PDA

View Full Version : Mr Charles Adam (merged)

fatbloke
08-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Sorry about the personal abuse - NOT. Just to say GIFUY ya ex no sorry once a hun always a hun. GGTTH. Enjoy your wee dalliance wi the Premiership. If your BCFC great hope yez are ****ed.

fishybeaver
08-08-2010, 06:43 PM
i'll have him at ER any day..

linlithgowhibbie
08-08-2010, 06:47 PM
wat u saying fatbloke?:wink:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Charlie, Charlie, where's yer teeth :greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
08-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Charlie, Charlie, where's yer teeth :greengrin

Is he talking to u Chico????

ArabHibee
08-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry about the personal abuse - NOT. Just to say GIFUY ya ex no sorry once a hun always a hun. GGTTH. Enjoy your wee dalliance wi the Premiership. If your BCFC great hope yez are ****ed.

What a well thought out and articulate post - NOT! :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
08-08-2010, 07:38 PM
What a well thought out and articulate post - NOT! :rolleyes:

Whilst it may not be the most eloquently worded or structured post in the history of hibs.net, the general sentiment is spot on. Once a hun, always a hun.

nonshinyfinish
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Whilst it may not be the most eloquently worded or structured post in the history of hibs.net, the general sentiment is spot on. Once a hun, always a hun.

You mean like Ian Murray? :dunno:

HibbyAndy
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM

Correct.

HibbyAndy
08-08-2010, 07:41 PM

ThomsHUN:dunno:

nonshinyfinish
08-08-2010, 07:43 PM
ThomsHUN:dunno:

Do you consider Ian Murray to be 'once a Hun, always a Hun?'

HibbyAndy
08-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Do you consider Ian Murray to be 'once a Hun, always a Hun?'

Do you consider ThomsHUN to be a 2 faced twat ? :dunno:

Betty Boop
08-08-2010, 07:49 PM

Come on, answer the question ! :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
08-08-2010, 07:50 PM

Not having met him, it's difficult to make an accurate judgement of his character, but based on his mouthing off with Keith Jackson during/after his transfer I'd say yes, he is a twat.

So now back to my question that you keep avoiding... :rolleyes:

lyonhibs
08-08-2010, 07:51 PM
that wasnt the question tho. Il readily admit to giving Murray the full force of my ire when he was at The Hunnery, but equally iv recently sang 'One Ian Murray' many times. Times change, players move clubs, but fitba fans will always be fickle as ****!

booshsutton
08-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Personally I think Scots (regardelss of where they came from) playing down south or at a higher level than the SPL can only ever be a good thing for the Scottish National team. The more players we have at that level the better, I'd love to see the national team getting back to the level where we were in the running for qualifying for major tournaments. Charlie Adam would be a good player to have in the squad.

Adam has done pretty well for himself going from a bit part player at Rangers to the main man in a team that have just been promoted to the Premiership. Will he get found out at that level, maybe...but should he be condemned for giving it a go...IMO No

HibbyAndy
08-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Not having met him, it's difficult to make an accurate judgement of his character, but based on his mouthing off with Keith Jackson during/after his transfer I'd say yes, he is a twat.

So now back to my question that you keep avoiding... :rolleyes:

How do you come to that conclusion? You asked me once :confused:

No , I dont think Murray is'once a hun always a hun'.. He's now at the Cabbage where he belongs,.Used to be a Hun but not now..He went along the m8 to make a few bob and came back hame.

Murray is a 'used to be a hun but not now' category :greengrin

Broken Gnome
08-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Fair enough a lot of the examples on the 'Family Home' thread cross the line, but a friendly can't be livened up by some ex-Hun abuse? Doesn't matter if it was a commendable career choice or not, he played for Rangers, he's also an ugly wee nyaff, he deserves pelters. Unless he plays for Scotland, when all is forgiven. Damn right we're fickle.

nonshinyfinish
08-08-2010, 08:05 PM
How do you come to that conclusion? You asked me once :confused:

No , I dont think Murray is'once a hun always a hun'.. He's now at the Cabbage where he belongs,.Used to be a Hun but not now..He went along the m8 to make a few bob and came back hame.

Murray is a 'used to be a hun but not now' category :greengrin

I asked you directly once, but you had already responded to the same question posed to another poster without addressing what I was asking.

So is the only way to become no longer a Hun to move to Hibs? Why didn't Adam moving to Blackpool stop him being a Hun?

HibbyAndy
08-08-2010, 08:09 PM
I asked you directly once, but you had already responded to the same question posed to another poster without addressing what I was asking.

So is the only way to become no longer a Hun to move to Hibs? Why didn't Adam moving to Blackpool stop him being a Hun?

Adams a hun.

ThomsHUN is a hun.

Murray isnae.

Phil D. Rolls
08-08-2010, 08:09 PM
See if that Charlie Adam comes anywhere near my missus, I swear I'll do *****in time!!!! :grr:

nonshinyfinish
08-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Adams a hun.

ThomsHUN is a hun.

Murray isnae.

Bore off.

Just wondered. :na na:

Pretty Boy
08-08-2010, 08:10 PM

Ian Murray was never a hun, he was a good Hibby who made a mistake for a couple of years before realising the error of his ways and coming home.

And i know you may pick up on the hypocrisy of this so i will point out my first post was meant as tongue in cheek, as is this 1.

Fitba fans are allowed to be fickle.:wink:

HibbyAndy
08-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Just wondered. :na na:

:greengrin

booshsutton
08-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Fair enough a lot of the examples on the 'Family Home' thread cross the line, but a friendly can't be livened up by some ex-Hun abuse? Doesn't matter if it was a commendable career choice or not, he played for Rangers, he's also an ugly wee nyaff, he deserves pelters. Unless he plays for Scotland, when all is forgiven. Damn right we're fickle.

That was kinda the point I was trying to make...

LancashireHibby
08-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I think he'd have enjoyed the attention, to be honest, as there won't be many Premier League crowds who will have a clue who he is. Good player, mind.

.Sean.
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
charli adam is a hun **** ¤ roond ye ya hun dick

ArabHibee
08-08-2010, 09:41 PM
charli adam is a hun **** ¤ roond ye ya hun dick

Another well rounded quote from you sean. Fail to see how he is a hun when he was a bit player (at most) for them and now no longer plays for them.

degenerated
08-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Another well rounded quote from you sean. Fail to see how he is a hun when he was a bit player (at most) for them and now no longer plays for them.

how would that be the case given that he played over 70 games for them in his last two full seasons at the hunnery :confused:

iwasthere1972
08-08-2010, 09:48 PM
i'll have him at ER any day..

Me too. Most folk probably thought when he left Rangers for Blackpool that was him finished. His future looks rosier than the huns and he appears to be a decent guy.

Good luck to him I say.

.Sean.
08-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Arabhibee, are you as negative and tedious when away from the computer? Folk are having a pop at charlie adam, big deal.

ArabHibee
08-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Me too. Most folk probably thought when he left Rangers for Blackpool that was him finished. His future looks rosier than the huns and he appears to be a decent guy.

Good luck to him I say.

:applause:

Arabhibee, are you as negative and tedious when away from the computer? Folk are having a pop at charlie adam, big deal.

As usual, your first sentence makes no sense. But I'll answer your second sentence. I fail to see the point in calling him a 'hun this' and a 'hun that' when he no longer plays for them.

Jonnyboy
08-08-2010, 10:02 PM
:applause:

As usual, your first sentence makes no sense. But I'll answer your second sentence. I fail to see the point in calling him a 'hun this' and a 'hun that' when he no longer plays for them.

To be fair John Greig disnae play for them any more either but he'll always be a hun ,insert expletive of choice> :greengrin

ArabHibee
08-08-2010, 10:07 PM
To be fair John Greig disnae play for them any more either but he'll always be a hun ,insert expletive of choice> :greengrin

:rolleyes: :greengrin

fatbloke
09-08-2010, 08:27 AM
wat u saying fatbloke?:wink:

my post was in reply to the apparently disparaging and dismissive remarks Mr Adam allegedly made about my beloved club during a press call. like how we are not challengers in real terms and are on a much lower level than lower Premiership or even championship level.

Anyway a well thought out post - me- yer havin a laugh.:greengrin

Better go have to go home soon - just after I buy some wird shaped rock - shaped like eh oh let' see - Jambos:wink:

Hibbyradge
09-08-2010, 08:35 AM

Unless you're Ian Murray, that is.

Or the Dobbmeister, for that matter. :wink:

Edit: I should have read the whole thread before repeating what several others have said!

Apart fi the bit about the Dobbmeister, that it.

Hainan Hibs
09-08-2010, 08:56 AM
I like seeing Scottish players succeed in England, so for that reason I hope Adam does well this season.

johnrebus
09-08-2010, 09:08 AM
There is a definate, 'nuance', here when dictating whether someone is a, 'Hun', or not.

Like a number of posters on this thread I think it is pretty obvious. To the others, well its like jazz - you either get it, or you don't.

Charlie Adam - HUN.

Barry Ferguson - HUN.

Andy Cameron - - HUN.

John Greig - HUN

Gordon Ramsay - HUN

Sandy Jardine - HUN

Ian Murray - Not A Hun.

Ronald DeBeur - HUN (esp when Daily Record is paying)

Andy Gorham - HUN (See above)

Steven Whittaker - Not a Hun.

Kevin Thomson - TWAT

Get the idea?

:agree:

ShanksSaidNo
09-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Wasnt in Blackpool over the weekend unfortunately but was just wondering if this song was reeled off at all.

If it wasnt it feels like a missed opportunity!

EH54
09-08-2010, 09:39 AM
It got going a few times :thumbsup:

Captain Trips
09-08-2010, 09:52 AM
that wasnt the question tho. Il readily admit to giving Murray the full force of my ire when he was at The Hunnery, but equally iv recently sang 'One Ian Murray' many times. Times change, players move clubs, but fitba fans will always be fickle as ****!

Fans maybe ficke but I would say players are also, they say all the right things at one club, then move on and say all the same things at the next, as they just play to what fans want to hear. So its no wonder fans are like they are also.

M11BMO
09-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Hun or no Hun, I like to see Scots doing well down south. :agree: