PDA

View Full Version : Espn

johnbc70
10-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Anyone else signing up for the new season?

According to their TV schedule its Motherwell v Celtic on Sunday at 12....!

http://tv.espn.co.uk/tv-schedule

Good start to the season for the guys at ESPN, cannot even get basic details about their own station right. Clowns.

MacBean
10-08-2010, 07:47 PM
:grr:

Bad Martini
10-08-2010, 08:55 PM
When I looked last week it was motherwell hibs at 12 on sat I think it said.

Bassas aw the same mind :greengrin

DCI Gene Hunt
11-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Nope. Can't remember if we'll still be getting it through Virgin Media though. We got it as part of our package last year. :hmmm:

ESPN aren't bad.

Guv

Craig_in_Prague
11-08-2010, 07:40 AM
I like ESPN.
A lot more professional than Setanta (not hard, i admit), but a good channel to have for additional footy games over and above Sky.

Also Scotland are on tonight. :thumbsup:

RoxburghHibs
11-08-2010, 09:43 AM
What's the cost to get ESPN and the Sky Sports channels if you are a Sky TV customer (I'm assuming you need all these channels to get the SPL)?

Bad Martini
11-08-2010, 11:45 AM
What's the cost to get ESPN and the Sky Sports channels if you are a Sky TV customer (I'm assuming you need all these channels to get the SPL)?

ESPN is £9 if you are a SKY SPORTS customer...if you dont have Sky Sports, it's £12 for ESPN.

If you want aw the fitba, you need both Sky Sports and ESPN...:agree:

Hibee87
11-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Nope. Can't remember if we'll still be getting it through Virgin Media though. We got it as part of our package last year. :hmmm:

ESPN aren't bad.

Guv

Its free on virgin mate :thumbsup: costs me an extra 20 odd quid a month for the sky sports channels so i told them to bolt ill make do wi espn, chances are any hibs games that are on sky will be ones i will be at any way only weird games on espn like hibs v well, battle crusier if all else fails

Danderhall Hibs
11-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Its free on virgin mate :thumbsup: costs me an extra 20 odd quid a month for the sky sports channels so i told them to bolt ill make do wi espn, chances are any hibs games that are on sky will be ones i will be at any way only weird games on espn like hibs v well, battle crusier if all else fails

St Mirren v Hibs is on Sky on 29/8. :agree:

Hibee87
11-08-2010, 04:48 PM
St Mirren v Hibs is on Sky on 29/8. :agree:

Battle cruiser it is then :wink:

SvenNeil
11-08-2010, 10:42 PM
ESPN is £9 if you are a SKY SPORTS customer...if you dont have Sky Sports, it's £12 for ESPN.

If you want aw the fitba, you need both Sky Sports and ESPN...:agree:

Virgin Media get it for free :cool2: