PDA

View Full Version : Yams Closing in on new signing

MacBean
07-08-2010, 09:50 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8886147.stm

unfortunately i think he and Kyle will work together well... they have in the past..
:yawn:

matty_f
07-08-2010, 10:02 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8886147.stm

unfortunately i think he and Kyle will work together well... they have in the past..

Didn't they say after the Hartley embarrassment that they only comment on transfers and signings once they're complete?

Another lie to add to the list...

bighairyfaeleith
07-08-2010, 10:03 PM
aye I'll believe it when he signs, another pile of **** to keep the legions happy.

Judas Iscariot
07-08-2010, 11:07 PM
He's signed :agree:

sixtwo
07-08-2010, 11:20 PM
no doubt they'll be very excited about this player. he has a goal scoring record similar to nades and an injury record akin to beslija!

I wonder if he had to sign any pre contract gagging orders like they tried to subject Hartley to?

1875godsgift
07-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Elliot was at Tynecastle to watch Saturday's friendly with Blackburn and will have a chance to visit the club's training complex at Riccarton.
Of course he'll have a chance, all the students are on holiday.

NOLA
08-08-2010, 01:10 AM
who cares? there the big team, i need to finish off these pegs, its sunday market in a few hours! :grr:

Thecat23
08-08-2010, 02:00 AM
I'll be honest I think FJK will have the yams very hard to beat this season. He has pacy wingers and if he signs Elliot that's 2 big lads up front. As much as I hate him he knows how to set a team up. Yogi for me should give young Stephens a game instead of Hogg even a half along side Bamba and see how that works.. I'd also start with Galbraith and Wotherspoon and have some width for a change.

bingo70
08-08-2010, 02:13 AM
I'll be honest I think FJK will have the yams very hard to beat this season. He has pacy wingers and if he signs Elliot that's 2 big lads up front. As much as I hate him he knows how to set a team up. Yogi for me should give young Stephens a game instead of Hogg even a half along side Bamba and see how that works.. I'd also start with Galbraith and Wotherspoon and have some width for a change.

My whole life hearts have been hart to beat so IMO FJK won't change anything there and i'm yet to be convinced they'll score goals next season.

Kyle and Driver are always injured, i think they've yet to sign this other elliot **** and even if they do, who's creating chances for them?

IMO the FJK factore will wear off quickly and they'll dissapear into the mid table mediocracy they deserve.

Kaiser1962
08-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Kyle and who? Elliott may be many things but big certainly isnt one of them. 5ft 9" and under 12 st is pretty average I think.

He is one of these guys who started with lots of promise but appears to have not fulfilled that early potential. Every step since Man C appears to be a move down a level although I would imagine he is better than anything they have at the moment. Will keep Kyle company in the treatment room.

MacBean
08-08-2010, 04:36 PM
apparently they signed someone called Toto from Cameroon, great name!! another striker as well :bye:

He played yesterday in the game vs B'Burn

down the slope
08-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Toto was the dug in the wizard of oz !.

houston1875
08-08-2010, 05:20 PM

Who care's,i'm more concerned with the cabbage at the moment to be honest...

FTHMFC :greengrin

bingo70
08-08-2010, 05:21 PM
apparently they signed someone called Toto from Cameroon, great name!! another striker as well :bye:

He played yesterday in the game vs B'Burn

Googled the guy and there's nothing about him, read the first couple of pages on kickback and apparently been pllaying east of scotland league level or something similiar to that :greengrin

ekhibee
08-08-2010, 06:02 PM
As Sixtwo pointed out, Elliot's scoring record is pish to be quite honest. With Preston he scored 7 goals in 46 games, and before that at Wolves 4 goals from 29 appearances. Saying that, he's in a pretty pish league if he signs for Hearts, so maybe he's found his level. Only 26, so it might be a good signing, but he also quite injury prone, so could be a Killen-like signing.

HibbyAndy
08-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Lets be brutally honest here, Riordan and Stokes or Elliot and Kyle?

Right, Thank you.

houston1875
08-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Lets be brutally honest here, Riordan and Stokes or Elliot and Kyle?

Right, Thank you.

well put!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Kaiser1962
08-08-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm also intrigued that there's not a lot of the comments that they made when we attracted Stokes and Miller who were branded rejects etc etc. Majority of the comments here are accurate in that he will be a good signing if they can keep him fit. Shows our class imo. Hypocrites the lot of them.

DCI Gene Hunt
09-08-2010, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=ekhibee;2539127]As Sixtwo pointed out, Elliot's scoring record is pish to be quite honest.QUOTE]

Sounds like he'll fit in just fine then :nade::lolyam:

The Guv

Dave P
09-08-2010, 12:16 PM
This will be a risk signing for the yams. It's make or break for Elliott.

HibbyAndy
09-08-2010, 12:37 PM
This will be a risk signing for the yams. It's make or break for Elliott.

:bye::bye::bye::bye:

Judas Iscariot
09-08-2010, 03:16 PM
He's signed :agree:

Now confirmed on the Hertz official site as signed..

Good signing for them IMO..

So far they've had a much better transfer window than us..

Barr, Kello, Kyle and now Elliot..

All 4 of them would be welcome additions to our squad and probably pushing for a 1st team spot!

Hopefully Yogi has a few gems lined up in the coming weeks to shut the pink fuds up :pray:

Aldo
09-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Now confirmed on the Hertz official site as signed..

Good signing for them IMO..

So far they've had a much better transfer window than us..

Barr, Kello, Kyle and now Elliot..

All 4 of them would be welcome additions to our squad and probably pushing for a 1st team spot!

Hopefully Yogi has a few gems lined up in the coming weeks to shut the pink fuds up :pray:

Fents

you really think this is going to happen. TBH I hope so but cannot see it unless we lose someon ie for cash....Bamba, Stokes?????

Dont want to lose anyone but squad is threadbare and lacks a balance.

We shall see though.

blindsummit
09-08-2010, 04:41 PM

Well he's certainly from Africa, but will he be able to Hold The Line

(classic rock references, sorry showing my age:greengrin)

Hibbyradge
09-08-2010, 10:27 PM
35 goals in 7 years.

35 goals in 169 appearances.

That's an average of a goal every 4.8 matches.

So, we can expect him to net around 7 or 8 league goals next season.

De Graaf will get more than that.