PDA

View Full Version : Dniprokids Patrons on STV News

NaeTechnoHibby
09-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Grant Stott, Alan Rough and Sir Patrick of Stanton were at Easter Road today in their new roles as Patrons of the charity. :notworthy:

A piece will be featured on STV 6pm News night :thumbsup:

Our very own StevieC was interviewed too.

At The Edge
09-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Roughie was heaping loads of praise on the new stand and pitch on the Real Radio football phone in, spewin Ewan was spewin. thats all that was good on the show though, back to the usual infirm callers with every second word 'you know' in that high pitch weegie drone. :grr:

Billy Whizz
09-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Grant Stott, Alan Rough and Sir Patrick of Stanton were at Easter Road today in their new roles as Patrons of the charity. :notworthy:

I saw it. A great little piece.
Well done to everyone involved in this.

Jonnyboy
09-08-2010, 07:08 PM

Our very own StevieC was interviewed too.

With his windswept and interesting look :greengrin

Fabulous stuff by Stevie and all the other committee members and great that it made the Scottish news to be viewed by a wide audience :thumbsup:

Woody1985
09-08-2010, 07:11 PM
I seen this earlier, well done to all involved.

I was telling my granda that Stevie was the guy we got tickets from for a couple of games last season and got an 'aw, aye'. :greengrin

Billy
09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
http://news.stv.tv/video/stv-news-at-six-east-20100809/

Push the timeline to 13:50 for the Dnipro Kids Appeal section.

FranckSuzy
10-08-2010, 12:34 PM

Thanks for posting that. I get the west coast version :grr: Well done to all those involved. Excellent job.

RoYO!
10-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks for posting that. I get the west coast version :grr: Well done to all those involved. Excellent job.

:grr:
I get the west coast version too!!! It's freakin annoying hearing the 'and now for the news where you are' and they cut to the west

Wilson
10-08-2010, 01:24 PM
With his windswept and interesting look :greengrin

Fabulous stuff by Stevie and all the other committee members and great that it made the Scottish news to be viewed by a wide audience :thumbsup:

Maybe not. Michelle McManus might be freshening up after the hour.

Seriously though, well done to all involved. :thumbsup:

The Harp
10-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Great to see the Dnipro appeal getting publicity on TV wi' Pat, Roughie and Grant Stott giving it their support. Good on all those invoved in the venture. Hope the collection on Thurs raised a fair bit of dosh for the kids.
Makes you proud to be a Hibee. Well done guys! :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
10-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Great coverage for Dnipro Kids - well done StevieC, Sir Pat et al :thumbsup:

Mon1875
10-08-2010, 11:12 PM

Thanks for that. Great article and brilliant to see the results of the last 5 years. :thumbsup: