PDA

View Full Version : Mascot???

sparkiehibs
07-08-2010, 12:05 PM
On thursday night, there was some sort of bear/chipmunk?? mascot in the away kit getting there pictures taken with the kids.

I have always been proud of the fact that Hibs have never went down the animal mascot route and I hope this wont change

Disc O'Dave
07-08-2010, 12:08 PM
On thursday night, there was some sort of bear/chipmunk?? mascot in the away kit getting there pictures taken with the kids.

I have always been proud of the fact that Hibs have never went down the animal mascot route and I hope this wont change

It was "Sunshine, the Leith Lynx" I think - though it did look a bit like the rabbit from Donnie Darko and seems likely to feak little kids out, rather than entertain them....

Lofarl
07-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Weird I never saw it. Is there any pics of it? I quite fancy the idea of frank the bunny form Donny Darko running about.

Thecat23
07-08-2010, 12:12 PM
It was "Sunshine, the Leith Lynx" I think - though it did look a bit like the rabbit from Donnie Darko and seems likely to feak little kids out, rather than entertain them....

:faf::faf::faf:

cocopops1875
07-08-2010, 12:13 PM
i think it was sunshine and he is the hibs kids mascot and unless there has been a change he very rarely has anything to do on the pitch. I also like not having a mascot though mixu looked like one :greengrin

truehibernian
07-08-2010, 12:13 PM
I thought that was Chris Hogg :greengrin

Ryan91
07-08-2010, 12:14 PM

I could understand a Mascot at a Hibs Kids game, but not at a derby or versus the gruesome twosome or possibly even Aberdeen (at a stretch). I hope this mascot doesn't make a regular appearance at Easter Road this season, I seem to remember that we were the only SPL club to not have a mascot for quite some time.

Phil D. Rolls
07-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Will nobody think of our children?

Steve-O
07-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Here he is...more kids in tears as a result of this nae doubt...we'll need a more family friendly mascot :agree:

http://www.sirlistalot.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/frank.jpg