PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Arrived Today

BoozyLynne
16-08-2010, 04:55 PM
...yet it seems to suggest that mine is a Category B season ticket :confused: I'm pretty certain I asked for a Cat A ticket!

Anyone else had this? Too late to call the ticket office tonight, so I'll need to call tomorrow.

Lmc2105
16-08-2010, 05:11 PM
...yet it seems to suggest that mine is a Category B season ticket :confused: I'm pretty certain I asked for a Cat A ticket!

Anyone else had this? Too late to call the ticket office tonight, so I'll need to call tomorrow.

Said that on mine as well but have checked it's just the wording of the letter just in case you have a CAT B ticket
hope this helps

.Sean.
16-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Said that on mine as well but have checked it's just the wording of the letter just in case you have a CAT B ticket
hope this helps
:agree:

Daz1875
16-08-2010, 05:59 PM
I had the same problem and phoned the ticket office to tell "Petrie to get it sorted" it seems that it is a standard letter and if you are a Cat A holder then it is fine as long as on the ticket it does not mention Cat B nothing to panic about GGTTH

BoozyLynne
16-08-2010, 06:21 PM
What utterly lousy wording, in that case!!

I should offer myself as a proofreader for the club.

Cheers for the help, peeps :agree:

Pam
16-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Also the bottom line of the actual season card says

Enter by TUNRSTILES 43-52 :tsk tsk:

stuart
16-08-2010, 09:54 PM
got my season ticket today as well it said the same phoned er and they said standered letter better be dont fancy turning up on sat and findeing that they have made a mistake hope not but we will see:notworthy:
GGTTH

Jamesie
16-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Anyone else get "Family" on their card when they go to the football with a bunch of mates rather than any kids? I'm wondering if this might have happened due to me registering one of my colleague's bairns as a Hibs Kid in the close season?

Jack
16-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Nope. I'm a family of one!

Cool_Hand_Luke
16-08-2010, 10:31 PM
got my season ticket today as well it said the same phoned er and they said standered letter better be dont fancy turning up on sat and findeing that they have made a mistake hope not but we will see:notworthy:
GGTTH

Let us know how you get on with that :greengrin