PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Numbers

Sergi12
11-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Anyone know how many season tickets we have sold?

Yadda Yadda
11-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Yam on the wind up...:bye:

RIP
11-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Hibs know and they are no telling

patlowe
11-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Yam on the wind up...:bye:

I'm not a yam and I'd like to know. I think it's highly significant that we haven't heard a peep on the number sold so far. Normally we get the "record sales" and "selling faster than expected" schtick. We've not heard a thing this year, which doesn't bode well for attendances in our now larger stadium. I'd be impressed if we've sold 8,000 tbh.

marinello59
11-08-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm not a yam and I'd like to know. I think it's highly significant that we haven't heard a peep on the number sold so far. Normally we get the "record sales" and "selling faster than expected" schtick. We've not heard a thing this year, which doesn't bode well for attendances in our now larger stadium. I'd be impressed if we've sold 8,000 tbh.

Relax.:greengrin
I don't the club have disclosed season ticket numbers for three or four seasons now. Somebody may come along and correct me though. They have said that 3000 have been sold for the new East and there have been a few of the usual 'sales going well' type statements.

patlowe
11-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Relax.:greengrin
I don't the club have disclosed season ticket numbers for three or four seasons now. Somebody may come along and correct me though. They have said that 3000 have been sold for the new East and there have been a few of the usual 'sales going well' type statements.

Fair enough, not seen them myself. How many of that 3,000 in the East have come from previous ST holders in other stands though?

MacBean
11-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Fair enough, not seen them myself. How many of that 3,000 in the East have come from previous ST holders in other stands though?

I know of two :greengrin

marinello59
11-08-2010, 03:34 PM

How longs a piece of string?:greengrin

shagpile
11-08-2010, 05:17 PM
How longs a piece of string?:greengrin

Longest one i know of stretches from Portsoy to Easter Road![via Elgin:dizzy:]:cool2:

Keith_M
11-08-2010, 05:34 PM

Well your club announced they'd broken the 10,000 barrier, so well done on that.

Dunno about Hibs though, just need to wait and see.

Sergi12
12-08-2010, 07:33 AM
Well your club announced they'd broken the 10,000 barrier, so well done on that.

Dunno about Hibs though, just need to wait and see.

I can assure you I am a Hibs fan. Can't ask a simple question without getting some sort of smart arse reply?

JoJo_07
12-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Think Herz should be praised for their sales BUT would be interesting to see the breakdown on the numbers. I would bet that a good load of these are the £25 versions. I looked at the Hertz T&C for their seasons and you can get two concessions with each adult. So potentially 2/3 of most of the stadium can get these £25. They are also doing category B which Hibs won't be doing for new season ticket holders. I would imagine although they will sell well and most weeks they will get a good "attendance" they will still be making less money than Hibs and going even deeper into debt. Heh but it looks like they don't really care about that. However I don't think Hibs are going down the correct road either with our pricing structure. I think we should be looking at getting more kids in too and also keeping category B's.

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Last I heard it was stuck on the 398,000 mark.

So unfortunately we can all expect plenty crowing and a fair bit of stick from the Jambos in our workplaces.

marinello59
12-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Longest one i know of stretches from Portsoy to Easter Road![via Elgin:dizzy:]:cool2:
:greengrin You guys all set for another season of long drives and Jubilee chippers?

johnrebus
12-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Its only big teams that give out this sort of information to the adoring masses. Its a ***** envy type thingy.

Wee teams just get on with the boring bits, like completing the stadium, paying the bills on time and generally getting the finances in order.

:yawn:

RickyS
12-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Think Herz should be praised for their sales BUT would be interesting to see the breakdown on the numbers. I would bet that a good load of these are the £25 versions. I looked at the Hertz T&C for their seasons and you can get two concessions with each adult. So potentially 2/3 of most of the stadium can get these £25. They are also doing category B which Hibs won't be doing for new season ticket holders. I would imagine although they will sell well and most weeks they will get a good "attendance" they will still be making less money than Hibs and going even deeper into debt. Heh but it looks like they don't really care about that. However I don't think Hibs are going down the correct road either with our pricing structure. I think we should be looking at getting more kids in too and also keeping category B's.
:agree:

ahibby
12-08-2010, 10:16 AM
What ever number we have sold it sounds as though around 75% of them are concessions, which might explain the no more players coming in, news we have had. I think we can estimate at between 8 and 10 thousand because they say 3k in the East. The West will atleast match that and probably exceed it and there must be at least 2k in the family FF stand?

marinello59
12-08-2010, 10:26 AM
What ever number we have sold it sounds as though around 75% of them are concessions, which might explain the no more players coming in, news we have had. I think we can estimate at between 8 and 10 thousand because they say 3k in the East. The West will atleast match that and probably exceed it and there must be at least 2k in the family FF stand?

That's the second time i have seen that 75% figure mentioned. Has that come from Hibs? If correct I could only assume that they are including those of us paying reduced family group prices in that figure.

Antifa Hibs
12-08-2010, 10:29 AM
That's the second time i have seen that 75% figure mentioned. Has that come from Hibs? If correct I could only assume that they are including those of us paying reduced family group prices in that figure.

Yep, was on that £135 cash back postcard thingy they sent out.

marinello59
12-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Yep, was on that £135 cash back postcard thingy they sent out.

Cheers for that. I may actually read some of that stuff one day.:greengrin

Andy74
12-08-2010, 10:35 AM

That's not right. 75% are concessions or taking advantage of family pricing and so a big chunk of those will be adults who will be getting slightly reduced pricing - although they will also have paid for at least one child.

banarc7062
12-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Last I heard it was stuck on the 398,000 mark.

So unfortunately we can all expect plenty crowing and a fair bit of stick from the Jambos in our workplaces.

Aye but our stadium is safe and sound and has been upgraded:thumbsup:

ahibby
12-08-2010, 11:08 AM
That's not right. 75% are concessions or taking advantage of family pricing and so a big chunk of those will be adults who will be getting slightly reduced pricing - although they will also have paid for at least one child.

I was thinking more about the student ST which I know is being abused by some. Still it's better than them not buying a ST at all. My point is that we can't just say we have 9,000 ST, or whatever and be able to calculate the income from it easily.

The Silver Fox
12-08-2010, 11:12 AM

5,487 and that is it, a total disaster. Go away to the pink shelter and when you came back don't make it so obvious. :bye:

Sergi12
12-08-2010, 01:27 PM
5,487 and that is it, a total disaster. Go away to the pink shelter and when you came back don't make it so obvious. :bye:

I can assure you I am a Hibs fan not that I have to justify myself to you.

CB_NO3
12-08-2010, 02:35 PM
I here the Dons have sold 3500 and Celtic are down 10k season tickets on last year.