PDA

View Full Version : Could we replicate the first half of last season?

Hibercelona
15-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Well? :cool2:

hibee92
15-08-2010, 01:38 PM
definately imo :agree: what we need to establish at the club is some consistancy, that's the most important thing at the moment, that and confidence in the club. A 4th place finish last season and we seem to be the worst club in the world with the worst manager according to some of the knee-jerk reactions after the addmittedly poor performance in Europe. We have a good squad which has been improved on from last season so i think we can replicate the first half, but consistency is key this season :agree:

Hibercelona
15-08-2010, 01:50 PM
definately imo :agree: what we need to establish at the club is some consistancy, that's the most important thing at the moment, that and confidence in the club. A 4th place finish last season and we seem to be the worst club in the world with the worst manager according to some of the knee-jerk reactions after the addmittedly poor performance in Europe. We have a good squad which has been improved on from last season so i think we can replicate the first half, but consistency is key this season :agree:

Agreed. :agree:

No doubt we will be murder next week though and back to square one. :grr:

Its the Hibs way.

BEEJ
15-08-2010, 02:22 PM
We have a good squad which has been improved on from last season so i think we can replicate the first half, but consistency is key this season :agree:
Consistency within the 90+ minutes of one match would be a good start. :greengrin

hibee92
15-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Consistency within the 90+ minutes of one match would be a good start. :greengrin

well we do like to entertain the neutrals :greengrin