PDA

View Full Version : IAN MURRAY out for Sunday?

monktonharp
09-08-2010, 05:00 PM
is IM suspended for 1 or 2 games? any others out for the same reason? must have read it somewhere but cannae mind.:confused:

ancienthibby
09-08-2010, 05:03 PM
is IM suspended for 1 or 2 games? any others out for the same reason? must have read it somewhere but cannae mind.:confused:

Out for Sunday for sure, pLus at least another game:grr:

Billy Whizz
09-08-2010, 05:19 PM

Misses Motherwell away and Rangers at home.
I think it's the 3rd season in a row that he's missed the start of the season due to suspension.
Hanlon at left back probably!

monktonharp
09-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Misses Motherwell away and Rangers at home.
I think the 3rd season in a row that he's missed the start of the season due to suspension.
Hanlonin at left back probably! not sure if that's good or bad for Sunday,IIRC Murray was skinned several times in the 6-6 game,so that may be a plus,but I think he may opt for Stevenson,either way I still feel we need a new LB,with Murray at CM.we need a hard bassa in the middle,and he picks up yellows like confetti anyway.

PISTOL1875
09-08-2010, 06:40 PM
not sure if that's good or bad for Sunday,IIRC Murray was skinned several times in the 6-6 game,so that may be a plus,but I think he may opt for Stevenson,either way I still feel we need a new LB,with Murray at CM.we need a hard bassa in the middle,and he picks up yellows like confetti anyway.

I think Hanlon will be at LB provided that there's no deal done in that time for Bamba.. If there anything on the cards then Hanlon will be int he middle and Stevenson will be at LB.....

Dashing Bob S
09-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Last heard of at ER still trying to catch up with that Maribor forward.

Houchy
10-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Last heard of at ER still trying to catch up with that Maribor forward.

:greengrin You're a bad man Robert.:greengrin

Barney McGrew
10-08-2010, 11:00 AM
I think the fact that Hanlon started at left back in Blackpool would give a clue to Yogi's thinking :cool2:

hibby67
10-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Might not be a bad thing?
i like ian murry but what i have seen lately i am more convinced he is not a left back. i think his legs are starting to go. i would keep hanlon in the center along with bamba not sure who would fill in at L/B. there was mention in another thread of trying rankin at L/B might be worth a shout. he would certainly get forward when he could

monktonharp
10-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Might not be a bad thing?
i like ian murry but what i have seen lately i am more convinced he is not a left back. i think his legs are starting to go. i would keep hanlon in the center along with bamba not sure who would fill in at L/B. there was mention in another thread of trying rankin at L/B might be worth a shout. he would certainly get forward when he couldah wouldnae let Rankin cerry ma piece bag,never mind play him at LB.