PDA

View Full Version : Yams Csaba gets his day in court

Part/Time Supporter
16-08-2010, 12:58 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/ExHearts-boss-Csaba-Laszlo-to.6476653.jp

Please don't settle out of court

:greengrin

Hibbyradge
16-08-2010, 01:08 PM
What are they saying about this on twopointsback?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-08-2010, 01:19 PM
"The tribunal has been set down to last four days"

4 days for him to Swear on Oath more like.......

Booked4Being-Ugly
16-08-2010, 01:28 PM
I reckon THOSE brown shoes will be getting a polish for his court appearance.

I also hope he does that funny jig when he wins his 2M compensation. :greengrin

Mikey
16-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Do these hearings still take place in Melville Street?

I might go along and cheer him along :greengrin

HibbyAndy
16-08-2010, 01:41 PM

:hilarious

DCI Gene Hunt
16-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Shabba is quite a wordsmith, I would imagine he would be somewhat entertaining in the courtroom. :take that

Guv

bighairyfaeleith
16-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Shabba is quite a wordsmith, I would imagine he would be somewhat entertaining in the courtroom. :take that

Guv

I imagine he'll need more than four days:devil:

DCI Gene Hunt
16-08-2010, 02:03 PM
It'll take him more than four days to answer the opening questions. A bit like that sketch on last year's Only An Excuse when the Yam asks him for the time... :tumble:

Guv

Jim44
16-08-2010, 02:27 PM

They're quite indifferent about the whole thing. The most amusing observation was - "If Vlad is as dodgy as some have told us, why have none of these people taking us to court been bumped off?
Come on Vlad, if your really as dodgy as we are told start with the rubbing out of those that stand against us!!!!! "

MussiHibee
16-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Do these hearings still take place in Melville Street?

I might go along and cheer him along :greengrin

They sure do at the end nearest haymarket. I have a 100% strike rate their I might go along and be a lucky gem (for shabbs obviously!)

Take them to the cleaners...1 years wages minimum shabba!

Jack
16-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Csablahblah will win his day(s) in court (gosh I may have prejudiced the proceedings :cool2:) and be awarded a large sum.

Vlad/Hearts will plead poverty, the club will go into administration and in the eyes of the yams it will be Csablahblah’s fault not Vlad the Pretender, who will take the opportunity to cut and run with the deluded discovering there's nothing left of their club except last weeks rubbish swilling around what used to be their stadium.

jgl07
16-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Csablahblah will win his day(s) in court (gosh I may have prejudiced the proceedings :cool2:) and be awarded a large sum.

Vlad/Hearts will plead poverty, the club will go into administration and in the eyes of the yams it will be Csablahblah’s fault not Vlad the Pretender, who will take the opportunity to cut and run with the deluded discovering there's nothing left of their club except last weeks rubbish swilling around what used to be their stadium.
No he will be met on the Court steps by some Russian Mafia heavies and 'persuaded' to take a small lump sum and sign a gagging agreement. Otherwise he should keep clear of Suchi restaurants and Bulgarians with umbrellas!

Kaiser1962
16-08-2010, 06:46 PM

when vlad eventually throws the toys from the pram it will most certainly be for some trivial. p1sh and utterley insignificant reason. The Yam deluded revisionist hordes will support the move 110% as it will be evidence of vlad standing up to the GFA, Media, Referees and establishent (not hidden) agenda to scupper hearts domination of Scottish football.

Fuds.

Saorsa
16-08-2010, 07:05 PM
I reckon THOSE brown shoes will be getting a polish for his court appearance.

I also hope he does that funny jig when he wins his 2M compensation. :greengrinThis one :dunno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWsi4PtJj0