PDA

View Full Version : Who's all going to Motherwell ?

FromTheCapital
07-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I can't sadly as I'm working 9am till 9pm but I was wondering who's all going ? A lot of people behind us on Thursday were saying stuff like Motherwell will hammer us after watching this... But I think this game will be a lot tighter considering that I think Maribor are a better team than Motherwell and even although they are in the same stage in Europe I still feel that Motherwell wouldn't demolish us in every single area of the park and beat us 3-0 home or away ! But anyway if you are going then post here and post what you think the score will be and who will score !

I reckon :

Motherwell 1-2 Hibs : Nish (17 mins), Reynolds (44 mins) and Riordan (60 mins).

I think it will be tight but I can see us just nicking this one ! :thumbsup: :greengrin :agree:

GGTTH ! :notworthy:

bighairyfaeleith
07-08-2010, 10:28 PM
I can't sadly as I'm working 9am till 9pm but I was wondering who's all going ? A lot of people behind us on Thursday were saying stuff like Motherwell will hammer us after watching this... But I think this game will be a lot tighter considering that I think Maribor are a better team than Motherwell and even although they are in the same stage in Europe I still feel that Motherwell wouldn't demolish us in every single area of the park and beat us 3-0 home or away ! But anyway if you are going then post here and post what you think the score will be and who will score !

I reckon :

I think it will be tight but I can see us just nicking this one ! :thumbsup: :greengrin :agree:

I sincerely admire your optimism, I won't be there because I rarely go to away games anymore.

I reckon we will probably draw it 2-2

Jonnyboy
07-08-2010, 10:30 PM
I'll be there

I'm going for a 7-7 result :wink:

TamHibs
07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm going with the wife, mother in law and 3 siblings. Think the result will be 3-2 Hibs with De Graaf getting one and a Stokes double

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
07-08-2010, 10:34 PM

I reckon :

I haven't done predictions since I said that Hibs would beat Hamilton 4-0 at NDP at the beginning of last season.

I will however say that since 2004 we have met Motherwell 12 times at Fir Park and the stats are in our favour.

Hibs wins 5
Motherwell wins 3
Draws 4

Yeah I'll be there - bring it on. :thumbsup:

Fantic
07-08-2010, 10:55 PM
I'll be there

I'm going for a 7-7 result :wink:

I'm going for a seven nil thrashing.

Not sure who to though :greengrin

sixtwo
07-08-2010, 11:25 PM
I'll be going. I reckon it will be 1-1.

I think maribor made us look worse than we are. I'm sure we will still go on and get more good results than bad and to be honest, a draw away to motherwell would be a good result in my book. They have an experienced management team and they have already had competitive action (like us).

I'd be happy with a draw.

iwasthere1972
07-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I'll be going. I reckon it will be 1-1.

I think maribor made us look worse than we are. I'm sure we will still go on and get more good results than bad and to be honest, a draw away to motherwell would be a good result in my book. They have an experienced management team and they have already had competitive action (like us).

I'd be happy with a draw.

Somethng not quite right here. Sixtwo and happy with a draw. I'm beginning to have flashbacks to last May. :greengrin

sixtwo
07-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Somethng not quite right here. Sixtwo and happy with a draw. I'm beginning to have flashbacks to last May. :greengrin
I'm not sober enough to remember that far back

gackohibs
08-08-2010, 09:28 AM
im going +2. Get to as many games before the new year as poss :thumbsup: cos its all downhill from there!

At The Edge
08-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Yep i'll be there, my heart says 'aye we'll turn them over nae bother' my head says Pa Broon will already have sussed out how Hibs play and will set up accordingly, btw has the tattie field been fixed at Fir Park?

Phil D. Rolls
08-08-2010, 08:12 PM
We're playing gash, the manager is a buffoon, we'll probably get relegated.

It's at times like these I am drawn to Hibs like a moth to a flame. I'll be there, moaning at people leaving early, fat bald men in skin tight strips and slack jawed cretins pished up on Tennents lager.

Football, ye cannae whack it. It's a rerr terr. Tell yer maw it's braw....etc

Keith_M
08-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I can't make it. Getting married on Saturday and the prospective missus, for some strange reason, thinks I should spend sunday with her.

Wimmin, jist cannae fathom them some times. :greengrin

hibee_nation
08-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I can't make it. Getting married on Saturday and the prospective missus, for some strange reason, thinks I should spend sunday with her.

Wimmin, jist cannae fathom them some times. :greengrin

Congratulations mate, hope the Hibs score more times than you this weekend :greengrin

Pretty Boy
08-08-2010, 08:28 PM
I quite fancy it but all my usual mates i go with are on holidays or can't be bothered.

So if anyones driving through or getting a train and fancies letting a new hibby mate tag along it would be appreciated.

ian cruise
09-08-2010, 01:01 AM
cant wait, going plus one.

im not even going to try guess the result though

down-the-slope
09-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Not going...Sunday football :grr::grr: pet hate

CMac1988
09-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Ain't to far away from home so might make the trip again. Love away games... Hate work the following day though :boo hoo:

Get it sorted Petrie! :wink:

p.s. Searched ain't on wikipedia and came across Hiberno-english. Anyone ever heard of this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiberno-English

Have a look through the lexicons...

:greengrin

--------
09-08-2010, 01:29 PM

:agree:

Cannae go. Working. :rolleyes:

jgl07
09-08-2010, 01:33 PM
The trouble with Motherwell v Hibs matches is that there are never any goals!

Keith_M
09-08-2010, 02:04 PM

Congratulations mate...

Thanks.

... hope the Hibs score more times than you this weekend :greengrin

They'll have to get a few goals more than their last visit to Fir Park to manage that.

:greengrin

seanraff07
09-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I'll be there, pretty confident as we normally do well at Fir Park!

Dashing Bob S
09-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Will probably watch it in hi-def on the new 65 inch screen.

.Sean.
09-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I'll be there, i'll predict a 6-6 thriller featuring a Colin Nish hat-trick!

HibbyRod
09-08-2010, 04:19 PM
The grandson and I are going on Sunday.....keeping fingers crossed that the "good" Hibs team turn out and get us off to a winning start! :greengrin

the happy hibee
09-08-2010, 04:28 PM
I will be there on sun its not to far and its normally a good atmosphere at fir park aswell! :thumbsup:

dangermouse
10-08-2010, 11:45 AM

I sympathise with you there. My son plays on a Sunday so we'll miss the Motherwell game and the game against the Huns.