PDA

View Full Version : Riordon and Stokes up top please?!

Leith_Hibee
15-08-2010, 04:24 PM
I would love to see Yogi play a few games with Deeks and Stokes up top. Their link up play this afternoon was excellent at times and they both appear to be on the same wave length. We dont need a "target" man.

SalfordHibs
15-08-2010, 05:14 PM
I would love to see Yogi play a few games with Deeks and Stokes up top. Their link up play this afternoon was excellent at times and they both appear to be on the same wave length. We dont need a "target" man.

Agreed both Riordan & Stokes play together at times was breath taking, we do still need a target man though as Nish is not the answer and we dont have anyone else.

Winston Ingram
15-08-2010, 05:47 PM

I agree that it may be an idea to look for an alternative to Nish but it's not Riordan.

He's not a CF. He's played almost his entire career wide left and on the occasions he has played upfront he's been absolutely dreadful