PDA

View Full Version : Mcgreedy having medical at Spartak

Jones28
09-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Finally get thay girney wee sh!ite well away from Scottish football :bye::greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2010, 11:33 AM
i think it's incredible spartak splashed out £10million on that wee dwarf :bitchy:

Gatecrasher
09-08-2010, 11:36 AM
i think it's incredible spartak splashed out £10million on that wee dwarf :bitchy:

And thats Still £5 Million Less than what some Celtc fans think he's worth :tee hee:

down-the-slope
09-08-2010, 11:37 AM
can't be too pleased as that means Celtic have a big wedge for their re-building....if he had stayed it would have screwed up their finances big style...as i think they have in effect already spent some of that cash on recent players transfers / wages

DCI Gene Hunt
09-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Good riddance to the cheating diving little bawbag.

Cheery-bye :bye:

McKenzie
09-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Great deal for celtic, they can now bring more good players to replace, IMO an average winger

iwasthere1972
09-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Finally get thay girney wee sh!ite well away from Scottish football :bye::greengrin

Personally I reckon the lad will go down well in Russia.

Holmesdale Hibs
09-08-2010, 03:24 PM
A diving, whinging wee prick. Decent player but no danger he's worth £10M.

Aldo
09-08-2010, 03:27 PM
£10 million quid for a one trick diving pony. Watch this space....Vlad will put a £15 million quid tag on Driver??

Mcgreedy is very very over rated and why not move to the EPL...reason

not good enough and out of his comfort zone.

DCI Gene Hunt
09-08-2010, 04:47 PM
He was only over-rated because he played for Smelltic. If he hadn't played for a Weegie team he wouldn't have had as much press.

Scored some decent goals, quite quick with the ball, nowt special though.

Good diver that said. Had quite a skill at conning referees with dubious "fouls" :stirrer:

The Guv

PISTOL1875
09-08-2010, 05:20 PM
£10 million quid for a one trick diving pony. Watch this space....Vlad will put a £15 million quid tag on Driver??

Mcgreedy is very very over rated and why not move to the EPL...reason

not good enough and out of his comfort zone.

Don't you think if Man City had bought James Milner then he would've went there ?????

lyonhibs
09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
hoho this shud be fun. 9 months - 1 season MAX before he bails citing "cultural difficulties" aka he wasnt good enough. Over-rated wee bawsack IMHO

Duffys13
09-08-2010, 06:40 PM

What I don't get is why would anyone leave the biggest and best football club in the world? That is according to their mass of armchair fans, you know the type we all work with one!!!

Woody1985
10-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Celtic obviously want him out the door otherwise he wouldn't be going near Spartak. They know that they can't come out and say that because it will alienate all their plastic paddys, of which 'Aiden' is the king. They also need the big transfer fee from Moscos because him leaving will dent their shirt sales for a bit.

All the quotes from Lennon have made me cringe/laugh 'He's indicated he'd like to go over and take a look' etc. No he doesn't, he wants to stay in PP land or go to the premiership but no one in the premiership will take a chance on him at that level.

I could be wrong but I think the only decent game I ever seen him have in the CL was when they played Benfica at CP and perhaps one against Milan when he was young and had a lot of potential.