PDA

View Full Version : am so so glad am not there

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Absolute pish, no fight, no desire, out classed, out played and then you have the passenger NISH

He has not got a clue and should never pull on a Hibs jersey again. If Hughes thinks he is the best we have then Hughes needs to GTF along with Nish

Absolute disgrace to Hibernian F.C.

Not looking forward to next week if we play like this

1-1 but *****

ArabHibee
15-08-2010, 11:51 AM
:yawn::rolleyes:

sesoim
15-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Nish shouldn't be playing - we should have another man in midfield. But it's hardly Nish's fault if Hughes keeps on playing a stupid system and stupid tactics that mean we barely hold the ball for more than five passes.

BryanV
15-08-2010, 11:54 AM
I agree with the original poster, I am also glad that he is not there.

marinello59
15-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Absolute pish, no fight, no desire, out classed, out played and then you have the passenger NISH

He has not got a clue and should never pull on a Hibs jersey again. If Hughes thinks he is the best we have then Hughes needs to GTF along with Nish

1-1 but *****

Wow. At least you made it to half time before throwing the toys out of the pram. I bet you are sadly missed at Fir Park. :bitchy:

SalfordHibs
15-08-2010, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=hibeemad;2545226]Absolute pish, no fight, no desire, out classed, out played and then you have the passenger NISH

Hughes hasn't a ****ing clue, why change the team that played well at Blackpool, Hogg is getting turned inside out, Hanlon is playing like an unexperienced school boy, Nish is a waste of a jersey, take him off push Deeks up front with Stokes and put in Galbraith.

Wont hold my breath though, the quicker he leaves/ sacked the better.

If Fulham want Bamba then i would offer both 150k plus Nish for Diamond and Foster at Aberdeen.

jane_says
15-08-2010, 11:59 AM
I agree with the original poster, I am also glad that he is not there.

:agree:

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 11:59 AM
We have no desire to win this game. Motherwell are doing all the pressing. I know i shouldnt just blame Nish but he just strolls about and looks totally not interested and then puts his hands up looking bewidered.

Poor Poor defending at the goal and on a few other occasions. We are lucky they only have one goal. Hogg supposed to be a leader, he hides and doesnt take control.

We are lucky to be level but lets hope we go and score a few more.

Great time to score and when we come out we should be much more assertive and have a bit of belief in what we can do, even though we are down to ten men (and Nish)

Jack
15-08-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm glad I'm here and you're not.

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Wow. At least you made it to half time before throwing the toys out of the pram. I bet you are sadly missed at Fir Park. :bitchy:

If your happy with that then you would be as well supporting Elgin, there pish too

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm glad I'm here and you're not.

Another stupid poster and happy with the pish we play

SalfordHibs
15-08-2010, 12:03 PM
If your happy with that then you would be as well supporting Elgin, there pish too

Well said mate, how any Hibby can be happy with this i will never know, seems the 5% haven't gone to the game today either :greengrin

Hibby Bairn
I'm glad you're not here either.

Yes we are struggling but are coming into it a bit and hopefully we'll do better second half. Think they might tire a bit.

Hanlon and Bamba doing well...Hogg and Hart not so. Midfield doing OK but need another in there. De Graaf looks off the pace so far.

Motherwell look pretty decent esp. going forward. Very pacey on right wing...as well that Murray isn't there!

Let's hope for better second half. Lovely and sunny apart from we are in the freezing shade in the stand!

'mon the hibs.

marinello59
:yawn:
Where did I say I was happy with it? The unseemly rush to stick the boot in.........half time in our first league game............strikes me as odd though.

marinello59
15-08-2010, 12:04 PM

No need for the personal abuse. Cut it out.

biggie1875
15-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Nish shouldn't be playing - we should have another man in midfield. But it's hardly Nish's fault if Hughes keeps on playing a stupid system and stupid tactics that mean we barely hold the ball for more than five passes.

:top marks

SalfordHibs
15-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Where did I say I was happy with it? The unseemly rush to stick the boot in.........half time in our first league game............strikes me as odd though.

Just carrying on from the majority of last season from December on wards :agree:

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm glad you're not here either.

Yes we are struggling but are coming into it a bit and hopefully we'll do better second half. Think they might tire a bit.

Hanlon and Bamba doing well...Hogg and Hart not so. Midfield doing OK but need another in there. De Graaf looks off the pace so far.

Motherwell look pretty decent esp. going forward. Very pacey on right wing...as well that Murray isn't there!

Let's hope for better second half. Lovely and sunny apart from we are in the freezing shade in the stand!

'mon the hibs.

your right we are struggling. Hanlon looks nervous, Bamba ok Hart and Hogg are not very good to say the least

We are making Motherwell look good

And Yes let hope for better in the second half

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:08 PM
No need for the personal abuse. Cut it out.

Ok another Stupid Post

Is that better

bigstu
15-08-2010, 12:11 PM
we are crap & it's horrible to watch so far BUT good on the guys who are there, football is not all about the good times. despite how poor we are i wish i was there supporting the team

basehibby
15-08-2010, 12:14 PM

You mustn't have been reading many posts on here then mate - there's plenty of posters who have been waiting impatiently with their hobnails at the ready - many in fact have been so desperate to have a whinge that they were at it before a competitive fixture had been played :bitchy:

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:19 PM
we are crap & it's horrible to watch so far BUT good on the guys who are there, football is not all about the good times. despite how poor we are i wish i was there supporting the team

Am all for supporting the team and thats why i have a season ticket. And your right its not all about the good times. But have you not noticed anything wrong with the team since December
There is no point in having blind faith. If we can see improvement then yes give them all the encouragment we can but there are big problems at Hibs and we just keep ignoring it and thinking, it will be alright and everyone sits on there erse and does nothing.

Lets not be happy and voice our opinion as supporters of the club

ArabHibee
15-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Am all for supporting the team and thats why i have a season ticket. And your right its not all about the good times. But have you not noticed anything wrong with the team since December
There is no point in having blind faith. If we can see improvement then yes give them all the encouragment we can but there are big problems at Hibs and we just keep ignoring it and thinking, it will be alright and everyone sits on there erse and does nothing.

Lets not be happy and voice our opinion as supporters of the club

Well, you're doing plenty of that.

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Well, you're doing plenty of that.

And thats my choice, if thats ok

H18sry
15-08-2010, 12:34 PM

1-1 but *****

3-1 up you still glad your not there :bye:

ArabHibee
15-08-2010, 12:34 PM
And thats my choice, if thats ok

Of course its ok. And its ok for me (and others) to disagree with you.

For what its worth, I can't understand anyone starting a thread like you did, just before the first half was finished.

And as I type, we've just scored our 3rd. Are you feeling a little silly now?

Let's just see what the next few games bring before we start asking for the manager's head (and Nish's).

(Ok, maybe Nish's head can be taken now after giving away that penalty)

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:44 PM

For what its worth, I can't understand anyone starting a thread like you did, just before the first half was finished.

Let's just see what the next few games bring before we start asking for the manager's head (and Nish's).

No am not feeling silly, lets hope we gop on to win this but Nish gave away the penalty stupidly and then one on one and still cant do anything right

How Pish is Nish, or are you still gonna defend him

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:45 PM

Oh and i forgot about this remark. I should have started this in January so your right my timing was abou 7 months out. But did try to give them the benefit of the doubt

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 12:56 PM
All that said

Fantastic 3 Points

Looking forward to next week now, but keep Nish away from Easter Road

hibee92
15-08-2010, 12:58 PM
do you do children's parties? clown :bye:

blairwallace
15-08-2010, 12:59 PM
i bet who ever started up this thread really wants to delete it:rolleyes:
MON THE HIBEES!! :flag:

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Just carrying on from the majority of last season from December on wards :agree:

What happened in the hospital?:confused:

marinello59
15-08-2010, 02:32 PM
What happened in the hospital?:confused:

Whatever it was they certainly weren't handing out happy pills. :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 02:33 PM
All that said

Fantastic 3 Points

Can we not keep you away from Easter Road...... Negativity rules in your eyes

FifeHib
15-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Plank!!

Some how i guess the op wont be there next week or any other.
Hibs supporter, I dont think so.

hibeedonald
15-08-2010, 02:47 PM
hibeemad please never attend another hibs game again!

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 02:49 PM

or change his username to hibeegrumpyandnotgotaclue???

sleeping giant
15-08-2010, 02:55 PM

1-1 but *****

:hilarious

I love these kind of threads :rotflmao:

Phil MaGlass
15-08-2010, 02:56 PM
just cos hes no a happy clapper he shouldnt go back to ER? Weve been an embarrasment for months now and 1 result doesnt make us world beaters. Think fans have a right to be peeved at Hibs/Hughes for the months of torture weve went through, todays game was no different, clueless, spiritless, gutless, lack of skill, passion, technique and aimless for most of the first half (barr the last 5 mins 1st half). Its great to get the win but Yogi has to do something about his tactics or lack of them.
Also in Nish,s defence its not his fault he is not getting the support,the setup is wrong.

sleeping giant
15-08-2010, 02:57 PM
All that said

Fantastic 3 Points

:hilarious

hibeedonald
15-08-2010, 03:00 PM
just cos hes no a happy clapper he shouldnt go back to ER? Weve been an embarrasment for months now and 1 result doesnt make us world beaters. Think fans have a right to be peeved at Hibs/Hughes for the months of torture weve went through, todays game was no different, clueless, spiritless, gutless, lack of skill, passion, technique and aimless for most of the first half (barr the last 5 mins 1st half). Its great to get the win but Yogi has to do something about his tactics or lack of them.
Also in Nish,s defence its not his fault he is not getting the support,the setup is wrong.

spiritless? gutless? lack of skill? were you at the game?! hibs players gave there 100% in the second half but not the first, which shows yogi motivated and sorted the team out, and they went to win the game scoring 2 goals and creating lots of chances to entertain the crowd. well done yogi.

Hibby Bairn
15-08-2010, 03:04 PM
spiritless? gutless? lack of skill? were you at the game?! hibs players gave there 100% in the second half but not the first, which shows yogi motivated and sorted the team out, and they went to win the game scoring 2 goals and creating lots of chances to entertain the crowd. well done yogi.

:agree: I thought that in the first half Motherwell put so much energy into closing us down that we couldn't play. But they didn't pace it over the 90. That is why we scored 3 goals in the last 46 minutes....and could have easily scored 6.

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 03:07 PM

I must have watched a different game? We did not play well in the 1st half, but created 3 good chances. Motherwell had lots of the ball, but created nothing bar the goal. We pished all over them in the 2nd half, and won well. I wonder if the Motherwell fans are questioning Broons tactics or lack of them?:confused:

sleeping giant
15-08-2010, 03:07 PM
"Hibs record a victory with a rip-roaring comeback at Fir Park to bring the opening weekend of the new Scottish Premier League season to an entertaining close."
from the BBC:thumbsup:

degenerated
15-08-2010, 03:10 PM

1-1 but *****

am glad you weren't there as well :bye:

MountcastleHibs
15-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm glad I was there. Great second half performance.

Jack
15-08-2010, 03:22 PM

… and for all you young boys and girls out there how are just discovering the wonders of the internet let this be a lesson to you.

A wise man learns from his mistakes and even wiser one will learn from the mistakes of others.

hibbybob
15-08-2010, 03:49 PM
… and for all you young boys and girls out there how are just discovering the wonders of the internet let this be a lesson to you.

A wise man learns from his mistakes and even wiser one will learn from the mistakes of others.

I just can't understand why anybody who cares about the team would spend time during the game posting critical messages on here rather than actually watch the game!

Also can't understand the growing number of people who actually go to the games and spend 90mins firing abuse at our own players!!

Caversham Green
15-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Oh and i forgot about this remark. I should have started this in January so your right my timing was abou 7 months out. But did try to give them the benefit of the doubt

That would have been really foolish. We won four, drew one and lost one in January, and finished the month in third place, two points behind Celtc.

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 04:13 PM
I just can't understand why anybody who cares about the team would spend time during the game posting critical messages on here rather than actually watch the game!

Also can't understand the growing number of people who actually go to the games and spend 90mins firing abuse at our own players!!

I thought supporter's were meant to support and offer encouragement......

jonny
15-08-2010, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=hibeemad;2545226]Absolute pish, no fight, no desire, out classed, out played and then you have the passenger NISH

Hughes hasn't a ****ing clue, why change the team that played well at Blackpool, Hogg is getting turned inside out, Hanlon is playing like an unexperienced school boy, Nish is a waste of a jersey, take him off push Deeks up front with Stokes and put in Galbraith.

Wont hold my breath though, the quicker he leaves/ sacked the better.

If Fulham want Bamba then i would offer both 150k plus Nish for Diamond and Foster at Aberdeen.

Cant agree with you mate. I thought Hanlon did quite well against a very pacey winger - certainly IMO looks better than Murray at left back.
I can understand Hughes selection for today and the 2nd half performance shows he didnt get it too wrong. I thought he made good substitutions at appropriate times and would go as far to say that tactically he probably had his best showing so far as Hibs manager.

Fantastic 3 points at a place where a lot of teams will struggle this year.

Phil MaGlass
15-08-2010, 04:31 PM
I must have watched a different game? We did not play well in the 1st half, but created 3 good chances. Motherwell had lots of the ball, but created nothing bar the goal. We pished all over them in the 2nd half, and won well. I wonder if the Motherwell fans are questioning Broons tactics or lack of them?:confused:

M,well could have been atleast two if not three up before ht the chances they had(maybe you missed the keystone cop defence and the mis-hit). I was actually commenting on the first half as I missed most of the second half going to watch a team who played 90 minutes like Hibs played the first half and lost 3-1.

Phil MaGlass
15-08-2010, 04:34 PM

Im sure you can understand the concerns of fans when the manager doesnt have the capbility to change things when it is going tit5 up? 1 game today does not change the majority view that he is not up to the job, but it is a start, mibbe we will all be singing Yogis praises by the end of the season???

Phil MaGlass
15-08-2010, 04:36 PM

I thought supporter's were meant to support and offer encouragement......

Depends how you feel after 7 months of torture and a cave in in Europe,(which we have been playing all last season for)

Phil MaGlass
15-08-2010, 04:38 PM

Its taken long enough for him to sort them out then?? Pity he couldnt have kicked some er5es when we took a nose dive.

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 04:43 PM

Why

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Some how i guess the op wont be there next week or any other.
Hibs supporter, I dont think so.

Who really cares what you think

hibeemad
15-08-2010, 04:49 PM
That would have been really foolish. We won four, drew one and lost one in January, and finished the month in third place, two points behind Celtc.

Your right it was the next 19 games we played and remind me again how many we won
Was it round about 4. Now thats good and that when i have been giving them the benefit of the doubt

ronaldo7
15-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Im sure you can understand the concerns of fans when the manager doesnt have the capbility to change things when it is going tit5 up? 1 game today does not change the majority view that he is not up to the job, but it is a start, mibbe we will all be singing Yogis praises by the end of the season???

I think yogi has learned the lesson of the 6-6 game, as today, they were starting to throw high balls into the middle of our defence, and he brought on big Stephens to shore things up, and it worked a treat.

Well done Yogi:top marks

marinello59
15-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Please, no more insults. Cheers.:thumbsup:

marinello59
15-08-2010, 05:03 PM
There's another two threads on the go for discussing the finer points of Colin Nish's attributes so I'll just close this one to keep things tidy.