PDA

View Full Version : Excited

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 07:23 AM
Is anyone else feeling like it is christmas morning, or am I a big baldy daftie?:confused:

Lucius Apuleius
15-08-2010, 07:33 AM
I am actually extremely peed off. Stupid Sunday lunchtime kick offs interfere with my Sunday afternoon nap. Going to have to take my laptop over to my room and be on here rather than enjoying my fortnightly little treat.:grr::grr:

HIBERNIAN 1875
15-08-2010, 07:33 AM
Big baldy daftie :wink:

hibiedude
15-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Looking forward to the game but not confidant it will end well.

gorgie_harp
15-08-2010, 07:49 AM
Is anyone else feeling like it is christmas morning, or am I a big baldy daftie?:confused:

Daftie.:greengrin:greengrin
C'mon the Hibernian.:flag::flag:

Kevvy1875
15-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Defo a Big baldy daftie but even big baldy daftie are allowed to be excited:thumbsup:

Steve20
15-08-2010, 07:51 AM
First season ever that I am not looking forward to it. We have big weaknesses that have not been sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Defo a Big baldy daftie but even big baldy daftie are allowed to be excited:thumbsup:

Indeedy, Santa still comes to big baldy dafties:wink:

C'mon Hibees:flag::flag::flag:

scoopyboy
15-08-2010, 07:58 AM

Looking forward to it now but am still pissed off that our first 3 league games are on Sundays.

Normally we fill a bus to Motherwell and go to Colville Park Golf Club for drinks / food.

Today instead of a 49 seater we are running a 33 and leaving Tranent at 10am. It just doesn't feel right.

lyonhibs
15-08-2010, 08:01 AM
in spite of myself, and my hangover, im looking 4ward to the game. Found out that my local has ESPN and will show the game. Magic.
Anyone know what the Sunday boozing laws r down south. 12.30?

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Excited but not going to the game. Had an operation on thursday, and felt sheite ever since.:boo hoo: Slept for nearly 20 hours yesterday, and still feel ssssooooooo tired today.:yawn: Hopefully stay awake long enough to watch us win. :pray:

Baldy Foghorn
Looking forward to it now but am still pissed off that our first 3 league games are on Sundays.

Normally we fill a bus to Motherwell and go to Colville Park Golf Club for drinks / food.

Today instead of a 49 seater we are running a 33 and leaving Tranent at 10am. It just doesn't feel right.

Yes I know Jock, can't remember when our last Saturday 3pm league game was........

Seems strange playing on a Sunday....

iwasthere1972

Aye it's like Christmas morning and aye you're a big daftie.

Just leaving now so bring it on. :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Excited but not going to the game. Had an operation on thursday, and felt sheite ever since.:boo hoo: Slept for nearly 20 hours yesterday, and still feel ssssooooooo tired today.:yawn: Hopefully stay awake long enough to watch us win. :pray:

Hopefully we can win to help your recovery process Gary:wink:

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 08:05 AM

I'm sure we will. 3-1 Hibs. :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
15-08-2010, 08:06 AM

Hopefully there's big queues and we don't get in the ground until half and hour after kick off.

After all that what the big team supporters do. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Hopefully there's big queues and we don't get in the ground until half and hour after kick off.

After all that what the big team supporters do. :greengrin

That will be great as long as I get in early:greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
15-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Bring it on. I mean C'mon a team we beat 2 - 1 in pre season have just won their opening EPL fixture 4 - 0 going on 7 or 8. Surely thats a good omen for this season .................... Isnt it ? :greengrin

Apart from that, isnt there an international law against kicking off a footy match when the pubs are still shut. Its an outrage :grr:

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Bring it on. I mean C'mon a team we beat 2 - 1 in pre season have just won their opening EPL fixture 4 - 0 going on 7 or 8. Surely thats a good omen for this season .................... Isnt it ? :greengrin

Apart from that, isnt there an international law against kicking off a footy match when the pubs are still shut. Its an outrage :grr:

Just get in sharp and enjoy a pie and your namesake:wink:

weebobyct
15-08-2010, 08:24 AM
go on the cabbage !:scarf::scarf::scarf::casper:

Hibs Class
15-08-2010, 08:24 AM
I am actually extremely peed off. Stupid Sunday lunchtime kick offs interfere with my Sunday afternoon nap. Going to have to take my laptop over to my room and be on here rather than enjoying my fortnightly little treat.:grr::grr:

Best get used to it - you'll be missing your Sunday naps three weeks running

Dashing Bob S
15-08-2010, 08:33 AM

Hope it was nothing serious, BH, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Judas Iscariot
15-08-2010, 08:43 AM
First season ever that I am not looking forward to it. We have big weaknesses that have not been sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you EVER posted anything positive about Hibs?

We needed a RB, a powerfull midfielder and cover for CH..

Hughes done that!

We done pretty well against Motherwell last season and I'm confident of a result today!

Gutted I won't be there or see it though :boo hoo:

It is however, Hibeernian's 1st league game of the season today also :notworthy:

Calvin
15-08-2010, 08:56 AM
This is my very first game of the season so really looking forward to going, even if I am very pessimistic about the season ahead.

Finished work at 7am so am knackered but worth it to go along and see the team for myself!

down-the-slope
15-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Sunday games :grr::grr:...just don't suit me at all

While I will be there next week...not doing Sunday away games as well...

Look at Man U / Newcastle.....look forward to a new season first game...and its put on a Monday evening :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Hope it was nothing serious, BH, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks Bob, its nothing serious i'm just not up to traveling yet, should be fully fit for my swearfest in my new seat in the east next week. :wink: