PDA

View Full Version : Clown

AugustaHibs
15-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Well done you clown :bitchy::bitchy:

Reaper
15-08-2010, 12:38 PM

Daft pulling shirts nowadays anywhere but he was running away from goal. No need at all.

Hibs Class
15-08-2010, 12:49 PM
I'll be quite happy as long as refs are consistent in applying this rule, but I have my doubts

magpie1892
15-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I'll be quite happy as long as refs are consistent in applying this rule, but I have my doubts

Yeah, it's only Hibs players who get penalised for this offence, obviously.

FFS...

boris the blade
15-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Colin nish..... Never a footballer! John sutton is rotten but looks like a player compared to nish!

blairwallace
15-08-2010, 01:18 PM
http://www.llansteffanimages.org.uk/images/0036.jpg

Hibercelona
15-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Was it a clear pen?

It just looked like the ref bottled it to me for not giving the "no pen" earlier on in the game.

And what about the Motherwell fans eh? Bunch of whinging bassas!

blairwallace
15-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Was it a clear pen?

It just looked like the ref bottled it to me for not giving the "no pen" earlier on in the game.

And what about the Motherwell fans eh? Bunch of whinging bassas!

i would say it was imo

NAE NOOKIE
15-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Stupid stupid stupid foul, could have cost us the game.

Also, any player who cant run in on goal with a 3 yard start and instead gets the ball trapped under his own stupid feet on what was a bowling green wants shooting.

:bitchy:

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 02:21 PM

:bitchy::bitchy::bitchy::bitchy:

Not one Motherwell player claimed, and I thought if anything it was outside the box.......

The stick players get on here is unbelievable and way OTT

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 02:25 PM
:bitchy::bitchy::bitchy::bitchy:

Not one Motherwell player claimed, and I thought if anything it was outside the box.......

The stick players get on here is unbelievable and way OTT

It was in the box, a clear penalty. One of the most stupid penalty's we will give away all season. There was just no need to pull his shirt, i have no idea why he would do so?

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 02:26 PM
It was in the box, a clear penalty. One of the most stupid penalty's we will give away all season. There was just no need to pull his shirt, i have no idea why he would do so?

Just another excuse for the Nish bashers to excel on here.....

Christ you would think we had lost with some of the doom and gloom on here at present:boo hoo:

MacBean
15-08-2010, 02:49 PM
I usually rate nishy, but he made one pass to a hibs player today! The rest were wayward or his control was pish and his second touch was a tackle. How he stayed on for 70 mins bemused me!!

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 02:51 PM
I usually rate nishy, but he made one pass to a hibs player today! The rest were wayward or his control was pish and his second touch was a tackle. How he stayed on for 70 mins bemused me!!

I think you have seriously miscounted the passes..........

Was nowhere near as bad as being made out on here:grr:

Kaiser1962
15-08-2010, 02:55 PM

It was stupid but wasnt as clear as you imply. At one of ours Craigan was practically riding Nish and nothing was done. The ref's will bottle it when it comes to the 89th minute in the last OF derby with the winner to take the title.

skipster7
15-08-2010, 02:57 PM

maybe cause he scored 3 against this team on our last visit ? i agree though he wasn't great today but its a team game and he was part of a team who dug in and got 3 great away points to open the season:thumbsup:

danderhallhibby
15-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Come on guys we won and after that 1st half performance its a welcome 3 points. Nish wasnt as bad as some are makin out. No wonder the guy lacks confidence with so many ready to slag him off!!!

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Come on guys we won and after that 1st half performance its a welcome 3 points. Nish wasnt as bad as some are makin out. No wonder the guy lacks confidence with so many ready to slag him off!!!

:top marks

FromTheCapital
15-08-2010, 05:48 PM
OFFS, We won 2-3 and all we get is garbage like that. :rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
15-08-2010, 06:08 PM

Brilliant YOU CLOWN.

euro Hibby
15-08-2010, 06:25 PM
can see the ref giving a penalty at Parhead or Ibrox for the same thing. Also booked Bamba for kicking the ball away which to me looked a little accidental. Albeit sol might have got booked for persistent fouling ?

Hibs Class
15-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, it's only Hibs players who get penalised for this offence, obviously.

FFS...

Not quite sure what you mean by this?? This is the first weekend of the new season in which refs have been told to clamp down on shirt pulling - I reckon it's too early to say how consistently it will be applied. If you've got a point to make then make it clearly.