PDA

View Full Version : Stokes

hibee92
11-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Scored 2 last night as you will know, on the bench for the full team tonight :confused: quite odd?

Also, how does Sheridan get his game over him? Sheridan also played last night and starts tonight :confused:

Westie1875
11-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Scored 2 last night as you will know, on the bench for the full team tonight :confused: quite odd?

Also, how does Sheridan get his game over him? Sheridan also played last night and starts tonight :confused:

Deary me, same thing happened in their last game I think. Lets hope he gets on at some point.

hibee92
11-08-2010, 07:05 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Goals-and-assists-Stokes-Anthony39s.6468363.jp

"Stokes scored both first-half goals before setting up the third and fifth for midfielders James McCarthy (Wigan) and Owen Garvan (Crystal Palace) and having a hand in a deflected fourth from Everton defender Seamus Coleman."

A hand in every goal last night, can't understand why Sheridan is starting over him, must be knackered.

Had to laugh at the comment from the yam at the bottom of the article.

"Let's hope Stephen Elliot has the manners to respect the next Remenberance Day minutes silence.

Unlike Stokes"

So childish, attitude and spelling :greengrin

HoMoFC - WWII Champions :agree:

steve75
11-08-2010, 07:59 PM

Based on the first half it seems a good decision. Argentina are streets ahead, but the little Ireland have had has been from Sheridan throwing his body about winning headers. Stokes will get his chance, but I'm glad he's not playin 4(including motherwell) games in just over a week.

Dashing Bob S
11-08-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Goals-and-assists-Stokes-Anthony39s.6468363.jp

"Stokes scored both first-half goals before setting up the third and fifth for midfielders James McCarthy (Wigan) and Owen Garvan (Crystal Palace) and having a hand in a deflected fourth from Everton defender Seamus Coleman."

A hand in every goal last night, can't understand why Sheridan is starting over him, must be knackered.

Had to laugh at the comment from the yam at the bottom of the article.

"Let's hope Stephen Elliot has the manners to respect the next Remenberance Day minutes silence.

Unlike Stokes"

So childish, attitude and spelling :greengrin

HoMoFC - WWII Champions :agree:

I'm sure if Stokesy was privileged to wear the colours of the WW1 and WW2 champions, he too would observe the minutes silence. But being a strictly HoMoFC affair, it would be wrong for the rest of us to get involved.