PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool UNITED (merged)

new malkyhib
08-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Just wanted to publicly thank you on the message board for last night in the Working Man's club in Blackpool, Gary.

Myself and my brother and my old man had a great night.

We won nowt at the raffle:boo hoo:, but it was different class when we went downstairs to see the turn "Johnny Rocks" and some fly Hibee requested that the boy sung "Cheer up sleepy Jean", which we all sung along with lustily, substituting our own "special" lyrics of course.:greengrin

Cue 20-30 bouncing Hibees and the locals looking as bemused as Christian Nade at a salad bar...

Sheer class, and just topped off the night.

Thanks again Gary,:thumbsup:

Malky

.Sean.
08-08-2010, 09:38 PM
sooooperb wkend. Eddie eddie eddie eddie!

iwasthere1972
08-08-2010, 09:43 PM

Mission accomplished. :thumbsup:

steviecarnie
08-08-2010, 09:55 PM

you go to syndicate i take it?

monktonharp
08-08-2010, 10:06 PM
sooooperb wkend. Eddie eddie eddie eddie!:confused:do explain. and while i'm at it, are 95% of your posts drink related? like a wee swally masel,dinnae brag aboot it:yawn:

iwasthere1972
08-08-2010, 10:15 PM
:confused:do explain. and while i'm at it, are 95% of your posts drink related? like a wee swally masel,dinnae brag aboot it:yawn:

Think sean just spotted four Eddie Stobart trucks while sitting half pished on Blackpool seafront. :wink:

marinello59
08-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Think sean just spotted four Eddie Stobart trucks while sitting half pished on Blackpool seafront. :wink:

That's what I thought too.:greengrin

steviecarnie
08-08-2010, 10:30 PM
:confused:do explain. and while i'm at it, are 95% of your posts drink related? like a wee swally masel,dinnae brag aboot it:yawn:

if im guessing correctly, the young lad went to Syndicate night club on the saturday (UK's biggest nightclub - capacity wise) and seen DJ - Eddie Halliwell. although seeing eddie stobbart trucks may also be correct.

darwenhibby
08-08-2010, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=new malkyhib;2539295]Just wanted to publicly thank you on the message board for last night in the Working Man's club in Blackpool, Gary.

Myself and my brother and my old man had a great night.

We won nowt at the raffle:boo hoo:, but it was different class when we went downstairs to see the turn "Johnny Rocks" and some fly Hibee requested that the boy sung "Cheer up sleepy Jean", which we all sung along with lustily, substituting our own "special" lyrics of course.:greengrin

Cue 20-30 bouncing Hibees and the locals looking as bemused as Christian Nade at a salad bar...

FFS Malky dont let him kn ow he did something right.
To day in that club was brilliant.

Walking back with grumpy 47 made the day.

Well Done G
The E l Presidente of Lancashire Hibs

HibeeMcGinn1
08-08-2010, 10:48 PM

Surprised you were in any fit state to write this :faf:

monktonharp
08-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Surprised you were in any fit state to write this :faf:how so?:confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Aye, good effort mate, good pre match bevvy/chuckle! ended up getting bevvied with a bunch of punks from Southampton post match, messy night! Soon be time to hit the high spots of Preston, train not until back of 7, more Strongbow methinks!

mickki40
09-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Yeah!!!! well done Gary, a good club and good organisation. Well done to all the Hibees for behaving yourselves and Dancing hibby for not being sick.

IFONLY
09-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Yeah thanks for getting us in to the club excellent pre match drink, good to see so many Hibbys having a good time.

Tam
Edinburgh & Livingston

MSK
09-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Had a great time in the Stanley club ..everyone seemed to be having a right drunken time ..:greengrin...saw a few well kent faces & met another one or two from here that i hadnt met before ...Andudare2 (hope ye got to the game:party:) ..Brooster..Scoopyboy, thanks for the assistance beforehand guys ..excellent trip on your bus ...:top marks

I did speak to others from here i think but i was pretty "Budweisered" oot !!....:greengrin

Poor effort from the Blackpool fans, i think there were more of them at the car boot sale than at the game ...:greengrin

Brooster
09-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks Blackpool Hibs, the East Lothian boys had a great time in 'your' club, thanks for organising things.

ronaldo7
09-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Well done G.

Have you got that £3 back for the comedian on Saturday night:grr:

.Sean.
09-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks Blackpool Hibs, the East Lothian boys had a great time in 'your' club, thanks for organising things.
I'll second this, me and my mates really enjoyed ourselves in The Stanley.

Thank you BlackpoolHibs :agree:

trev the hat
09-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Big shout G for a great nite in the club. a 30 feet stagger back to my b&b at raffles made it all the better.:thumbsup:

Bobo
09-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Cheers Gary.

We had a few pints at the Stanley club pre-match, had a good time and it was handy for getting to the ground.

Well organised mate.

Hibby Cam
09-08-2010, 04:50 PM
yeah cheers gary

the atmos in the wmc before the game was good, the beer cheap and the music......... erm some of it was good and some was a bit cheesy :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
yeah cheers gary

the atmos in the wmc before the game was good, the beer cheap and the music......... erm some of it was good and some was a bit cheesy :greengrin

I bet you were singing along to the bay city rollers.:wink:

Hibby Cam
09-08-2010, 05:33 PM
u got me there mate i was also caught doin my ymca :greengrin

[/B]
I bet you were singing along to the bay city rollers.:wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
BH, were the takings a tad more than a normal Sunday? magic banter in the middle bar. sitting in the boozer outside Preston station, the w-end has caught up with me! day of rest tomorrow, so, might as well keep going until HMKT!

blackpoolhibs
09-08-2010, 06:41 PM
BH, were the takings a tad more than a normal Sunday? magic banter in the middle bar. sitting in the boozer outside Preston station, the w-end has caught up with me! day of rest tomorrow, so, might as well keep going until HMKT!

Yes i think they took a pound or two more than a normal Sunday lunchtime. :greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
09-08-2010, 07:50 PM
how so?:confused:

lets just say the lad wasnt sober coming home :greengrin

.Sean.
09-08-2010, 08:11 PM
lets just say the lad wasnt sober coming home :greengrin
Leave it at that mate, if some posters want to have a pop at me for staring a thread (when I was, admitedly, a wee bit merry) about a superb weekend away with my pals for the football, so be it.

Syndicate was excellent though. Anyone else there on the Saturday night?

Www1875hfc
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Never made it to syndicate, was in walkabout on the friday night tho, after the dj played 500 miles,aw you could here was Hibees Hibees Hibees :thumbsup:

.Sean.
09-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Never made it to syndicate, was in walkabout on the friday night tho, after the dj played 500 miles,aw you could here was Hibees Hibees Hibees :thumbsup:
I may have met you there mate, we walked in just as 500 Miles started. Had a cracking time texting into the big tellies!! :greengrin

MSK
09-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Leave it at that mate, if some posters want to have a pop at me for staring a thread (when I was, admitedly, a wee bit merry) about a superb weekend away with my pals for the football, so be it.

Syndicate was excellent though. Anyone else there on the Saturday night?Sean ..no-one was having a pop ..Monktonharp just needs tae learn how tae quote ..moreso quote the right person ..:wink:

I know ye had a good time ..i heard ye all the way back from Blackpool ...:greengrin

.Sean.
09-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Sean ..no-one was having a pop ..Monktonharp just needs tae learn how tae quote ..moreso quote the right person ..:wink:

I know ye had a good time ..i heard ye all the way back from Blackpool ...:greengrin
Were you on the East Lothian bus on the way back?

MSK
09-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Were you on the East Lothian bus on the way back?Down & back kid ...:agree:

.Sean.
09-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Down & back kid ...:agree:
Should've said hullo :agree:

iwasthere1972
09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Found them while trawling Blackpool FC forums. :wink:

http://www.liveinblackpool.co.uk/fl4kdk0ybp3oyv8/index.php/topic,835.0.html

BoozyLynne
09-08-2010, 08:56 PM
What a laugh on Saturday night, seriously. Top class!!

Letters to Jim Duffy :greengrin

Gatecrasher
09-08-2010, 08:56 PM
wish i was went now :dummytit:

iwasthere1972
09-08-2010, 09:00 PM
There was much anxiety at the Hibernian fans and their reputation, but they were well behaved and got behind their team for 90 minutes. Nice fans that supported their team very well.

Well done lads. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
09-08-2010, 09:03 PM
What a laugh on Saturday night, seriously. Top class!!

Letters to Jim Duffy :greengrin

You were spot on with that Lynne. :greengrin Quality night, some great banter, my mates enjoyed themselves too.:thumbsup: Plus the result has left me with a grin the size of Blackpool pleasure beach every time i see a Blackpool supporting mate. :greengrin

MSK
09-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Should've said hullo :agree:Aye ..ye should have ..but then ..i was prob snoring my heid off on the way back ...in fact ..i only woke up when my bro offered me a burger when we stopped on the way home ..:greengrin

I saw you putting yer wee man bags onto the coach ootside the Stanley club ..there were three of you ...:greengrin

iwasthere1972
09-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Trawling the net and came across them on Youtube. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWU8HDOmKtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGM2Xa4Y-ZQ

Fill yer boots. :greengrin

Toaods
09-08-2010, 09:35 PM
The Hibs end pic is slightly misleading as many had left a few mins or so early but were locked in down at the front (everyone had to leave by the right side at you look at the goals.)

iwasthere1972
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
The Hibs end pic is slightly misleading as many had left a few mins or so early but were locked in down at the front (everyone had to leave by the right side at you look at the goals.)

Thought there were more than that when SSN showed the goals yesterday.

MSK
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
The Hibs end pic is slightly misleading as many had left a few mins or so early but were locked in down at the front (everyone had to leave by the right side at you look at the goals.):agree:...i saw you yest but everytime i was gonna have a blether you started yapping to someone else ...:blah:.....:greengrin

.Sean.
09-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Trawling the net and came across them on Youtube. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWU8HDOmKtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGM2Xa4Y-ZQ

Fill yer boots. :greengrin
Me and my mates are in the video from the club! Standing up the front, you can just hear us.

iwasthere1972
09-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Me and my mates are in the video from the club! Standing up the front, you can just hear us.

I could just make out "three half pints of lager and lime and yes I do have ID" :greengrin

Toaods
09-08-2010, 09:53 PM

....what the world is waiting on with baited breath is..... did you get a haircut OK...:dizzy:

:agree:...i saw you yest but everytime i was gonna have a blether you started yapping to someone else ...:blah:.....:greengrin

such a busy schedule, plus I have been known to gab...:blah:

MSK
09-08-2010, 09:56 PM
....what the world is waiting on with baited breath is..... did you get a haircut OK...:dizzy:

such a busy schedule, plus I have been known to gab...:blah:Yip ..couldnae argue wi that mate ..:agree:

andudare2
11-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Had a great time in the Stanley club ..everyone seemed to be having a right drunken time ..:greengrin...saw a few well kent faces & met another one or two from here that i hadnt met before ...Andudare2 (hope ye got to the game:party:) ..Brooster..Scoopyboy, thanks for the assistance beforehand guys ..excellent trip on your bus ...:top marks

I did speak to others from here i think but i was pretty "Budweisered" oot !!....:greengrin

Poor effort from the Blackpool fans, i think there were more of them at the car boot sale than at the game ...:greengrin
hi mate, was good to do likewise bud, as for the game, well some of us made, others did not, will leave it up to you to decide what category i fall into:wink:. got back to edinburgh late monday night, still suffering :wink:. roll on the next one though.

trev the hat
11-08-2010, 02:44 PM
:notworthy:Few pics and Vids of a thoroughly enjoyable day.:notworthy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16806405@N02/show/

MSK
11-08-2010, 05:10 PM
:notworthy:Few pics and Vids of a thoroughly enjoyable day.:notworthy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16806405@N02/show/Excellent footage ..thanks ...:thumbsup: