PDA

View Full Version : Question East stand official opening event!

down-the-slope
10-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Club has released a statement regarding new east saying..

'the club will announce details of an official opening event in the near future'

Wonder what it will be...any inside info?

I would go for A) current verses old players..Big Eck managing with Frank :cool2: as Captain of course

B) Top Euro team form previous adventures..Real / Napoli etc

Speedway
10-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Franck will be there. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
10-08-2010, 10:07 AM
If they could get Franck Sauzee back to be part of this, they would pretty much guarantee it would sell out. :pray:

down-the-slope
10-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Franck will be there. :agree:

guess / hope / inside info .....?

cwilliamson85
10-08-2010, 10:25 AM
a 3-0 win against rangers:dunno:

IWasThere2016
10-08-2010, 10:29 AM
I have yet to be asked to do the unveiling .. and frankly that is a scandal! :agree: :agree:

:greengrin

Bad Martini
10-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Indeed. I'd take any amount of goals more than the huns put past us as priceless and the best opening/closing and inbetween present anyone could wish for. Apart from pumping the huns with NAE reply....:greengrin

In fact, new season, new hunnish insults.

Where is that blueisthehunscolourandahtalkkeek these days anyway? :bye:

bighairyfaeleith
10-08-2010, 11:18 AM
We want sauzee:sauzee::sauzee::sauzee::sauzee::sauzee::sau zee::sauzee::sauzee::sauzee:

lyonhibs
10-08-2010, 11:22 AM
If Sauzee was confirmed as being present at this event, when official details emerge, I'd move heaven and earth - more or less - to get back up the road for it.

The man's one of my top 3 Hibs heroes :agree: :agree:

Gatecrasher
10-08-2010, 11:23 AM
I have yet to be asked to do the unveiling .. and frankly that is a scandal! :agree: :agree:

Well since you were the one to break the news you should play a part :wink:

Sauzee would be amazing though :hyper:

down-the-slope
10-08-2010, 11:33 AM
I do hope it turns out to be a seperate event / match than merley adding a 'ribbon' cutting etc to the first game

WE WANT AN OFFICIAL OPENING :partyhibb and it better be a match of some standing.......PETRIE...get it sorted :sauzee:

PS...I love the thought of the Tache...we know you read this:wink:...shouting GET IT SORTED to some employee in meetings...bet he does:greengrin

Franck is God
10-08-2010, 11:33 AM
I'd heard that Franck had been asked to do the official opening.

I certainly hope he's there, would be worth the admission fee just to show our apreciation for the player he was at ER!

Keith_M
10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
B) Top Euro team from previous adventures..Real / Napoli etc

Yeah, like Dinaburg or, from an earlier era, Norkopping.

:offski:

Northern Hibby
10-08-2010, 04:22 PM
A meeting of the GODS: Pat & Frank

:thumbsup:

hibsboy90
10-08-2010, 04:30 PM
A meeting of the GODS: Pat & Frank

:thumbsup:
Pat McGinlay's coming to the opening, well thats me sold!!!!!!!!:greengrin

down-the-slope
10-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah, like Dinaburg or, from an earlier era, Norkopping.

:offski:
:grr::grr:

:wink:

Gerard
10-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Indeed. I'd take any amount of goals more than the huns put past us as priceless and the best opening/closing and inbetween present anyone could wish for. Apart from pumping the huns with NAE reply....:greengrin

In fact, new season, new hunnish insults.

Where is that blueisthehunscolourandahtalkkeek these days anyway? :bye:

I suspect that BITC is suffering from severe depression regarding the dire state of Rangers. We may never see him again:greengrin
Gerard

down-the-slope
10-08-2010, 04:56 PM
I suspect that BITC is suffering from severe depression regarding the dire state of Rangers. We may never see him again:greengrin
Gerard

Maybe HMP don't do net access :confused:

cwilliamson85
10-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Big frank operating turnstile number 1!

IWasThere2016
10-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Well since you were the one to break the news you should play a part :wink:

Sauzee would be amazing though :hyper:

ABSOLUTELY! :agree: I feel an open letter/online campaign/FaceBook thingy coming on! :thumbsup:

Aubenas
10-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Green Ribbon the length of the stand.
Then, out of the tunnel with scissors in hand:

Franck, Pat, Jimmy O'Rourke, Lawrie, Ned, STF, Tache, Jackie Mac, Arthur Duncan (obviously gets to the tape first!) Sodjer, Mickey, Lexo (yes - be fair!), Mixu (for the 6-2) Russell (ditto) and Spoon and Stephens to represent the future.

If that lot walked, spread out in a line, towards the new stand full of Hibees - they'd hear the noise in Aberdeen!!!!!!!

Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworth y:

bighairyfaeleith
11-08-2010, 06:55 AM
Green Ribbon the length of the stand.
Then, out of the tunnel with scissors in hand:

Franck, Pat, Jimmy O'Rourke, Lawrie, Ned, STF, Tache, Jackie Mac, Arthur Duncan (obviously gets to the tape first!) Sodjer, Mickey, Lexo (yes - be fair!), Mixu (for the 6-2) Russell (ditto) and Spoon and Stephens to represent the future.

If that lot walked, spread out in a line, towards the new stand full of Hibees - they'd hear the noise in Aberdeen!!!!!!!

Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworth y:

Love the idea mate, howvere I think mixu might be busy that day and the killie fans might be a wee bit annoyed if he took a sickie and turned up at Easter road:wink:

Ritchie
11-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Love the idea mate, howvere I think mixu might be busy that day and the killie fans might be a wee bit annoyed if he took a sickie and turned up at Easter road:wink:

Are killie not playing the Saturday next week??

We play sunday