PDA

View Full Version : Loss of revenue from going out of Europe

johncrobertson@
08-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Will the loss of revenue from losing in the first round impact on our ability to bring in another couple of players before the window closes? At present we appear short in a few areas - CH MF and someone with real pace up front.

truehibernian
08-08-2010, 11:21 AM
I think a couple will be brought in, however I would expect movement right at the death at the end of the window. That includes movement out by the way :boo hoo:

BT58
08-08-2010, 11:21 AM
JH is the only one who can decide if we need any new players in,i think he has already stated that one or two will have to leave before he can get any in
mind you, he also stated that he would be only bringing in 2-3 new players[ and hes done that already]
b

basehibby
08-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Will the loss of revenue from losing in the first round impact on our ability to bring in another couple of players before the window closes? At present we appear short in a few areas - CH MF and someone with real pace up front.

I don't think RP will have budgeted for progressing in Europe although I'm sure he'd have had his fingers crossed.

That said, if Hibs had somehow made the group stages then I'm sure a big chunk of revenue would have been assured and this would probably have lead to Yogi's budget being boosted.