PDA

View Full Version : NHC Looks like huns want to play a compact game

(((Fergus)))
15-08-2010, 01:29 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/16l8hy.gif

(((Fergus)))
15-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Soooo....do you think that was only for the Killie game or is there something we can deduce from this for next Sunday?

Hibby70
15-08-2010, 06:22 PM
mind you if I was a player I'd want to be as far away from the Govan stand as possible. It must reek running down that wing on a Saturday.

Austinho
15-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Well the pitch at Easter Road won't suit them next week, if that's their game.

Part/Time Supporter
15-08-2010, 06:57 PM
mind you if I was a player I'd want to be as far away from the Govan stand as possible. It must reek running down that wing on a Saturday.

The denizens of that stand should be asking for a refund given how far away they are from the pitch. They'd be as well watching the game from the other side of the river.

Part/Time Supporter
15-08-2010, 07:22 PM
On closer inspection, looks like a skilful piece of Sellick photoshopping.

Note the shadow where the corner flag really is (beside a guy who is standing up)

Note the boards for Carling and Bank of Scotland (which no longer sponsor the Huns or the Spl), ie its an old photo that's been doctored.

steviecarnie
15-08-2010, 08:55 PM
On closer inspection, looks like a skilful piece of Sellick photoshopping.

Note the shadow where the corner flag really is (beside a guy who is standing up)

Note the boards for Carling and Bank of Scotland (which no longer sponsor the Huns or the Spl), ie its an old photo that's been doctored.

definately the grass cut lines dont match either.