PDA

View Full Version : courier?

since90plustwo
12-08-2010, 11:10 PM
what are peoples thoughts on him, mistake to let him go? Hes shown he can score a few in the SPL and seems to hold the ball up well

ClewsHibs
12-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Would of definitely kept him. Thought he was decent when given a rare chance at us and hes been banging them in at dundee and hamilton. Strong and athletic, just the kind of striker we need :greengrin

deeks01
13-08-2010, 12:07 AM
must...not...point...out...that...he's...better... than...nish.... dammit couldnae help it :wink:

tamig
13-08-2010, 12:31 AM
what are peoples thoughts on him, mistake to let him go? Hes shown he can score a few in the SPL and seems to hold the ball up well

When I lived in the Pans, some folk preferred the Courier. I always an East Lothian News man myself though. :agree:

Mango Man
13-08-2010, 12:41 AM
I said this a while ago actually. Never done to much wrong at Hibs and it was a pretty rubbish team at that point i seem to recall. Looked very handy at Dundee, seem to remember seeing his name coming up on the SSN videprinterthingy every couple of minutes. Good at Hamilton too.

Yes, i would gladly have him as a squad member. :thumbsup:

talking_wiss
13-08-2010, 12:44 AM

very very average. Lower SPL player. Only several times better than Nish...

since90plustwo
13-08-2010, 12:58 AM
When I lived in the Pans, some folk preferred the Courier. I always an East Lothian News man myself though. :agree:

that is terrible, you should never be allowed to tell anther joke again :faf:

broonie27
13-08-2010, 01:20 AM
I thought he was god awful. Slow, lazy and greedy...................... much better than Nish mind you.

7Hero
13-08-2010, 01:42 AM
quite possibly one of the worst footballers i have ever seen in my cream puff, a poor mans nish in fact.

MrHibs1982
13-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I thought he was god awful. Slow, lazy and greedy...................... much better than Nish mind you.

Some of the attributes Nish only wishes he had!!!:wink:

Scooter
13-08-2010, 05:17 AM
quite possibly one of the worst footballers i have ever seen in my cream puff, a poor mans nish in fact.
:agree::top marks

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2010, 07:25 AM
He has almost as many threads about him on this site as he has had clubs. Top of the SFL to lower half of the SPL is his level. Would seem a bit odd that of the thirteen or fourteen clubs that this boy has had, he has only been good enough for us? Should never have been anywhere near a Hibs jersey.

bighairyfaeleith
13-08-2010, 07:28 AM
thought his delivery was quite poor.

sahib
13-08-2010, 07:37 AM
He has almost as many threads about him on this site as he has had clubs. Top of the SFL to lower half of the SPL is his level. Would seem a bit odd that of the thirteen or fourteen clubs that this boy has had, he has only been good enough for us? Should never have been anywhere near a Hibs jersey.

That mindset tainted most people's views on him.

marinello59
13-08-2010, 07:48 AM
:hilarious

Duffys13
13-08-2010, 07:52 AM

I'd have him in a flash, strong, athletic and can score a goal. Had a feeling he might come good when he left us

CallumLaidlaw
13-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Always liked Curier, and considering we are now all looking for a big strong striker, here was one at the club.

joejoefaemexico
13-08-2010, 08:39 AM

haha.

he's pish, definately should have stuck to tennis.

Speedway
13-08-2010, 08:42 AM
The guy was slower than a weekend in Wigan and I've seen the QE2 turn faster. Absolute horse of a player. On a par with Konte and only twice as good as Nish, if that.

ahibby
13-08-2010, 08:45 AM
The only thing that Courier brings is strength and he is brave (more than some of our lot who are frightened to break a toe nail if the Maribor game was anything to go by). However he is very little skill especially when shooting. Has anyone seen him practicing shooting from outside the box? If you have then you shouldn't be asking whether it was a mistake to let him go. He most definitely is not better than Nish, just compare the number of goals each scored in the SPL.

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2010, 09:45 AM
That mindset tainted most people's views on him.

Apart from making that Schowummini bloke look a half decent player, I really don't understand why this second rate clogger gets so many mentions. FFS he was put into the stiffs by Dundee yet he would walk into our team?? Really?? Is that a comment about him or us?

Speedway
13-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Apart from making that Schowummini bloke look a half decent player, I really don't understand why this second rate clogger gets so many mentions. FFS he was put into the stiffs by Dundee yet he would walk into our team?? Really?? Is that a comment about him or us?

Yeah but he went on to look good at Falkirk though.