PDA

View Full Version : Scotland injury watch

Diclonius
10-08-2010, 11:52 AM
So it's same old same old mass injury epidemic before a Scotland game. Do some of these players not give a flying one about their country? :yawn:

For the purposes of weeding out the liars, let's compile a list of withdrawn players and next week see who's playing for their club and who's not.

Pulled out so far:

Graham Dorrans (West Brom)
Alan Hutton (Tottenham)
David Marshall (Cardiff City)
Lee McCulloch (Rangers)
Andy Webster (Rangers)

flash
10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
I would hope any Hibs player selected for this non event 4 days before the first SPL match would trip over a shoelace and declare himself unfit too.

aberhibsfc
10-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Players like to take advantage of the benefits of being capped by their Country but once this duck is broken and they nail their lucrative deals they are quite happy to sit internationals out and play for their club.

No-shows have probably done more to derail Scotland qualification for finals than ability.

Hattrick Baker
10-08-2010, 12:00 PM
I would hope any Hibs player selected for this non event 4 days before the first SPL match would trip over a shoelace and declare himself unfit too.
Exactly, so would i.

Don't give a flying one about Scotland, there are more huns who have "quit" scotland IN the team than i care for.
Just doesn't interest me in the slightest.