PDA

View Full Version : Sandaza

Cocaine&Caviar
16-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Francisco Sandaza, Dundee United is training at Swansea this week:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6316225,00.html

No shame in not getting in the united team ahead of Daly and Goodwillie, I think he could do a job here in the Nish role, if affordable, thoughts?

Borders Hibby
16-08-2010, 06:23 PM

No shame in not getting in the united team ahead of Daly and Goodwillie, I think he could do a job here in the Nish role, if affordable, thoughts?

Naw.

PeterboroHibee
16-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Hes miles better than Daly. Have loads of United mates who rate him as the best striker at the club, hes just always injured. United are fairly skint so players have to move on before others can be brought in, and sure they are needing a new CB, hence why players will be leaving.

If he could prove his fitness he would be a great signing, we wouldnt be able to compete with Swanseas wages though.

.Sean.
16-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Naw.
Aye.

Sandaza is a fine player and would certainly complment our current attacking options.

resident_Arab
16-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Hes miles better than Daly. Have loads of United mates who rate him as the best striker at the club, hes just always injured. United are fairly skint so players have to move on before others can be brought in, and sure they are needing a new CB, hence why players will be leaving.

If he could prove his fitness he would be a great signing, we wouldnt be able to compete with Swanseas wages though.

He is better than Daly (thats nothing against Daly though) if he got to full fitness and match sharpness, i'm disappointed in this news but i can also understand it.

The Sandaza of the season before last was very good especially against the top teams.

IWasThere2016
16-08-2010, 07:09 PM
He's one of a few told by the Arabs that they can go if they find a new club

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2010, 07:10 PM
He's one of a few told by the Arabs that they can go if they find a new club

Who're the others?

IWasThere2016
16-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Cadamateri and Myrie-Williams

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Cadamateri and Myrie-Williams

Are they too dear? They'll probably have to pay them off - can't see anyone being interested in them, they'd already been round the block in England before they went to United.

Pretty Boy
16-08-2010, 07:44 PM
If Sandaza could prove his fitness i'd take him at ER in a minute.

Wouldn't be particularly interested in the other two.

SMAXXA
16-08-2010, 08:51 PM
My mate plays for Penicuik and Sandaza was down with a united side for a pre season friendly, my mate said all the Penicuik guys were P*ssin themselves laughing as Sandaza stood outside the changing room on the phone to his agent saying "Where the hell have you sent me, where am I" etc less than happy :faf: Can just see it now "right big man your going town to play Penicuik", hmm that sounds like a nice sounding place :faf:

Brilliant! But on a serious note id take him fit but cant imagine he would stay fit for long!

IWasThere2016
16-08-2010, 08:54 PM
They wouldn't be dear - but as not so regular players for the Arabs - why would we???

SalfordHibs
17-08-2010, 10:26 AM

Would take him at ER in a minute, great player, certainly fits the description of a striker we are looking for.

Gettin' Auld
17-08-2010, 10:37 AM
My mate plays for Penicuik and Sandaza was down with a united side for a pre season friendly, my mate said all the Penicuik guys were P*ssin themselves laughing as Sandaza stood outside the changing room on the phone to his agent saying "Where the hell have you sent me, where am I" etc less than happy :faf:

Do the Penicuik guys speak Spanish? :greengrin

jane_says
17-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Do the Penicuik guys speak Spanish? :greengrin

:greengrin

don't think he would benefit us that much, seems really slow and can give the impression of being clumsy

Gettin' Auld
17-08-2010, 10:42 AM
:greengrin

don't think he would benefit us that much, seems really slow and can give the impression of being clumsy
Just like big Nishy then? :wink:

DH1875
17-08-2010, 06:57 PM
I think Sandaza is a great player and said on here months ago that we should have tried to get him.

MSK
17-08-2010, 07:15 PM
My mate plays for Penicuik and Sandaza was down with a united side for a pre season friendly, my mate said all the Penicuik guys were P*ssin themselves laughing as Sandaza stood outside the changing room on the phone to his agent saying "Where the hell have you sent me, where am I" etc less than happy :faf: Can just see it now "right big man your going town to play Penicuik", hmm that sounds like a nice sounding place :faf:

Brilliant! But on a serious note id take him fit but cant imagine he would stay fit for long!Jeez ...i wonder what his reaction was when he went to Trampcastle !!!