he is a major huddie!

IWasThere2016
16-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Can play accross back four - not biggest as stated.

Pretty Boy
16-08-2010, 08:30 PM

Naturally a right back and thats were he played the majority of his games for Dundee Utd. Started of at RB for Celtc but was used at LB a lot also.

HibbyAndy
16-08-2010, 08:31 PM

He is :agree:...And we have Hart.

TQM ive never seen Wilson play anywhere other than RB for Utd ad Celtc?

truehibernian
16-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Good pace though which we lack in that position. Like Nid, a right footed player who is also comfy at LB. Have to say this must have been very very quickly negotiated if true :confused:. Would be a good addition to the team though have to say.

MontrealHibs
16-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Perhaps we have been chasing a centre half to replace Bamba/Hogg (delete as appropriate) and cannot find one... so we are seeking a full back to allow Murray/Hanlon (delete as appropriate) to play in the middle?

Long suffering
16-08-2010, 08:33 PM
source? would take him tbh a very solid player as i recall if he could play LB then this would be a decent back line

wilson murray bamba hart

hibeedonald
16-08-2010, 08:34 PM
my mates a celtic fan, its on their board, apparantly mentioned on ssn there and hees had a few texts saying so. might not be 100% but apparantly doing his medical now. just saying what i heard, and he can play CB aswell.

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2010, 08:35 PM
He is :agree:...And we have Hart.

TQM ive never seen Wilson play anywhere other than RB for Utd ad Celtc?

I've definitely seen him play LB for Celtic.

He was a good player up to the end of his 1st season at Darkheid, seems to have just vanished recently though. I'd be happy if he was to sign.

Edinburgh Green
16-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Would be pretty happy if this was true.

Bo'ness_Hibee
Looks a decent signing too me :wink:

matty_f
If we're getting him in as a left back then I'd be happy with that. I don't think Murray's form has been good at left back for a while now, so a replacement wouldn't be a bad thing.

Kevvy1875
16-08-2010, 08:38 PM
mmmmmmm......

The Smellys have been signing loads lately. They may be looking to get players off the wage bill?

Will wait to see this one with my own peepers before I get excited about it. Would be a good addition to the squad though if true.:thumbsup:

keep the faith
16-08-2010, 08:39 PM
great player. Very smart signing if true.

Mikey
16-08-2010, 08:39 PM
If we're getting him in as a left back then I'd be happy with that. I don't think Murray's form has been good at left back for a while now, so a replacement wouldn't be a bad thing.

Wilson left back.

Murray left midfield.

Riordan up front where he belongs.

Sounds good to me :greengrin

.Sean.
16-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Mark Wilson is a good player who would compliment any squad outside the OF.

That said, we've recently signed Hart for right back and Kevin McCann will be back in January. I've never seen him play anywere other than at right back.

Perhaps Yogi's doing what he's doing with the goalies and starting a 'school of right back-ing' :greengrin

Pretty Boy
16-08-2010, 08:40 PM

If not a replacement at least a bit direct competition. Having 2 or 3 capable players for every position is no bad thing IMO, keeps everyone on their toes.

I have a feeling if Wilson does sign this could spell the end of Lewis Stevensons time at Hibs.

.Sean.
16-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Wilson left back.

Murray left midfield.

:hilarious

Mikey
16-08-2010, 08:42 PM
my mates a celtic fan, its on their board

Which one?

And you should choose your friends more carefully :greengrin

HibbyAndy
I've definitely seen him play LB for Celtic.

He was a good player up to the end of his 1st season at Darkheid, seems to have just vanished recently though. I'd be happy if he was to sign.

:aok:

Id take him tae with his versability then :agree:

matty_f
Wilson left back.

Murray left midfield.

Would take that, definitely.:agree:

matty_f
16-08-2010, 08:43 PM
:aok:

Id take him tae with his versability then :agree:

Yep, a player has to be versable in this day and age.:greengrin

Ritchie
16-08-2010, 08:43 PM
:pray:

Mikey
16-08-2010, 08:44 PM

Go on then. Gimme your alternative.................

blackpoolhibs
I think we need a left back desperately. Wilson would be a good addition to the team.:thumbsup:

Berwickhibby
As much as I would like this to be true, I cannot see him coming to Hibs unless the smellies give him a decent pay off as I would imagine he is on good money.

lyonhibs
16-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Murray as a left midfielder? As in wide on the left? Are you for real? Wilson would be a GREAT addition to the squad

.Sean.
16-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Stick Riordan up top with Stokes and play Galbraith left mid. Murray doesn't have the pace or the legs to play wide anymore.

Ritchie
16-08-2010, 08:47 PM

Galbraith left midfield.

Murray bench. :boo hoo:

HibbyAndy
16-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Yep, a player has to be versable in this day and age.:greengrin

:greengrin

hibeedonald
16-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Which one?

And you should choose your friends more carefully :greengrin

he said the gb forum so i assume that means green brigade.

pacorosssco
16-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Galbraith left midfield.

Murray bench. :boo hoo:

murray centre half or dm

truehibernian
16-08-2010, 08:56 PM
I just texted someone who may know and apparently Wilson is injured at present with a foot injury. Can't see Hibs running medicals with that in mind. Anyone near Murrayfield Hospital :greengrin

IWasThere2016
16-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Wilson has played RB, LB and Sweeper for ra Cellic and Arabs. He also had a spell in midfield for Arabs IIRC.

Hibby70
16-08-2010, 08:57 PM
i had a versable jacket once, you could only wear it one way.

Wilson would be a good signing imho.

IWasThere2016
16-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Yup - Wilson would fail a medical at present

silverhibee
16-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Very good player when he is fit, but is a very big risk due to injury problems.

sesoim
16-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Wilson left back.

Murray left midfield.

Agree with all that - been hoping for a new LB and CB so we can do the above.

.Sean.
16-08-2010, 09:04 PM
I used to think he was a complete "Nothing" of a full back when he was at DUtd ..Couldn't for the life of me work out how even got a game for Utd..But I would take him way ahead of the Neanderthal man
Who? :confused:

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2010, 09:04 PM
As much as I would like this to be true, I cannot see him coming to Hibs unless the smellies give him a decent pay off as I would imagine he is on good money.

Riordan and Mark Brown left them to come to ER.

Removed
16-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Who? :confused:

Kirk Broadfoot :dunno:

Pretty Boy
16-08-2010, 09:07 PM
I used to think he was a complete "Nothing" of a full back when he was at DUtd ..Couldn't for the life of me work out how even got a game for Utd..But I would take him way ahead of the Neanderthal man

Who's the neandethal man?

sesoim
16-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Murray as a left midfielder? As in wide on the left? Are you for real? Wilson would be a GREAT addition to the squad

If we're playing a 4-3-3 Murray wouldn't exactly be a wide midfielder (although I would prefer a 4-4-2). Anyway, he can get forward (he scored a few goals from right midfield a few years ago).

A midfield of De Graf, Murray and Miller, with Zemmama/Wotherspoon and Riordan either side of Stokes would be good.

California-Hibs
16-08-2010, 09:13 PM
If not a replacement at least a bit direct competition. Having 2 or 3 capable players for every position is no bad thing IMO, keeps everyone on their toes.

I have a feeling if Wilson does sign this could spell the end of Lewis Stevensons time at Hibs.

:pray:

500miles
16-08-2010, 09:13 PM

Murray Centre Mid. McBride is a decent player, but Murray is at his best in that role IMO.

Danny_Hibee
16-08-2010, 09:18 PM
maybe I'm missing something here but why would a player be doing a medical at 8.30pm? not as if its deadline day, Im sure it could easily be done tomorrow :confused:

matty_f
16-08-2010, 09:20 PM
maybe I'm missing something here but why would a player be doing a medical at 8.30pm? not as if its deadline day, Im sure it could easily be done tomorrow :confused:

We're using NHS, we actually started the process back when Mowbray was in charge, and tonight was the first available appointment.:agree:

IWasThere2016
16-08-2010, 09:20 PM
As Silver says there are injury issues . Several allegedly.

nonshinyfinish
16-08-2010, 09:21 PM

Should have snapped up one of those satin RReversibles when they were going cheap, shouldn't you?

RickyS
16-08-2010, 09:24 PM
We're using NHS, we actually started the process back when Mowbray was in charge, and tonight was the first available appointment.:agree:

:top marks

hibs4eve
16-08-2010, 09:27 PM
good signing though but we need to buy someone to replace nish. Hope we sign the dutch trialist sounds good with his experiance

Cropley10
16-08-2010, 09:32 PM

:bitchy: LTYF

ballengeich
16-08-2010, 09:32 PM

Thought versable meant someone you could make up songs about.

According to Wikipedia he's 5'11 so not exactly a dwarf. He looked a good player until he had some injuries, so if they've cleared up I'd agree that he could be a good signing.

RickyS
16-08-2010, 09:33 PM
my mates a celtic fan, its on their board, apparantly mentioned on ssn there and hees had a few texts saying so. might not be 100% but apparantly doing his medical now. just saying what i heard, and he can play CB aswell.

nowt on sky sports website mate

Speedway
16-08-2010, 09:50 PM
apparantly doing a medical, will shorty be signing

Apologies if I'm wrong Hibeedonald but I smell something here.

a) Wilson is injured
b) Contrary to what is posted here there is diddly squat -2 on SSN
c) Neither of the two main Celtic forums have a whisper about it.

Happy to be proved wrong, let's see.

sleeping giant
16-08-2010, 09:51 PM
:bitchy: LTYF

You're kidding eh ?

Perspective
16-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Always admired Wilson as a player, and he was a great prospect coming through the ranks at right-back or in the centre of midfield.

He's been so unlucky with injuries at Celtic and I was under the impression there were doubts over his long-term future, but he'd definitely be worth a gamble.

Celtic have already shipped out Caddis and are trying to do the same with Hinkel, so Wilson going too would leave them very short at right-back. That and the fitness issue is what makes me doubt this.

silverhibee
16-08-2010, 09:58 PM
As Silver says there are injury issues . Several allegedly.

TQM, strachan really rated Wilson when he was at celtc, but injury problems seen him spend most of the times on the table getting treatment most of the time, and not niggling injuries but serious injuries, every time he got back in to the celtc team he would break down again with another injury.
Can Hibs afford to bring him to the club on big wages and take the risk that his injury problems continue. A big risk imo.
Hibs should have went for Caddis.

GraniteCityHibs
16-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I played a few games with him for the United under 15's. He was about two years younger than most of the lads in our team but in terms of ability, awareness, communication, etc etc etc he was so far ahead of anyone. Really composed player even at that age. I've always kept a keen eye on him and i always genuinely thought he would a real top class player. A real shame that injuries have blighted him up until now. Would be a good addition if fit.

Liam89
16-08-2010, 10:37 PM

Galbraith? :dunno:

.Sean.
16-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Hart.Looks like one and plays like one. Worst outfield signing in a while :boo hoo:
Deary, deary me. Do you actually bother to attend games? Seen some pish on here and that's up there with the pishest of the pish.

hibbysam
16-08-2010, 11:10 PM

murray at left mid? no thanks, centre defensive mid or nowhere, not enough pace to be a modern full back/winger, he was well exposed at home to hearts when there boy stevenson tore him to bits,

my alternative? galbraith, direct running and pace and willing to beat a man, :agree:

Hibs On Tour
16-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Who cares about all this nonsense about injuries and the like?

What's his website like FFS!?! Is it Hibs-class or no? :wink:

snooky
16-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I think Yogi should use Ian Murray in the same way as Leeds used Paul Madley.
i.e. establish our best 11 (a-la the Tornados, with Herriot thru to Duncan) and use Nid to replace any player that is injured or suspended in the midfield or defence.
Worth a try? I think so. :cool2:

scoopyboy
17-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Wilson can and has played both full back positions for Celtic, always right back for Utd IIRC.

Injury prone however.

number 27
17-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Wilson can and has played both full back positions for Celtic, always right back for Utd IIRC.

Injury prone however.

Best player on the park from wing back at our 2-1 semi final IMO

Sandy
17-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Hart.Looks like one and plays like one. Worst outfield signing in a while :boo hoo:

You pished, on the wind up, or just an idiot ? :confused:

3pm
17-08-2010, 07:36 AM
All 3...

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2010, 08:06 AM
You pished, on the wind up, or just an idiot ? :confused:

:agree:

mjhibby
17-08-2010, 08:12 AM
What a squad we would have if yogi signed the players he was rumoured to be after.Fwiw wilson is an above average spl player who was a bit like jackie mcnamara,solid and consistent with the ocassional very good game but of course injury prone(sound ides for the pbs mob).Surely the davidsdon deal is dead if they have got a new goalie as i thought brown was part of the deal.Dont you just love rumours.Funny that out of the 3 players signed this season only 1(hart) was common knowledge.I suspect we will get one more player in(2 if bamba goes)so wont be waiting with baited breath on transfer news.And the dutch guy looks highly unlikely although the brazilian sounds good.Thats me listening to rumours again.We just cant help it can we.:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2010, 08:34 AM
I think he is a terrible signing.I just can't conjur up anything positive about him. Slow,small... Watch him trying to take someone on :wink:

I prefer to judge him on his defending, and he's good at that. Nobody has got passed him since he signed and he will benefit from playing regularly, and get even better.

frazeHFC
17-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Would be delighted if this went through :agree:

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Interesting viewpoint.I've only been to two games and saw players going past him for fun.I'll be delighted to be proved wrong .. Dunno how that's going to happen though :bitchy:

Carl is that you?

Jones28
17-08-2010, 08:42 AM
TQM, strachan really rated Wilson when he was at celtc, but injury problems seen him spend most of the times on the table getting treatment most of the time, and not niggling injuries but serious injuries, every time he got back in to the celtc team he would break down again with another injury.
Can Hibs afford to bring him to the club on big wages and take the risk that his injury problems continue. A big risk imo.
Hibs should have went for Caddis.

We have Zemmama tho, who seems to be pretty much the same, cant remember if he was ever fit for a long stretch :confused:

Sandy
17-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Carl is that you?

:agree: :slipper:

Pretty Boy
17-08-2010, 08:44 AM
I think he is a terrible signing.I just can't conjur up anything positive about him. Slow,small... Watch him trying to take someone on :wink:

5'10" is hardly tiny.

Of course it doesn't compare to the 12ft tall majesty of Maka but it's not bad for a mere mortal.

Booked4Being-Ugly
17-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Interesting viewpoint.I've only been to two games and saw players going past him for fun.I'll be delighted to be proved wrong .. Dunno how that's going to happen though :bitchy:So let me get this right, you think Yogi's useless, you don't rate our defence, you think Hart isn't very good, you think Hibs will have a poor season, you're not going to renew your season ticket but yet you think Kevin Kyle is a fantastic player! :faf::jamboak::bye:

Booked4Being-Ugly
17-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I think the defense is weak apart from Bamba and Murray.I wanted Yogi to succeed. He was my choice.I have serious doubts about him after trying to make sense of some of his tactics for the last year. I would have Kyle way before Nish and I'm not renewing my season ticket although I've been to every game in Scotland so far :agree:But surely you must agree that in the bigger picture Hibs and Yogi are trying to do the right thing and have made steps towards trying to improve the squad and infrastructure?

Some of the current players may not be up to the quality we require but we are the only team in Scotland trying to improve our facilities as well as trying to get a decent team on the park!

The easy way out is just to say, **** it we're p!sh but i think most fans know what Hibs are trying to achieve.

For what it's worth we won against a decent Motherwell team so you must be happy?

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2010, 09:18 AM
But surely you must agree that in the bigger picture Hibs and Yogi are trying to do the right thing and have made steps towards trying to improve the squad and infrastructure?

Some of the current players may not be up to the quality we require but we are the only team in Scotland trying to improve our facilities as well as trying to get a decent team on the park!

The easy way out is just to say, **** it we're p!sh but i think most fans know what Hibs are trying to achieve.

For what it's worth we won against a decent Motherwell team so you must be happy?

My guess is grumpy, or perhaps dopey.

matty_f
17-08-2010, 09:21 AM

Having met him, he's definitely not a dwarf!

Sandy
17-08-2010, 09:24 AM

Having met him, he's definitely not a dwarf!

Which one does that leave then Matty ? :greengrin

matty_f
17-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Which one does that leave then Matty ? :greengrin

I was going to say he's no white, but he definitely is!

Liamcee1994
17-08-2010, 10:28 AM

Wilson Left Back

GALBRAITH Left Mid

Riordan Up Front with Stokes

sorted:greengrin

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Wilson Left Back

GALBRAITH Left Mid

Riordan Up Front with Stokes

sorted:greengrin

Wilson isn't coming to us

lyonhibs
17-08-2010, 10:36 AM

Much in the same way as we are actively looking to punt Stokes and Riordan??

You sound pretty authoritative about this.

On that basis, if I may just permit myself.........................

Source???? :cool2:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Much in the same way as we are actively looking to punt Stokes and Riordan??

You sound pretty authoritative about this.

On that basis, if I may just permit myself.........................

Source???? :cool2:

Blackpool were after Riordan but thank god Deek is happy at Hibs and wants to remain here, Why are they delaying his extended contract.

Stokes the same at Celtic, now back to the original post you tell me or anyone claiming to be in the know that Wilson is on our radar, the OP claims he had a medical last night, nae chance, Hibs want Davidson at St Johnstone and as my previous post Sandaza would be a better option than Nish :wink:

Edinburgh Green
17-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Jeez, salford give it a break. It's cringe worthy.

WellingtonHibby
17-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Blackpool were after Riordan but thank god Deek is happy at Hibs and wants to remain here, Why are they delaying his extended contract.

Stokes the same at Celtic, now back to the original post you tell me or anyone claiming to be in the know that Wilson is on our radar, the OP claims he had a medical last night, nae chance, Hibs want Davidson at St Johnstone and as my previous post Sandaza would be a better option than Nish :wink:

Sandaza is on trial with Swansea...:bye:

lyonhibs
17-08-2010, 11:48 AM

So, to summarise, beyond your personal intuition, which history shows us to be somewhat wide of the mark, you have no idea whether Wilson is likely to join us/facing a medical or not?

Just checking :rolleyes:

Speedway
17-08-2010, 12:32 PM
SalfordHibs' posts remind me a lot of the Andy74 of old before his epiphany.

HibbyAndy
17-08-2010, 12:36 PM
So Wilson isnae signin then? What a waste of bandwith.

Musselbound
17-08-2010, 12:38 PM
5'10" is hardly tiny.

Of course it doesn't compare to the 12ft tall majesty of Maka but it's not bad for a mere mortal.

I just find it amazing that players of that height are written off as too small. That's partly what's wrong with football in this country. Height before ability it seems now.

Speedway
17-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Just realised that the disappearance of HibsPain coincides not only with Maka's release from the club but also with the emergence of regular posts from Salford Hibs.

Very clever. :agree:

truehibernian
17-08-2010, 12:42 PM

The only side to make a genuine enquiry regards Derek (hopefully Silverhibee will confirm :wink:) was Queens Park Rangers. I would say that before the Holland tour, he was genuinely thinking about where his future lay. The birth of the wee one seems to have really grounded him and he even talks more thoughtfully and positively now about Hibs. Hughes also seems to have put him in front of the cameras more too. A bit like Beckham, I think Hughes has seen that Derek now needs to be seen as one of the older heads and given him more club responsibility. The QPR early talks though were 100% and the money was staggering in comparison. I know the window is not closed yet, but before Holland I would have waged heavily on Derek leaving. Now, with his family and new responsibility, I think we will keep him but it was close.

Speedway
17-08-2010, 12:43 PM
So Wilson isnae signin then? What a waste of bandwith.

Not sure he ever was Andy.

Bear in mind that this whole thread, the one on the PM board, the one on .bounce and the one on .mad have all started from someone with 140-ish posts coming on here saying he'd had a text from his Celtic supporting mate and that there was talk of the move on SSN and Celtic messageboards. Except there wasn't.

That was a clue.

HibeePaj
17-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Would definately be a good signing for us.. was a strong player at dundee united, maybe hasnt quite shone at celtic but definately think he is a player of our level.

would be very happy if this was true

HibbyAndy
17-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Not sure he ever was Andy.

Bear in mind that this whole thread, the one on the PM board, the one on .bounce and the one on .mad have all started from someone with 140-ish posts coming on here saying he'd had a text from his Celtic supporting mate and that there was talk of the move on SSN and Celtic messageboards. Except there wasn't.That was a clue.

Yeah true.

Mare chance of signin Mr Wilson from the cartoon Dennis :greengrin

HibbyAndy
17-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Would definately be a good signing for us.. was a strong player at dundee united, maybe hasnt quite shone at celtic but definately think he is a player of our level.

Its no :greengrin

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 03:22 PM
So, to summarise, beyond your personal intuition, which history shows us to be somewhat wide of the mark, you have no idea whether Wilson is likely to join us/facing a medical or not?

Just checking :rolleyes:

It took you 1hr 8mins to come back with that :yawn:

Speedway you know nothing mate, i am sure Silverhibee will confirm Blackpool did show an interest in Deek.

Wilson nae chance :wink:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Jeez, salford give it a break. It's cringe worthy.

Sorry inside Hibs...:yawn:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Sandaza is on trial with Swansea...:bye:

Does it say on my post he is coming to us, having a medical etc...no do keep up :bitchy:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 03:28 PM
SalfordHibs' posts remind me a lot of the Andy74 of old before his epiphany.

Andy74 :faf: now that's proper cringeworthy :agree:

lyonhibs
17-08-2010, 03:35 PM

Speedway you know nothing mate, i am sure Silverhibee will confirm Blackpool did show an interest in Deek.

Yeh, apologies, I found myself irritatingly in a training seminar at work.

I note with interest your not actually refuting what I said, although, on this occasion, it appears the OP may have been led a merry dance re: Mark Wilson.

stokesmessiah
17-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Andy74 :faf: now that's proper cringeworthy :agree:

So is having the last five posts on a thread arguing with well, yourself !

:yawn:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 03:45 PM
So is having the last five posts on a thread arguing with well, yourself !

:yawn:

Stokesy please read full posts before posting and you will see i was replying to people that aimed things at me...deary me :bitchy:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Yeh, apologies, I found myself irritatingly in a training seminar at work.

I note with interest your not actually refuting what I said, although, on this occasion, it appears the OP may have been led a merry dance re: Mark Wilson.

Apology accepted :thumbsup: Wilson i dont know where that came from tbh nothing on the kerrydale street forum, Celtic mad etc :rolleyes:

Speedway
17-08-2010, 04:29 PM

What, nothing at all? Life has been a complete waste then. I can't believe it.

Still, takes one to know one I suppose.

silverhibee
17-08-2010, 04:29 PM
All i will say is that several clubs have shown an interest in Deeks over the summer, he is still at Hibs and that is good, hopefully it stays like that.

.Sean.
17-08-2010, 04:33 PM
That's all, folks.

It's well known that SalfordHibs is the most in-the-know poster on hibs.net and if he says Mark Wilson won't be signing we should take this as final.

Won't be happening unfortunately. SalfordHibs has confirmed it mate :boo hoo:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 04:34 PM
What, nothing at all? Life has been a complete waste then. I can't believe it.

Still, takes one to know one I suppose.

Honestly when Mixu was in charge some of the names you came outwith :faf:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 04:35 PM
All i will say is that several clubs have shown an interest in Deeks over the summer, he is still at Hibs and that is good, hopefully it stays like that.

One of which being Blackpool :cool2:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 04:36 PM
That's all, folks.

It's well known that SalfordHibs is the most in-the-know poster on hibs.net and if he says Mark Wilson won't be signing we should take this as final.

Won't be happening unfortunately. SalfordHibs has confirmed it mate :boo hoo:

:wink:

.Sean.
17-08-2010, 04:36 PM
You, like the rest of us, read that online and in the papers. Away and stop pretending you're in the know. You're embarassing yourself.

Speedway
17-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Honestly when Mixu was in charge some of the names you came outwith :faf:

Such as?

If only I'd have thought of reading the transfer rumours site and right clicking before selecting 'copy'.

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 04:37 PM
You, like the rest of us, read that online and in the papers. Away and stop pretending you're in the know. You're embarassing yourself.

Of course i am :boo hoo:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Such as?

Let's just say a few Finish names

H18sry
17-08-2010, 04:42 PM
I think Salford Hibs has doubled his post count on this thread alone :devil:

Speedway
17-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Let's just say a few Finish names

Such as...?

got any links to prove it?

Got any evidence to prove any links that can be found were incorrect?

Got any evidence of me ever saying that any given player is signing for us?

'Course you have!! :greengrin

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Such as...?

'Course you have!! :greengrin

Seem to be sweating here SW anything to hide :cool2:

whiskyhibby
17-08-2010, 05:29 PM
What a squad we would have if yogi signed the players he was rumoured to be after.Fwiw wilson is an above average spl player who was a bit like jackie mcnamara,solid and consistent with the ocassional very good game but of course injury prone(sound ides for the pbs mob).Surely the davidsdon deal is dead if they have got a new goalie as i thought brown was part of the deal.Dont you just love rumours.Funny that out of the 3 players signed this season only 1(hart) was common knowledge.I suspect we will get one more player in(2 if bamba goes)so wont be waiting with baited breath on transfer news.And the dutch guy looks highly unlikely although the brazilian sounds good.Thats me listening to rumours again.We just cant help it can we.:greengrin

The Brazilian ???

IWasThere2016
17-08-2010, 06:27 PM

Aye - but yer weeks late ..

rebhar
17-08-2010, 06:27 PM
The Brazilian ???

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Romano-Denneboom-waits-to-see.6478159.jp
End of last paragraph

Edinburgh Green
17-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry inside Hibs...:yawn:

That made no sense at all. :confused:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 07:16 PM
That made no sense at all. :confused:

Woooosh!! :wink:

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Aye - but yer weeks late ..

Said it on here ages ago but it was declined by others :cool2:

IWasThere2016
17-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Forgive me if I don't trail back yer posts :cool2:

Speedway
17-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Seem to be sweating here SW anything to hide :cool2:

On a messageboard? No, just finding you out (again).

brog
18-08-2010, 08:41 AM
How's the medical doing? He must be pretty unfit, he's been getting checked out for 2 days now!! :wink:

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 09:27 AM
On a messageboard? No, just finding you out (again).

Please enlighten the board where you have found me out, i mentioned ages ago Blackpool were keen on Deek which has finally been confirmed by TQM, i also posted up Hibs are keen on Davidson at St Johnstone.

:yamlaugh:

Speedway
18-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Please enlighten the board where you have found me out, i mentioned ages ago Blackpool were keen on Deek which has finally been confirmed by TQM, i also posted up Hibs are keen on Davidson at St Johnstone.

Ah, your back at last, excellent.

I was asking you to show me where I had come up with the evidence for your claim of 'Honestly when Mixu was in charge some of the names you came outwith'

I then, if you remember, asked you to provide evidence for the following:

So, if you're still with me here, I am asking you to back up your claim with the evidence requested. I'll be happy to wait for your reply.

When you've replied, I've got a further seven questions for you regarding Davidson coming to Hibs which can't be found in print or online but that a few of us know the answers to. So once you've come up with the evidence of your claim of the names I came up with in Mixu's time in charge, I'll concede the point and then ask you the Davidson questions.

Take your time, off you go.

sundo1875
18-08-2010, 09:46 AM
How's the medical doing? He must be pretty unfit, he's been getting checked out for 2 days now!! :wink::top marks

bawheid
18-08-2010, 09:46 AM

As well as using confirmation from TQM as back-up for anything (:greengrin), you're also coming across as a bit of a tit.

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=Speedway;2549053]Ah, your back at last, excellent.

I was asking you to show me where I had come up with the evidence for your claim of 'Honestly when Mixu was in charge some of the names you came outwith'

Sorry but i have my 17 days old son to look after

To answer your question i am like TQM i dont keep track of old posts and we are talking about old here, i tried to pull up all your posts from previous but it only goes so far.

You made a statement that you have proved me wrong again!!, i would like to know where?

It's all getting a bit boring now to be honest mate, i put up names that my sources tell me (like you with Hughes), mine hasn't done me wrong in the past so i mentioned about Blackpool keen on Deek (which is true), Davidson is on Hibs radar (confirmed by his mate).

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 09:50 AM
As well as using confirmation from TQM as back-up for anything (:greengrin), you're also coming across as a bit of a tit.

:faf: Your username says it all :wink:

Speedway
18-08-2010, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=Speedway;2549053]Ah, your back at last, excellent.

Sorry but i have my 17 days old son to look after

To answer your question i am like TQM i dont keep track of old posts and we are talking about old here, i tried to pull up all your posts from previous but it only goes so far.

You made a statement that you have proved me wrong again!!, i would like to know where?

It's all getting a bit boring now to be honest mate, i put up names that my sources tell me (like you with Hughes), mine hasn't done me wrong in the past so i mentioned about Blackpool keen on Deek (which is true), Davidson is on Hibs radar (confirmed by his mate).

Now there's a shock.

Why not reference my 29th December thread from when Mixu was in charge, that could have been a starting point.

So, to conclude, you reckon I came up with 'laughable' (you used the laughing smilie) names during Mixu's tenure. Presumably these were players I claimed were in talks or stick ons to move to us?

Nevertheless, when pressed, you can't prove it. There's a reason for that and it's got nothing to do with limited search options because you can check out everyone's activity on here back to at least 2005 (Pre-Mixu).

So, can I ask you my seven questions regarding Davidson now?

flash
18-08-2010, 10:01 AM
The sexual tension on this thread is sizzling. get a room ffs.

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=SalfordHibs;2549066]

So, can I ask you my seven questions regarding Davidson now?

My last post says everything you need to know about Davidson :wink:

BTW i posted up Keenan on here when Mixu was in charge

Speedway
18-08-2010, 10:20 AM
The sexual tension on this thread is sizzling. get a room ffs.

With a username of Flash, you wanna join us?

[QUOTE=Speedway;2549071]

My last post says everything you need to know about Davidson :wink:

BTW i posted up Keenan on here when Mixu was in charge

No, it doesn't. For instance, what impact on the Davidson deal did St Johnstone's signing of Enkelman have and what were the implications to Hibs with regard to future cash bids for Davidson?

Under what name did you post up Keenan, you've only been registered as SalfordHibs since March of this year?

seanraff07
18-08-2010, 10:27 AM

Have either of them made the move though? No.

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Have either of them made the move though? No.

Who are we talking about here Blackpool or Hibs :rolleyes:

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=Speedway;2549100]With a username of Flash, you wanna join us?

Keep me out of this please...whatever floats your boat i suppose :cool2:

Sandy
18-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Look this is getting really exciting (I live a sheltered life), what we all want to know is.....

How did the medical go :dunno:

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Look this is getting really exciting (I live a sheltered life), what we all want to know is.....

How did the medical go :dunno:

:clapper:

seanraff07
18-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Who are we talking about here Blackpool or Hibs :rolleyes:

Riordan going to Blackpool and Davidson going to us.

Speedway
18-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm a fan of credit where credit is due.

SalfordHibs has PM'd me to disclose some of his sources with regards to a particluar player. They are not connected to posters on .net and seem plausible at face value, so fair enough on that one.

Now, if you can cut out the insults to those who question your information, you might last the distance under this latest username. :wink:

BT58
18-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Who's davidson????
source????
believe Blackpool offered 500k for some striker
down south, but got told to sling their hook
don't think RP will accept that for deeks
b

Speedway
18-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Who's davidson????
source????
believe Blackpool offered 500k for some striker
down south, but got told to sling their hook
don't think RP will accept that for deeks
b

Red headed lad from London with a Scottish father. Towards the end of his career now. If we can strike a deal with him now though it could be his big break and opportunity certainly knocks.

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 03:06 PM

SalfordHibs has PM'd me to disclose some of his sources with regards to a particluar player. They are not connected to posters on .net and seem plausible at face value, so fair enough on that one.

Now, if you can cut out the insults to those who question your information, you might last the distance under this latest username. :wink:

So is it fair for people to have a pop at me but cant handle it back :thumbsup:

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 03:09 PM

Would have been nice to have got a reply mate.

marinello59
18-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Word from the hibs.net trenches is you have previous for hounding posters, creepy very creepy...seems you have had a yellow card for it, must be close to the bone for a red :agree:

:faf: Only one creep here. I bet when you play football, yes women do play football. You will be the one brandishing the imaginary card. Cock.:bitchy:

As amusing as this is for the rest of us to follow on a drab Wednesday afternoon it's maybe time to stop chucking stuff at each other before it gets out of hand. Cheers guys.

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 03:46 PM
As amusing as this is for the rest of us to follow on a drab Wednesday afternoon it's maybe time to stop chucking stuff at each other before it gets out of hand. Cheers guys.

My post gets deleted but you allow the abuse to come directed at me, poorless :bitchy:

Walter
18-08-2010, 03:47 PM
My post gets deleted but you allow the abuse to come directed at me, poorless :bitchy:

I wondered about that too

marinello59
18-08-2010, 03:48 PM

You posted that AFTER I requested that you BOTH quit the barbed comments. Feel free to throw abuse at me though.

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 03:50 PM
You posted that AFTER I requested that you BOTH quit the barbed commentst. Feel free to throw abuse at me though.

Not the first time you have closed my posts without reason, rules for some and rules for others eh :bitchy:

The abuse was already there before you posted do keep up :rolleyes:

Hibby Bairn
18-08-2010, 03:50 PM
I am an absolute defender of free speech but this thread is now ridiculous. It now has nothing to do with the thread title and has resorted to a slanging match involving some very bad taste references to a mass murderer.

At the very least should be marked as NHC but would suggest it get binned altogether.

Salford Hibs....do me and many others a favour and stop the references to this guy Moat please. You have no idea who you may be offending or upsetting indirectly with this.

Skanko79
18-08-2010, 03:53 PM
I am an absolute defender of free speech but this thread is now ridiculous. It now has nothing to do with the thread title and has resorted to a slanging match involving some very bad taste references to a mass murderer.

At the very least should be marked as NHC but would suggest it get binned altogether.

Salford Hibs....do me and many others a favour and stop the references to this guy Moat please. You have no idea who you may be offending or upsetting indirectly with this.

i see your point but raoul moat is hardly a mass murderer.

marinello59
18-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Not the first time you have closed my posts without reason, rules for some and rules for others eh :bitchy:

The abuse was already there before you posted do keep up :rolleyes:

I saw abuse from both sides. Rather than go through the whole thread, which I really don't have time to do right now, I decided to ask you both in a polite manner to stop.
Up to you if you want to keep it going.

SalfordHibs

Totally agree with you mate it was below the belt and i apologise to anyone who this may concern, i have been getting personal abuse directed at me on a daily basis and admin do nothing about it but delete my posts, which made me resort to this and it is totally out of character for me.

ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THE POSTS IN RESPECT OF THIS

hibee92
gee it a rest and go meet at the school games at 4pm, ya bunch of children :bye:

marinello59
18-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Totally agree with you mate it was below the belt and i apologise to anyone who this may concern, i have been getting personal abuse directed at me on a daily basis and admin do nothing about it but delete my posts, which made me resort to this and it is totally out of character for me.

Report the offending posts using the report post function. . It's a level playing field for everybody here.

SalfordHibs
18-08-2010, 03:57 PM
gee it a rest and go meet at the school games at 4pm, ya bunch of children :bye:

They started it :greengrin

Gus
18-08-2010, 04:09 PM
we need...............not the A-Team, but:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2UhyFv3PRccSVM:http://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/images/speaker-index/SpeakOutJeremyKyle.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/images/speaker-index/SpeakOutJeremyKyle.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/speaker-index.html%3Fspeakerid%3D416%26speakertypeid%3D13&usg=__65nTzGPEcyjFiZ9GHy8_XZMCaF0=&h=495&w=266&sz=75&hl=en&start=5&itbs=1&tbnid=2UhyFv3PRccSVM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=70&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djeremy%2Bkyle%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26t bs%3Disch:1)

marinello59
18-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Thread closed as it seems to have veered slightly off topic.

signed

a Killjoy.