PDA

View Full Version : Zouma

bongo'd
16-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Anyone know when the wee man is due back from injury?

cockneymike
16-08-2010, 09:29 AM

In the press last week Yogi said that it will be near Christmas - it was a cruciate ligament he injured, and they typically mean 6-9 months out, depending on the severity. He did it in April time, hence the Christmas prediction.

J-C
16-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm sure I heeard somewhere that he expects him back training around mid to late september.

cockneymike
16-08-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm sure I heeard somewhere that he expects him back training around mid to late september.

Yeah possibly, but that doesn't mean training with the team per se. The rehab from a cruciate injury is very long and labourious.

bongo'd
16-08-2010, 10:11 AM
In the press last week Yogi said that it will be near Christmas - it was a cruciate ligament he injured, and they typically mean 6-9 months out, depending on the severity. He did it in April time, hence the Christmas prediction.

Cheers mike. Not great news, could be doing with him much sooner than that. Plus he will be back during winter so we wont be seeing the real Zouma till about spring time:boo hoo:

HibeeMcGinn1
16-08-2010, 04:10 PM

spoke to the physio on saturday at east mains, said it will be around november time

DH1875
16-08-2010, 05:26 PM

Is he out of contract end of this season? If so could have played his last game for us cause could be off in the winter window.

jgl07
16-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Is he out of contract end of this season? If so could have played his last game for us cause could be off in the winter window.
If he hadn't been injured he would have been away by now?

AugustaHibs
16-08-2010, 05:39 PM
????? i've never been injured?

:wink: