PDA

View Full Version : NHC Kevin Thomshun Broken Leg

H18sry
15-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Reported in todays Hunday Mail that Thomshun broke his leg in the 70th minute of yesterday draw with Leicester yesterday Sad news for Scotland

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Reported in todays Sunday Mail that Thomshun broke his leg in the 70th minute of yesterday draw with Leicester yesterday Sad news for Scotland

Did you see him last week? It would be sad news if he got another cap imho.

Spike Mandela
15-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Reported in todays Hunday Mail that Thomshun broke his leg in the 70th minute of yesterday draw with Leicester yesterday Sad news for Scotland

Surprised he never done it walking over broken glass:wink:

Joking aside, another bad injury for a player I rate highly who has had some terrible luck with injuries. Hopefully a speedy recovery.

SaulGoodman
15-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Of course his legs must be made of Rhubarb the amount he gets injured

H18sry
15-08-2010, 01:49 PM

Well I was in Sweden so I suppose I did but can you tell me who got pass marks at all from last weeks game with the exception of McGregor?

Toaods
15-08-2010, 01:50 PM

the only cap he'll be getting will be from the NHS

bathhibby
15-08-2010, 01:54 PM
No great loss for Scotlqnd - he made Barry the Crab look adventurous.
Sold his soul to the dark side si I don't give a *hit what happens to him

Hibercelona
15-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Wouldn't wish this sort of thing on any decent human being.

Thomshun however, morphed from a decent civil human being into a species known as a "bawbag" when he switched to the dark side.

I have no sympathy for him at all.

skipster7
15-08-2010, 02:03 PM
karma son karma.if you go charging in to dangerous tackles and are astounded when the ref sends you off you cant complain when somebody goes right through you.

Riordans Boots
15-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Wouldn't wish this sort of thing on any decent human being.

Thomshun however, morphed from a decent civil human being into a species known as a "bawbag" when he switched to the dark side.

I have no sympathy for him at all.

You're a sad case then mate :agree:

lyonhibs
15-08-2010, 02:06 PM
there will doubtless be those who will take the 'good, he deserves it, the wee scrote' but for me its water under the bridge. Hope he gets better, tho all these injuries will take their toll

Pretty Boy
15-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Best of luck to him.

Don't agree with things he has said and done but he has had some terrible luck with injuries including at least one that many players don't come back from. Never nice to see a player break a leg.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Hibercelona
15-08-2010, 02:08 PM
You are a complete tit......

He's a horrible person who happily inflicts pain on others.

Why should I care? :confused:

givescotlandfreedom
15-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Thomson's fond of putting in dangerous tackles himself. I remember on in particular on Yantorno who had just come back from injury (the same one as Thomson). No sympathy from me if he's willing to put it out.

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Well I was in Sweden so I suppose I did but can you tell me who got pass marks at all from last weeks game with the exception of McGregor?

I was in Blackpool, and Thomshun gave his usual performance pish. He's no loss.

Big Frank
15-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Calm yersel doon:rolleyes:

Now, to keep up with this jolly thread, is he a "complete t8i" or a "complete ******wit":confused:

This was to pistolpete as an admin removed his post - therefore no quote

Hibercelona
15-08-2010, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=PISTOL1875;2545787]QUOTE REMOVED QUOTE]

:blah:

You're defending someone who would happily brake your legs on the pitch if given the chance.

I've followed a lot of your posts on here and your defence for anything to do with Rangers is baffling at times.

I wouldn't wish anything like this on someone who wouldn't wish it on others.

This isn't the case for Katie.

H18sry
15-08-2010, 02:25 PM
I was in Blackpool, and Thomshun gave his usual performance pish. He's no loss.

You never answered the question tho, who did play well and deserve another cap?

hibernator
15-08-2010, 02:33 PM
He's a horrible person who happily inflicts pain on others.

Why should I care? :confused:
wee Hibee, you can be bigger than that:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 02:35 PM
You never answered the question tho, who did play well and deserve another cap?

None of them, although a few have given good performances in the past. Thomshun never will imho.

Sammy7nil
15-08-2010, 02:41 PM
The man is a ladies breast. However I was him no ill hope he makes a good recovery

Rory89
15-08-2010, 02:42 PM
No great loss for Scotlqnd - he made Barry the Crab look adventurous.
Sold his soul to the dark side si I don't give a *hit what happens to him

You look like Jim Jeffries.

That had nothing to do with Thomson's pencil legs I know, but you do.

H18sry
15-08-2010, 02:44 PM
None of them, although a few have given good performances in the past. Thomshun never will imho.

As has Thomshun :wink:

.Sean.
15-08-2010, 04:33 PM
He's an odious wee hun. Gutted he's broke his leg like, eh.

hibee_girl
15-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Thomson's fond of putting in dangerous tackles himself. I remember on in particular on Yantorno who had just come back from injury (the same one as Thomson). No sympathy from me if he's willing to put it out.

Exactly :agree:

Judas Iscariot
15-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Nae joy..

That's what happens when you go in for tackles like a little cowardly ***** bag..

Yer legs cannae take it..

I'll never forget him purposely trying to nail Yantorno just after he had returned from the same injury he had..

Karma's a bitch likes..

Golden Bear
15-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Nae joy..

That's what happens when you go in for tackles like a little cowardly ***** bag..

I'll never forget him purposely trying to nail Yantorno just after he had returned from the same injury he had..

Karma's a bitch likes..

Behave yerself. The guy has broken his leg and how anyone can be pleased about that is beyond belief.

And just for the record the tackle on Yantarno may have hard but the fact is that it wasn't even a foul.

Andy74
15-08-2010, 05:36 PM
He hasn't died and is wealthy enough to never have to work again.

Tell me why people can't be pleased at this?

He'll miss a few months of a career, so what?

Dashing Bob S
15-08-2010, 05:41 PM
I feel sorry for KT. I really rated him at Hibs just before that bad injury he had. I really thought the sky was the limit. He did well to come back after that, but was just another decent young midfielder, something in his game was lost, and it was a great bit of business from RP to get 2mill for him.

I think he's basically toast now, enroute to the conference or Scottish first division. Yes, he has a weakness of playing to the gallery and wanting to be loved a little too much, thus his comments when he signed for the Huns, and his more wreckless 'hard man' acting out on guys like Yantorno, but on the two occasions I met him, he came over as a decent chap and a real Hibs fan.

Sorry that flies in the face of what many on here would like to believe.

Yes, in a sane world he'd never wear a Scotland jersey again, but only the two Fletchers, Dorrans and Hutton are anywhere near international class, so he's hardly alone here.

iwasthere1972
15-08-2010, 07:57 PM
You look like Jim Jeffries.

That had nothing to do with Thomson's pencil legs I know, but you do.

I've mentioned it a couple of times to FatJim...sorry....Bathhibby and he's denied it both times.

Anyway back to the matter in question. For all Katie's misgivings and hunnishness etc I still wouldn't wish him a leg break.

Cabbage East
15-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Unlucky Tommo :greengrin

Saorsa
15-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Shame :bye:

Alfred E Newman
15-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Behave yerself. The guy has broken his leg and how anyone can be pleased about that is beyond belief.

And just for the record the tackle on Yantarno may have hard but the fact is that it wasn't even a foul.

Well said. Some of the posts on this thread are rediculous and embarrassing.

monktonharp
15-08-2010, 08:36 PM
to any on here that say ,discrace,shocking etc that people dont think it's a real shame that a proffesional footballer has broke his leg, I say,thems the breaks.Ive seen dozens of men with serious injuries,amputations,facial disfigurements etc while working at the coal face. there are possible/probable injuries in certain jobs and you go with the flow. and,there are some people that,when they leave a particular establishment, that decide to downcry that establishment. what would be expected from people that feel hurt from his comments after him leaving?

IWasThere2016
15-08-2010, 08:56 PM

:agree:

bighairyfaeleith
15-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I find it difficult to feel sorry for him to be honest, he is going to have to sit on his widening arse for six months or more and get about 10k a week for the privilege.

Why should I sympathize exactly???

Riordans Boots
15-08-2010, 09:01 PM
to any on here that say ,discrace,shocking etc that people dont think it's a real shame that a proffesional footballer has broke his leg, I say,thems the breaks.Ive seen dozens of men with serious injuries,amputations,facial disfigurements etc while working at the coal face. there are possible/probable injuries in certain jobs and you go with the flow. and,there are some people that,when they leave a particular establishment, that decide to downcry that establishment. what would be expected from people that feel hurt from his comments after him leaving?

Well said Wull :top marks

Total sad state of affairs any human being stating a negative response to a prof footballer hurting or injuring self - can be a good thing :rolleyes:

marinello59
15-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I find it difficult to feel sorry for him to be honest, he is going to have to sit on his widening arse for six months or more and get about 10k a week for the privilege.

Why should I sympathize exactly???

Common decency?:dunno:

3pm
15-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Out for 2 months.

Diclonius
15-08-2010, 11:21 PM
I am in no way a fan of the man, but no one deserves a broken leg.

Hainan Hibs
15-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Unlucky Thomo.

:tee hee:

Not a miss for Scotland though if the game against Sweden was anything to go by. He was slow, couldn't pass, in fact he was that bad I was almost greetin for the return of the Crab.

Woody1985
15-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Who cares about his leg..

Occupational hazard.

Lofarl
16-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Clearly theres a lot of posters who have never had the pleasure of a broken leg.

hibernator
16-08-2010, 01:37 AM
Well I would bet diamonds that if we had Kevin Thomson in the Hibs team right now, we would have a tough, exciting , possibly a medal winning team, I hope we see the likes of him here soon.

Albanian Hibs
16-08-2010, 03:34 AM

Nae joy..

Karma's a bitch likes..

He hasn't died and is wealthy enough to never have to work again.

Tell me why people can't be pleased at this?

He'll miss a few months of a career, so what?

:agree:

ANDY McGEECHAN
16-08-2010, 06:01 AM
reported in todays hunday mail that thomshun broke his leg in the 70th minute of yesterday draw with leicester yesterday sad news for scotland

good

bighairyfaeleith
16-08-2010, 07:00 AM
What's the point in offering false sympathy though?

No need to wish pain on him, but lets not pretend to feel sorry for him

AndyM_1875
16-08-2010, 07:01 AM
I feel sorry for KT. I really rated him at Hibs just before that bad injury he had. I really thought the sky was the limit. He did well to come back after that, but was just another decent young midfielder, something in his game was lost, and it was a great bit of business from RP to get 2mill for him.

I think he's basically toast now, enroute to the conference or Scottish first division. Yes, he has a weakness of playing to the gallery and wanting to be loved a little too much, thus his comments when he signed for the Huns, and his more wreckless 'hard man' acting out on guys like Yantorno, but on the two occasions I met him, he came over as a decent chap and a real Hibs fan.

Sorry that flies in the face of what many on here would like to believe.

Yes, in a sane world he'd never wear a Scotland jersey again, but only the two Fletchers, Dorrans and Hutton are anywhere near international class, so he's hardly alone here.

I agree with you Bob. Thomson was never ever a hard player and when he started dishing it out at Rangers I felt he was heading for trouble especially so when he moved to the Championship as there are some seriously tough players down there..

But crowing over a player breaking ther leg is strictly for mongs.

Captain Trips
16-08-2010, 07:32 AM
I do not feel sorry for Thomson nor do I want players injured. I stopped feeling sorry for players a long time ago.

Gettin' Auld
16-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Well I would bet diamonds that if we had Kevin Thomson in the Hibs team right now, we would have a tough, exciting , possibly a medal winning team, I hope we see the likes of him here soon.
Not with his broken leg, you wouldn't. :wink:

johnrebus
16-08-2010, 08:19 AM
With his history of injuries, it has amazed me the way he throws himself into tackles in recent years.

An accident waiting to happen.

Maybe wants to spend more time at home in Peebles with his mammy?

:confused:

New Corrie
16-08-2010, 09:18 AM
It's nice to see that the posters on here have moved on from the last KT thread where they were wishing death on him, so I suppose laughng at his broken leg is an improvment of sorts.

Amazing thing is, these are probably the same fans that call supporters of certain other clubs ****bags:confused: