PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates East Stand Season Ticket Members

MacBean
11-08-2010, 03:29 PM
East Stand Season Ticket Members will receive their cards for the East Stand by Monday 16th August. Following yesterday's announcement that the new East Stand will be open for the Rangers game on 22nd August, the Ticket Office is currently printing and mailing all Season Access cards, a process which will be completed by the end of this week.

East Stand Season Ticket Members who have not received their cards by Monday 16th August, or who have any issues with teh card received should contact the Ticket Office as soon as possible. Supporters are advised NOT to wait until 22nd August to visit the Ticket Office to avoid matchday queues.
:greengrin

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100811/east-stand-season-ticket-members_2262950_2118164

NAE NOOKIE
11-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Not super confident about this.

My mate had to phone the ticket office when his Maribor tickets didnt turn up and they told him they didnt have a record of him buying tickets. Found him later to be fair.

When I went to buy Carlisle tickets they couldnt find me on database even though I've been on for a quadrillion years.

Now I'm waiting for a ST for the East after switching from the FF.

Heres hoping I dont have to drive up to ER to get it sorted :confused:

seanraff07
11-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Finally.:greengrin

.Sean.
11-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Finally.:greengrin
seanraff, may I say that going by your avatar what an impeccable taste in birds you have young man :wink:

seanraff07
11-08-2010, 10:53 PM
seanraff, may I say that going by your avatar what an impeccable taste in birds you have young man :wink:

Haha, what can i say.. not bad for a 15 year-old.:greengrin

MacBean
12-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Not super confident about this.

My mate had to phone the ticket office when his Maribor tickets didnt turn up and they told him they didnt have a record of him buying tickets. Found him later to be fair.

When I went to buy Carlisle tickets they couldnt find me on database even though I've been on for a quadrillion years.

Now I'm waiting for a ST for the East after switching from the FF.

Heres hoping I dont have to drive up to ER to get it sorted :confused:

I was worried about the exact same. I've moved from West to East for this season.

Swayed by several points but what tipped is I think it could be a year where a few more explicits :tsk tsk:leave my mouth and i am 'more likely' to offend in the West than I am the East.

I hope they arrive on time as I'm on the other side of town and the only time i can really get down is at the weekends.

EDIT: Sean(s) - Frankie is one stunning peice of equipment** :drool:

**DISCLAIMER: I could be rude/ derogatory from a lads banter point of view - but i don't want to offend and think the reference to a fine looking young woman as "equipment" is bad enough :wink:

Ritchie
12-08-2010, 10:03 AM
whats the stoats for the student ST's??

we getting match tickets for the first few games like in the past??

MacBean
12-08-2010, 10:06 AM
whats the stoats for the student ST's??

we getting match tickets for the first few games like in the past??
:confused::confused:

I've had a student ST for a while and never had to use tickets in the past.

Unless your paying by Payment Plan?? even so I'd imagine you will get your card, and they will add on the games month by month as you make your payment :wink:

Ritchie
12-08-2010, 10:33 AM
:confused::confused:

I've had a student ST for a while and never had to use tickets in the past.

Unless your paying by Payment Plan?? even so I'd imagine you will get your card, and they will add on the games month by month as you make your payment :wink:

the last 2 seasons hibs have sent me the first 5 home game match tickets.

something to do with if you havent shown your student card as they dont get issued until september by your college/university.

MacBean
12-08-2010, 11:22 AM
the last 2 seasons hibs have sent me the first 5 home game match tickets.

something to do with if you havent shown your student card as they dont get issued until september by your college/university.

Aaahh that would be it!
I've shown my Matriculation card at the Ticket Office and its valid til sep 2011, so would imagine that it'll be sound. We'll see what happens.

Ritchie
12-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Aaahh that would be it!
I've shown my Matriculation card at the Ticket Office and its valid til sep 2011, so would imagine that it'll be sound. We'll see what happens.

mines is valid until 2011 too but they still ask you to go and show it each season! :grr:

Judas Iscariot
13-08-2010, 06:06 PM
So can I go and pick mine up tomorrow from the ticket office?