PDA

View Full Version : Nish Injury

DH1875
12-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Is Nish still injured? Is there any chance he will miss the game on Sunday? Nothing against the guy but with us only having 3 strikers at the club could be a good thing. Might force Yogi to play Stokes and Riordan up front together.

Twiglet
12-08-2010, 09:09 PM
According to the EEN he's back in training today. So's Stack.

Kyle A
12-08-2010, 09:11 PM

Gutted

Hibernian Verse
12-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Gutted

Skywalker, we have three strikers therefore we probably need Nish.

PeterboroHibee
12-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Gutted

Thats a ridiculous attitude to have. What if one of our strikers got injured? We'd have one fit striker at the club.

Twiglet
12-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Gutted

I'm more worried about Stack being back TBH.

Saorsa
12-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Thats a ridiculous attitude to have. What if one of our strikers got injured? We'd have one fit striker at the club.Too bad that with all 3 fit at the same time though the master tactician will probably have all 3 of the on the park again :bitchy:

Kyle A
12-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Turn on me now for a sarcy comment but I bet you will be calling him every name under the sun when he falls on his arse again.

PeterboroHibee
12-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Too bad that with all 3 fit at the same time though the master tactician will probably have all 3 of the on the park again :bitchy:

That is stupid as well, the fact we only have 3 at the club and yet loaned one out is shocking management. But to be gutted that one of our few strikers isnt injured is ridiculous.

Sas_The_Hibby
12-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Turn on me now for a sarcy comment but I bet you will be calling him every name under the sun when he falls on his arse again.

....and again..............and again.............and again.................. :greengrin

Saorsa
12-08-2010, 09:44 PM
That is stupid as well, the fact we only have 3 at the club and yet loaned one out is shocking management. But to be gutted that one of our few strikers isnt injured is ridiculous.I would certainly agree with that (even if it is Nish)

Kyle A
12-08-2010, 09:48 PM
That is stupid as well, the fact we only have 3 at the club and yet loaned one out is shocking management. But to be gutted that one of our few strikers isnt injured is ridiculous.

Dont get me wrong I know we lack strikers and need nish but I was hoping that he would miss this game, deeks and stokes would play up front and we would win. Showing yogi what a lot of hibbys believe. That Deeks and Stokes should be our front 2. Then I would be happy to have Nish on the bench as back up for the rest of the season.

I would be gutted if Nish was out for the season but I am gutted that he is fit for this one game because yogi loves playing him.

BEEJ
12-08-2010, 09:49 PM

Gutted
:greengrin

But to be gutted that one of our few strikers isnt injured is ridiculous.
As for me, I thought Kyle A's post was very amusing. :tee hee:

bighairyfaeleith
13-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Gutted

Me as well, he's ****ing gash

marinello59
13-08-2010, 07:57 AM
I hope Nish plays and scores a hat trick. He'll still get slaughtered by some though for not getting four.

Duffys13
13-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Is Nish still injured? Is there any chance he will miss the game on Sunday? Nothing against the guy but with us only having 3 strikers at the club could be a good thing. Might force Yogi to play Stokes and Riordan up front together.

I would love to see Stokes and Riordan up front, but all this negativity on here towards Nish is a bit much. I think a lot of Hibs fans forget that in the run in at the end of last season, Nish was one of the better players for us. He got a Hatrick in the last Motherwell v Hibs fixture did he not?

Nish seems to be fans scapegoat for the bigger problems there are within the team/management. A lot he does goes unnoticed and as said he gets blamed for everything.

Craig_in_Prague
13-08-2010, 08:15 AM
I would love to see Stokes and Riordan up front, but all this negativity on here towards Nish is a bit much. I think a lot of Hibs fans forget that in the run in at the end of last season, Nish was one of the better players for us. He got a Hatrick in the last Motherwell v Hibs fixture did he not?

Nish seems to be fans scapegoat for the bigger problems there are within the team/management. A lot he does goes unnoticed and as said he gets blamed for everything.

Has to be some unseen work :faf:

Nish has limitations and is an average player in a pish league.

Where's Keith Wright or even Killen, now playing someone like that I could understand.

But to stick Hibs best striker of recent memory at LM because of nish, is a bit frustrating.

And I don't buy into the "goals from LM" would go missing, Deeks would score plenty up top AND we should get Galbraith or another LM to give us proper balance and finally some service into the box.

anyway, lay off Nish, he tries and aint his fault he's just not very good.
Manager is the one that picks him.

Duffys13
13-08-2010, 08:34 AM

Where's Keith Wright or even Killen, now playing someone like that I could understand.

But to stick Hibs best striker of recent memory at LM because of nish, is a bit frustrating.

And I don't buy into the "goals from LM" would go missing, Deeks would score plenty up top AND we should get Galbraith or another LM to give us proper balance and finally some service into the box.

Nish scores goals against SPL teams outwith the OF and for some reason Hearts. I just don't get how everyone see's him being injured as some bonus. The same fans on here that are paraising Riordan from the rooftops at the moment, were quick enough to voice concerns at numerous points last season i.e lazy, overweight, not interested. Just seems Nish gets the brunt of the abuse when like I say , there is bigger problems, which the above in bold seems to agree with

ahibby
13-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Like him or not he is one of our few strikers and has more experience than Stokes, who in my opinion hasn't been doing it pre-season either. So we need everyone to be available.

Speedway
13-08-2010, 08:49 AM
If Nish is out, at least we've got a chance of having 11 players on the park.

wait...Rankin's available for selection isn't he?

Nevermind.

Duffys13
13-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Like him or not he is one of our few strikers and has more experience than Stokes, who in my opinion hasn't been doing it pre-season either. So we need everyone to be available.

Agreed, unfortunately, we are not that blessed that we can do without Nish. We are going to need him this season

Speedway
13-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Agreed, unfortunately, we are not that blessed that we can do without Nish. We are going to need him this season

No we're not. He'll be gone by August 31st if all goes according to plan.

Not In The Know
13-08-2010, 09:09 AM

I agree 100%

Duffys13
13-08-2010, 09:13 AM

Interesting?

hibeemad
13-08-2010, 09:23 AM

Well lets hope everything goes to plan.

H18sry
13-08-2010, 12:25 PM

Who's plan :cool2:

silverhibee
13-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Skywalker, we have three strikers therefore we probably need Nish.

His comment was still funny.

silverhibee
13-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Who's plan :cool2:

And there better be a plan A B C D E as well.