PDA

View Full Version : Yams Thats how big teams organize things.

Kevvy1875
14-08-2010, 03:54 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/77571-hearts-are-a-farce/

From ourmainstandwasbuilt100yrsback.

pmsl.....after todays performance they are probably glad they didn't get in.

'Currently in a massive queue, at ticket office.

HUNDREDS of people can't get into ground.

Season tickets aren't scanning.

My old man, who I sit beside, called me from ground (his scanned). There is a guy in my seat who bought a ticket for just today's game?

Have the double sold season ticket seats for today's game?

Everyone is kicking off. Unbelievable.

Won't see game. Least an hours queue. But hearts have my money

Joke'

MSK
14-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Hundreds in the queue ...that was the queue for the jumble sale ..tramps ...:agree:

Alfred E Newman
14-08-2010, 04:03 PM
With 400000 fans desperate to get in to see the glorious Jam Tarts , there was always going to be problems.

iwasthere1972
14-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I can see what the problem was.

http://edinburghnapiernews.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/jobs-queue-telegraph.jpg

Hibercelona
14-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Ah, no worries. I'm sure Vlad will be organising a huge meeting right now to furnish those poor souls with a full refund.

:worried: :brokenyam:

Sas_The_Hibby
14-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Thank goodness nothing like this has ever happened at Easter Road! :fibber::wink:

HibbyAndy
14-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Joke team with pathetic fans.

Ersholes the lot of them.

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Joke team with pathetic fans.

Ersholes the lot of them.

:top marks:top marks

I agree with HA shocker:grr:

HibbyAndy
14-08-2010, 04:15 PM

****in el!!!!! :greengrin

First for everytihng i suppose :hilarious

MSK
14-08-2010, 04:18 PM

****in el!!!!! :greengrin

First for everytihng i suppose :hilariousCareful you two ...:greengrin

KingFranck
14-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Brilliant you couldnt make it up thats me used my season card for half last season and for the one game so far at ER and every time got in within 10 mins at most and guess what theres never been someone in my seat. Yam amateurs remember first derby when we were in their new stand whole load of Hibees sold tickets for seats ...........

That didn't exist ! They really are useless

EskbankHibby
14-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Vlad is a genius, the only way you can make money on £20 season tickets? Sell the seat twice, genius.

Liked the comment in that thread about the queue turning ugly, not a huge journey for most in that queue i would imagine.

Www1875hfc
14-08-2010, 04:22 PM
This Tramp Turns Up 10 Mins Before K.Off......Hearts Have Already Sold A Ticket For His Seat,Issued Him With ***** Seats In The Roseburn Stand..(.So They Actually Admit That The Roseburn Stand Is *****.)..:agree:Then Goes Home Ragin!!!!:grr:
This Thread Could Become A Hoot Over The Road..:greengrin

It was an absolute disgrace! Arrived 10 mins before game, but it took ages to get to the turnstiles, was told by the boy that my season ticket was invalid (Hearts had sold my seat already to someone else), the boy couldn't care less either. The game by now had kicked off and there was 200 people queing up outside the ticket centre, no-one had a clue what to do, no-one came out and explained, no-one said sorry, bullsh*t.

We were then issued sh*t tickets in the Roseburn but I went to my season ticket seat and the steward said he would get his supervisor who said that hearts had sold my seat and because he was with the boy sitting next to him he asked if I could sit somewhere else! It's my bloody season ticket seat, this boy has paid about £20 for his ticket!! Had enough and went home, farce. May ask for my season ticket to be refunded, so much disrespect. Utter disgrace. :angry

Dashing Bob S
14-08-2010, 04:25 PM
This Tramp Turns Up 10 Mins Before K.Off......Hearts Have Already Sold A Ticket For His Seat,Issued Him With ***** Seats In The Roseburn Stand..(.So They Actually Admit That The Roseburn Stand Is *****.)..:agree:Then Goes Home Ragin!!!!:grr:

It was an absolute disgrace! Arrived 10 mins before game, but it took ages to get to the turnstiles, was told by the boy that my season ticket was invalid (Hearts had sold my seat already to someone else), the boy couldn't care less either. The game by now had kicked off and there was 200 people queing up outside the ticket centre, no-one had a clue what to do, no-one came out and explained, no-one said sorry, bullsh*t.

We were then issued sh*t tickets in the Roseburn but I went to my season ticket seat and the steward said he would get his supervisor who said that hearts had sold my seat and because he was with the boy sitting next to him he asked if I could sit somewhere else! It's my bloody season ticket seat, this boy has paid about £20 for his ticket!! Had enough and went home, farce. May ask for my season ticket to be refunded, so much disrespect. Utter disgrace. :angry

Way to go Vlad!

Hibernia Na Eir
14-08-2010, 04:31 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/77571-hearts-are-a-farce/

From ourmainstandwasbuilt100yrsback.

pmsl.....after todays performance they are probably glad they didn't get in.

'Currently in a massive queue, at ticket office.

HUNDREDS of people can't get into ground.

Season tickets aren't scanning.

My old man, who I sit beside, called me from ground (his scanned). There is a guy in my seat who bought a ticket for just today's game?

Have the double sold season ticket seats for today's game?

Everyone is kicking off. Unbelievable.

Won't see game. Least an hours queue. But hearts have my money

Joke'

pity the queue wasnt set on fire.

Kevvy1875
14-08-2010, 04:32 PM
You may all mock but this is how BIG teams do things. We should observe and learn this process of selling seats twice and leaving dissapointed fans outside. Its the way forward.:agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
14-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Liked the comment in that thread about the queue turning ugly, not a huge journey for most in that queue i would imagine.

understatement of the year?

Hibernia Na Eir
14-08-2010, 04:33 PM
You may all mock but this is how BIG teams do things. We should observe and learn this process of selling seats twice and leaving dissapointed fans outside. Its the way forward.:agree:

disagree. But good to see ugly people going home sad and bitter :greengrin

Ryan91
14-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Noticed one of the deluded chumps proclaimed that they would be celebrating a victory very early on.

Hibercelona
14-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Way to go Vlad!

A job well done. :cool2:

Should we bring our agent back now, or hold off longer?

Hibercelona
14-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Vlad is a genius, the only way you can make money on £20 season tickets? Sell the seat twice, genius.

Was Fulton a special guest at the game today? :confused:

Kevvy1875
14-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Was Fulton a special guest at the game today? :confused:

:top marks

fatbloke
14-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm sure this could be a lucrative 'error' for Vlad. A nice wee way of avoiding declaring sales to the walk ups. Selling seats already sold - hmm. Or am I just a cynical caravan dwelling, peg selling Hobo.

You decide.

Sergey
14-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I also noticed that one of the Yambolinos forked out £4 to gain access to The Gorgie Club which promised 'Live Football' before the match. Alas, in true Lith hoodwinking fashion, it was only Sky Sports News on Freeview that was on offer.

Scammed on the opening game of the season. Nice work, Vlad :thumbsup:

lapsedhibee
14-08-2010, 06:29 PM

I'm confused by the bit in bold. The season ticket holder at one point seems to think he should have had priority because he's bought a season ticket, but in the same breath points out that the usurper has paid "about £20", which is surely more than the cost of a season ticket at the PBS these days? :confused:

Albanian Hibs
14-08-2010, 06:35 PM
:faf: tramps

MSK
14-08-2010, 06:35 PM
I also noticed that one of the Yambolinos forked out £4 to gain access to The Gorgie Club which promised 'Live Football' before the match. Alas, in true Lith hoodwinking fashion, it was only Sky Sports News on Freeview that was on offer.

Scammed on the opening game of the season. Nice work, Vlad :thumbsup:Tramps ...:faf:

MrSmith
14-08-2010, 06:43 PM
so that's how they broke through the 10,000 mark then... sold the same seat more than once..

Wonderful................

Greenblood70
14-08-2010, 09:12 PM
The **** tramps deserve everything coming to them for paying in to that ramshackle tip in the first place.

It's a DEATH TRAP and we all know they only get a safety certificate thanks to the different rules that seem to operate for them as opposed to us.

Bulldoze the place, preferably with the mythical 400k in there at the time..in the meantime I'll look forward to taking my seat in the best stadium in the city while the gullible ******s in Pinkcastle continue to swallow the nonsense they're fed.

lapsedhibee
14-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Bulldoze the place, preferably with the mythical 400k in there at the time.
Before or after setting fire to them? :dunno:

Greenblood70
14-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Before or after setting fire to them? :dunno:

Optional...I'd personally plump for after to prevent the spread of disease.

Feed McGraw
14-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Hearts are the biggest waste of space on the planet. They are soooooo jealous of us it is unbelievable. I wish they would just disappear and let us all get on with it. Biggest conglomerate of guffies`collected in one rotting space every fortnight anywhere on this earth. Yeah I`ve had a drink, but that`s when you speak the truth right ? FTHOM.

IWasThere2016
14-08-2010, 09:47 PM
:faf:

A new low from Vlad.

The man is genius! :agree:

Sas_The_Hibby
14-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Hearts are the biggest waste of space on the planet. They are soooooo jealous of us it is unbelievable. I wish they would just disappear and let us all get on with it. Biggest conglomerate of guffies`collected in one rotting space every fortnight anywhere on this earth. Yeah I`ve had a drink, but that`s when you speak the truth right ? FTHOM.

Yeah an' you're my best mate, you are................... :greengrin

Toaods
15-08-2010, 01:17 AM
did all the masses in the humungously long queue manage to sort everything out and get organised in time to sit down with their pie and bovril in time to see the shot on target....:faf:

1950's hibbie
15-08-2010, 01:36 AM

Scammed on the opening game of the season. Nice work, Vlad :thumbsup:

Sir I don't contribute much to this forum, but I do enjoy the contributions made by so many about the team, the manager the players and the tactics. I must admit I go back a long way. Willie Peat, Willie Finnegan, Davie Shaw, Jimmy Kerr, Tommy Younger when he used to come home from Germany, my schoolmate Tommy Preston, and of course the famous five, Jock Govan, Hugh Howie, Peter Aird, just a few. What I don't understand is why you never mention football ,only Yams problems. Is the problem really Yams or is this just a forum for you to exorcise a personal problem. I only asked.

kaimendhibs
15-08-2010, 01:53 AM
:faf::faf::faf:

Sandy
15-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Sir I don't contribute much to this forum, but I do enjoy the contributions made by so many about the team, the manager the players and the tactics. I must admit I go back a long way. Willie Peat, Willie Finnegan, Davie Shaw, Jimmy Kerr, Tommy Younger when he used to come home from Germany, my schoolmate Tommy Preston, and of course the famous five, Jock Govan, Hugh Howie, Peter Aird, just a few. What I don't understand is why you never mention football ,only Yams problems. Is the problem really Yams or is this just a forum for you to exorcise a personal problem. I only asked.

WTF :confused: You can tell that you haven't had the 'big team' 'wee team' 'we have moved up a level and your no our rivals any more' pish then eh ?. The more threads ripping them a new one the better as far as I and many others are concerned, if ye dinnae like it, ignore it.

Kevvy1875
15-08-2010, 08:00 AM
WTF :confused: You can tell that you haven't had the 'big team' 'wee team' 'we have moved up a level and your no our rivals any more' pish then eh ?. The more threads ripping them a new one the better as far as I and many others are concerned, if ye dinnae like it, ignore it.

I will 2nd that. Ever since they started there complete 100% delusions since the Vlad era they have deserved to be ripped at any and every oppurtunity. So what if Sergey is anti-Hearts to the core and vents his spleen on here. If I don't want to read it then I won't. No hassle:agree:

lyonhibs
15-08-2010, 08:06 AM
sounds like a Grade A **** up from Agent Vlad.
Still, they signed 2 strikers so I imagine it was a game with plenty of chances......

marinello59
15-08-2010, 08:40 AM

:faf::faf::faf: Brilliant stuff. That showed Vlad alright.:agree: