PDA

View Full Version : Managing Hibs

Kaiser_Sauzee
11-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Last night I played FIFA 10 online against Celtic against some bloke. I start off cautiously and try to keep the ball. Find myself 2-0 down after 15 minutes. Then Celtic score again to make it 3-0 at half time.

Make some changes - bring Galbraith on for Rankin down the left and sit McBride deep. Shove Liam Miller out on the right and play Riordan and Stokes upfront with Zemmama just behind them.

Stokes scores with a header from the first attack down the wing from a Galbraith cross. Then Riordan gets a quick double. With 5 minutes to go, Stokes nets the winner. 4-3 Hibs.

What have we learned? Hibs play well when we use the wings. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
11-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Last night I played FIFA 10 online against Celtic against some bloke. I start off cautiously and try to keep the ball. Find myself 2-0 down after 15 minutes. Then Celtic score again to make it 3-0 at half time.

Make some changes - bring Galbraith on for Rankin down the left and sit McBride deep. Shove Liam Miller out on the right and play Riordan and Stokes upfront with Zemmama just behind them.

Stokes scores with a header from the first attack down the wing from a Galbraith cross. Then Riordan gets a quick double. With 5 minutes to go, Stokes nets the winner. 4-3 Hibs.

What have we learned? Hibs play well when we use the wings. :greengrin

You need to get out more. :agree:

Simples

Green&White
11-08-2010, 12:50 PM
or the guy handed his controller to his 4 year old brother at half time?? :dunno::greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
11-08-2010, 01:05 PM
he maybe handed it to neil lennon:wink:

Hainan Hibs
11-08-2010, 01:06 PM
I've been playing World Cup 2006 (old school:greengrin) and have Scotland in the Semi-Finals of the World Cup with Severin in the holding midfield role and Steve Caldwell at CB.

What have I learned? Scotland playing Deeko up front does actually work:grr:

DCI Gene Hunt
11-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Hmm. Perhaps we shoudl bring in Kaizer_Sauzee as our new manager then. :tee hee:

Kaiser_Sauzee
11-08-2010, 03:10 PM
or the guy handed his controller to his 4 year old brother at half time?? :dunno::greengrin

Nope - I know the guy I was playing and he lives alone and doesn't get out either. :thumbsup: