PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Hibbee help............

Tha Cabbage Kid
08-08-2010, 05:38 PM
ok. so im needing help from my fellow hibbees.

i have just recently moved to warsaw poland, and im missing my beloved hibs already (its only been a month) but i was looking at getting the satalite tv put in but they dont have espn or sky or anything so i cant even watch any live hibs games! think the only way is to watch highlights if i get the hibs interactive.... has anyone been is my situation? and/or is there any way around this so i can watch live games?

also was wondering if there are any scottish pubs here?

any sugestions??

need help. :grr:

Gaz

GGTTH

Jones28
08-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Not sure mate, one thing I do know is Dalkeith aint in Poland :cool2: :greengrin

JoJo_07
08-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Someone with a Slingbox (http://uk.slingmedia.com/go/help-me-choose) and cable/satellite box back in the UK.

down-the-slope
08-08-2010, 08:45 PM
ok. so im needing help from my fellow hibbees.

i have just recently moved to warsaw poland, and im missing my beloved hibs already (its only been a month) but i was looking at getting the satalite tv put in but they dont have espn or sky or anything so i cant even watch any live hibs games! think the only way is to watch highlights if i get the hibs interactive.... has anyone been is my situation? and/or is there any way around this so i can watch live games?

also was wondering if there are any scottish pubs here?

any sugestions??

need help. :grr:

Gaz

GGTTH

Good stuff...Warsaw is great..really good restaurants. The 'Old Town' is amazing, still can't beleive its all 'fake' even having seen it.

Its got to be Hibs TV or good broadband with internet TV

vahibbie
09-08-2010, 12:26 AM
HibsTV show all the home games to users outside the UK....usually no bad quality altho they've had a few problems so far this year. Plus it does cost.
If it's a game on the telly you can usually get it somewhere on the net for free.

Tha Cabbage Kid
09-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Good stuff...Warsaw is great..really good restaurants. The 'Old Town' is amazing, still can't beleive its all 'fake' even having seen it.

Its got to be Hibs TV or good broadband with internet TV

but what do i need to buy? do i need to pay for each game or is it free if outside uk??

Tha Cabbage Kid
09-08-2010, 04:50 PM
HibsTV show all the home games to users outside the UK....usually no bad quality altho they've had a few problems so far this year. Plus it does cost.
If it's a game on the telly you can usually get it somewhere on the net for free.

i was trying to contact hibs interactive by email to ask them how much it costs but cant seem to find an address

Tha Cabbage Kid
09-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Someone with a Slingbox (http://uk.slingmedia.com/go/help-me-choose) and cable/satellite box back in the UK.

how does that work? and what is sling box?

vahibbie
09-08-2010, 11:58 PM
but what do i need to buy? do i need to pay for each game or is it free if outside uk??

Free...do you want Rod to have a heart attack.:wink:
You can buy a season ticket to HibsTV. That gives you all home games, some away fixtures (no many) and highlights of every other game. Most away games are audio only.
HI membership is included in the season ticket. Don't know how much it will be this year but was something like 140 pound last season. Individual games are 6 quid.
There's no info up yet about season tickets, they've no sent me an e-mail about renewal either:confused: